• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
When i get home ill look into passports

and when i get home ill also check when my

summer school ends

then ill have a whole month 2 be over there

edit - if i go ima super freee load / mooch

or whateer u guys call it

=D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
WOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WE SHOW THAT HOSPITALITY.. and would house people
Maybe, but you're arrogant as ****holes.
I don't know if you get popular by being arrogant in America, but it's not like that in Europe.
Looks like you are working hard to win somthing like "The Arrogance Competition of America", lol.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
were only arrogant on the boards .... cause its funny

edit - cause i love the usa <3

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
were only arrogant on the boards .... cause its funny
edit - cause i love the usa <3
Mkay, American humour, lol. No one but Americans understands it.
Americans are poor, you couldn't afford to live in Norway for even a week, haha ;)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Cmon Tonberry, you know he's just trashtalking and what he says isn't to be taken seriously.

I think I can house you in Paris (actually, in Paris suburb) for the first weeks of august. Don't now how long, though, but that could be convenient (expecially since for going to or coming back from TSL4).

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Cmon Tonberry, you know he's just trashtalking and what he says isn't to be taken seriously.
Well, it's getting pretty old in that case. Last topic I saw him post in, he posted like 7 posts where he basicly wrote: "Europe suxxxxxxxx, olol, they are so bad, I could own them all alone, all day, all the time". When it's written nonstop you get really fed by it.
I think it's called trolling and SPAM, and last time I checked that wasn't allowed. I for instance almost got banned because I said "Brawl sucks", lol.

porc

Smash Journeyman
And I won't do anything in august so I can house you too...

Paris + Lyon seems like a nice combo. Two best citys of France ? lol

FRANCE, FEUCK YEAH ! Bread ! Cheese ! Kisses ! :suess::colorful::love:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Mango I am Professor Pro and I am probably the best in the world.
I am saying probably cos I am very modest but I will **** you if you come to Europe. You can't handle PAL, go to your NTSC where people need advantages.

JKIN MODS I AM SORRY PLEASE TO BAN, I WILL STOP NOW!!!
Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times....BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE!!!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Btw, I eat mangoes for breakfast. I also just auto-eat everything that has something related to mangoes. Just so people know.

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** the french smashers are the best guys in the world.

Also I'm sure Mango won't handle PAL. Better train in your room with a PAL Melee or you'll get ***** even with 7 stocks.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Mangos for breakfast is a terrible and predictable insult. I've heard it so many times, wheres your creativity. Do I really need to help everyone out here or can you handle life by yourself.
Or do I have to represent the whole of Europe when it comes to insults?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Rofl!! this thread is becoming too jokes, but seriously less trashtalk I wanna hear some MM talk and organization issues :D

I'm up for money matches, 1st person I definitely want to money match is Armada because we didnt even play 1 game at smack and I felt confident that I could possibly beat you :)

Also I'm mm'ing you tonberry we know that already..but we gotta practise some teams too

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, almost forgot: I want more people on my MM-list :)

Mangos for breakfast is a terrible and predictable insult.
It wasn't an insult, I really like mangoes =(((

Also I'm mm'ing you tonberry we know that already..but we gotta practise some teams too
Yeah, I'll be there a couple of days earlier, so we should get plenty of time to practice :)
Haven't decided a date of arrival yet though, gotta talk with the other Norwegians 'bout when they wanna go and stuff.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!

Saturday :

[*] 00h : All Star Crew (10 on 10), also the same as the previous day.

Sunday :

[*] 14h : Melee Low Tier Single Event.

All Star Melee Crews

What is under that name is not known yet. It can be a crew tournament, or one big crew battle between the top 20... We don't know yet.

Low tiers yay, and also this all star thing sounds awesome. Having the top players from each country all having at eachother would be so awesome, and recorded ofc ;)

I only just read through the first page properly :p

porc

Smash Journeyman
aaargh no, don't read the first post right now, things has to be modified. For example, I don't think we'll have time for low tier :(:(

porc

Smash Journeyman
Well I edited the first post.

Details about the food section will come soon.
Website's link aswell.

And, Brawl ruleset is being discussed (I asked the top French players to give me a proper ruleset, cause neither me or Salepâte or Slhoka are enough aware).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom