• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't really want to record. If that's what you want then i'll leave the equipment at home. The hype and energy of livestream is too good to pass up.

Edit: Better Idea Chibo: What if we setup livestream and recording on the same setup with 2 different dazzles, this way all the highlighted matches are streamed and recorded. I've done this before, no problems. AlphaZealot and I double dazzled at the hagerstown tournament without issue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sounds good, lets do it

I was already gonna record my matches, so we'll just double up on the same station

I don't know if I have all my splitters up here at school, I'll know what equipment I'll have for the tourney on friday when I prepare everything

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sounds good, lets do it

I was already gonna record my matches, so we'll just double up on the same station

I don't know if I have all my splitters up here at school, I'll know what equipment I'll have for the tourney on friday when I prepare everything
I'll have splitters, no worries, they should work out.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I won't be going to this anymore, I feel too lazy as of today and probably the rest of the days, I need to finish all my work before june 3 =l ive been getting slow. so I'll skip this for school LOL. sorry Malcolm and Atomsk.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I won't be going to this anymore, I feel too lazy as of today and probably the rest of the days, I need to finish all my work before june 3 =l ive been getting slow. so I'll skip this for school LOL. sorry Malcolm and Atomsk.
ONE LESS......GUY WHO AUTOMATICALLY WINS.....jk....kinda

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I remember the first time MIB and I teamed at a tourney. It was at a DSO oh so long ago. I had made a vow to not use my three mains, Dedede, Snake, and R.O.B. We got fourth. Now, imagine that, but with a much better team......

Yeah, we're gonna **** at this thing.

Still looking for MM's, people.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well I can't go to this now, no ride. I'm not making the trek unless someone pays me 100 bucks just to attend (would cover the oil change I need and the gas)

See you all at the players bowl.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Alright, if my dad keeps being gay tomorrow (Friday) I'm busing to DSO2. if he doesnt, then ill stay home, and if malcolm is already taken ill just team with somebody at the tournament I guess, I just dont wanna get bored home -.- we'll see tomorrow.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, are the PA people gonna scream in my ear? Cuz my crewmate said they did and it is very annoying, and yeah... = (
Don't worry, if they try any of the stuff they did at KTAR2 I will DQ all of them. If it still continues I won't be afraid to kick them out of the venue. Some of their KTAR2 stuff was uncalled for.
Alright, if my dad keeps being gay tomorrow (Friday) I'm busing to DSO2. if he doesnt, then ill stay home, and if malcolm is already taken ill just team with somebody at the tournament I guess, I just dont wanna get bored home -.- we'll see tomorrow.
Maybe team with NL? I heard he just confirmed and idk if he has a partner or not

Top Bottom