• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

porc

Smash Journeyman
Although we dont have many, we do have probably the best one in Europe ;)
Are you sure he's better than Infernum ? :embarrass

Well enough with this silly trashtalk, but seriously, bring biscuit to TSL4 ! :)

And, like JD said, register to the site even if you're not 100% sure to come : http://ti.bug.free.fr/ssbm/ (and don't remove the /ssbm/ 'cause all you'll find is a crappy webcomic I did when I was younger, and it's NOT funny... or is it ?)

Luma

Smash Lord
well its kinda the same with mango isnt it zgetto?
when was bisc at a real big tournament last time?
how do we know how good he really good?
maybe he is just good against other dutchies but fails hard against many other peoples?

etc etc etc =P

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
If I come to this, I will either be traveling from Portugal on the 7th or so, or from Bordeaux late on the 8th or early on the 9th. I don't think the last option would be worth it, it takes 6 hours by train so...
I found a 80 euro flight from Lisbon to Lyon, is that a normal price? How does that Ryanair thing work?

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested. Depending on various things like money situation atm, my summerjob and the Unnamed tournament of doom, but I'm definitely interested in coming to this.

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
BTW are IC's Chaingrabs in brawl banned or limited? I hope they aren't D:
LOL @ THAT

Confirming myself

I did'nt want to enter as "boku" >_>
... *** it
lolololol we are accepting team money matches :D

If I come to this, I will either be traveling from Portugal on the 7th or so, or from Bordeaux late on the 8th or early on the 9th. I don't think the last option would be worth it, it takes 6 hours by train so...
I found a 80 euro flight from Lisbon to Lyon, is that a normal price? How does that Ryanair thing work?
Just take plane.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
80 euros for that route is ok I think, it could much more expensive....
ryanair is simple : you pay online, you get a code that you will need at the airport (just print the email you receive after payment). You get to the airport in time (2-3 hours before departure), and go to the ryanair desk that says it's flying to Lyon. Show the code and your ID, and you're on board !

porc

Smash Journeyman
We'll try to have the venue open on thursday so that people can stay there and not at my house.

About IC's chaingrabs : it's currently discussed by the main French brawl players.

Boku : which nick do you want ? (in French, if you say "Boku" out loud, it's the same as saying "Beautiful As.s" :p)

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
We'll try to have the venue open on thursday so that people can stay there and not at my house.

About IC's chaingrabs : it's currently discussed by the main French brawl players.

Boku : which nick do you want ? (in French, if you say "Boku" out loud, it's the same as saying "Beautiful As.s" :p)
Good stuff about the venue.
when do we get to know this for sure since we want to book our tickets of course.
The earlier the cheaper :D

Thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom