• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
ALright, since I'm not doing singles, I'm gonna see how many money matches I can do. I only have:

Mr. E., $5, Normal set
Yes, $2,000, Falcon Dittos

Anyone else? Chibo, I want you and that Wario....

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Wow, I'm mad this has so much hype compared to the last one lol. I hope I can make it

Allied

Smash Master
Twitter updates for this event, i missed aslyum updates for my own reasons, but i will be doing updates for this tournament

get hyped.

Any decent wanna team? if not i may not do teams :S (Aiming for top 5 - 1st if you can realistically see yourself there then hit me up, i'm a very passive player that uses, Kirby, Snake, Wario in teams so let me know)

Allied

Smash Master
Twitter updates for this event, i missed aslyum updates for my own reasons, but i will be doing updates for this tournament

get hyped.

Any decent wanna team? if not i may not do teams :S (Aiming for top 5 - 1st if you can realistically see yourself there then hit me up, i'm a very passive player that uses, Kirby, Snake, Wario in teams so let me know)
Also, next weekend is that may 15th tournament, dont' know if i would actually do this but anyone wanna house me in PA for like a week LLOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea, I just have classes and stuff throughout the week which confuses some things, but I probably wont have much work to do. like all my work for my classes is due this week, so next week should be relatively calm. i would also talk to vex and bnzaaa and see about anything over at their places. you can get between all of us philly players houses by public trans pretty easily.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Someone house Allied for a week!

I housed his son Ally for a week and it was awesome! He slept and played RE5...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
brawl+ pplz bring sd cards for brawl+ setups.

dont setup your setup when you first get there b4 talking to me. im gonna load files onto ur sd cards for the tourney. i wont delete any of your stuff. im just gonna have a premade pack of files to run off of for the tourney just for security and standardizing sake. I trust all ya guys, but im just takin a precaution. not to mention it wont have any textures outside of team textures, and everything will be 100% the same.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nasty bring ur wii and sd card or w/e ur replays r on. i wanna get me vs logic from pound 4

anyone have a good microphone for a computer? preferably a usb one? mine broke. i might be able to borrow one from school.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If I get a ride, I can bring a TV + Wii

I'm not making 3 week consecutive treks into PA just to make a trek to fredericksburg at the end of may

Also, do you want my livestream setup if I bring it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright I can livestream then, provided I go. I'll be more focused on playing though. If something happens while i'm in a match then I won't care for a while.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Alright I can livestream then, provided I go. I'll be more focused on playing though. If something happens while i'm in a match then I won't care for a while.
either that or use ur laptop as a recording station instead and just let it record the whole day, then il have a hard drive for u to backup the video file on for me to upload.

i wanna focus on recording a lot here instead of streaming. brawl matches dont get recorded as often as they shoudl

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, but people never end up saving replays lol. Set it and forget method ensures a lot more saves. As long as you have the hardware (which you do obv), then I'll hook u up with some free software to record if you're coming.

Top Bottom