• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was thinking about not going to this but dayum I'm going fo sho if Mango and M2K are coming haha.

Tamoo

Smash Master
According to Porc, we gotta wait a week or two until the second room is booked,

but he can put you on the interested list in the meantime, and when he gives us the green light, we can go ahead and book tickets etc.
And it would b great to c u there king, havent played u in ages

Oh and porc, u can take JPM off of the interested list, he cant afford to come nemore :ohwell:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Yo, me and possibly 2/3 londoners are looking on coming, So if we do it's most likely going to be easyjet to Lyon and we'd require housing and a lift from the airport if that's alright ^_^

stelzig

Smash Lord
m2k, scar, and mango now... Looks like i will have to go to this tournament as well now if this happens, even though i already kinda decided only to go to the one in Sweden O_o

2nd room is really a must now :p

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im not starting a fund for you mango, cause you dont play puff lol (you gave in to the dark side T___T)

I even got vex..some random 64 player telling me to go genesis and show you how puff does it >_> but I dont think im gonna spend so much going if I cant even stay there for a while..it's pointless

French puffs suck >3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rjgVUuQko

this may be bad quality but the first 10 seconds tells you beast!!! even the guys were screaming like girls! XD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
looooooooooooool

i played puff this past weekend

and psh

my puff is like a thing of art

and when it comes out its amazing

and i like how its a 64 player

let me go get my 131030103 puff fans

and ill let them tell u about my puff

*cocky*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well actually i hadnt played puff in forever when i played him but whatever

last saturday i redeemed my puff and 3-0 that peach and 3-0 s s SON

SO *** U <333

and nah i got aim

thats that american **** lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
U both fail for not maining puff anymore >_>

I hate how ur jiggs is so much better than mine aswell, even though uve pretty much given her up, and that i can only beat you if its a team match where your hellbent on attacking your teammate for the first stock lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well after playing her this last week i remmeber how fun she is

ill start playing her again =D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol i watched my jiggz vids from germany and i was actually playing sick..but missed 5 rest opportunities cause im so out practise...

the nastiest thing i coudlve done to him was (he was marth on FoD) I did b throw ..take the edge with instant sing cancel and rolled onto the stage when he did his recovery..I COULDVE HAD A FREE REST BUT I DIDNT WTF

Man i choked so bad in germany lmao, never having 2am tourney matches ever again

MaNg0

Smash Hero
you add PrrettyMango69 on aim

and aim me when i get home

im in school right now SON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom