• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
believe me i like that music too lol
but if music is enabled then other hacks can be enabled as well, and with how easy hacking is getting to be these days and the things that can be changed, theres no stopping ppl from modifying their mains on their setup to be better or stuff. its just a security option that has to be standard on all wiis.

once the setup isnt needed for tourney matches just restart the wii with ur sd card so you have ur music back on for friendlies at the end.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Brawl players insulting Brawl+ sounds just like Melee players insulting Brawl. Neverending cycle.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
New news: No Diem, Shadow, Zucco, Ninja Edd or myself at this tomorrow. I think Blackanese and Allied are coming though.

:(

Edit:

Ally: Counterstrike is also a mod made from a real game, and it's one of the most competitive games ever.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
You can get Diem to drive to this if you can convince Ally to come and team with him, since Shadow is sick.
aw i was up to teaming with him but im home right now, I mean i COULD definatly take the night bus and get to NY around 7-9am. then train where DM would want to pick me up.... but I would need to get there for Brawl+. so yeah lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Brawl+ is terrible. It's too much like vBrawl.
Whaaaat???

Brawl players insulting Brawl+ sounds just like Melee players insulting Brawl. Neverending cycle.
The obvious answer is SSF4! My interest in Cody is starting to grow.

Jcaesar, do you have a partner for tomorrow? If not, I'd love to team with my hero.
You mean MIB?

aw i was up to teaming with him but im home right now, I mean i COULD definatly take the night bus and get to NY around 7-9am. then train where DM would want to pick me up.... but I would need to get there for Brawl+. so yeah lol
Stop this drama you always have about going/not going. Show up or don't show up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sure. I just found out Ryoko ditched me for Vanz :X haha

It's not released yet, and nowhere near finished, but I will be bringing a playable version. I gots connections :cool:
Any chance of P:M being completed this year?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If you wanna come il tell you how to get from NY to philly easily with a bus. you can also follow the Brawl+ players to make sure you wont get lost

edit: im looking for a teammate for + that can/wants to get top 3

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually not teaming with Vanz because he didn't tell me that he was teaming with Glick, who was a wildcard attendant until a bit ago.

I'm having a severe clash of priorities right now with the money situation though, so it might not be in my best interest to show up tomorrow when I literally can't afford to enter the venue.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ike and Ike sounds like a horrible team.

Anyway re-listing all my mm's tomorrow

Brawl+
Mr.E Zss/Ivy/Peach vs whoever-5$

Brawl
Chibo-Peach vs Rob-5$
Yes-Peach vs Snake-5$
Woodman-Peach vs Falco/Fox-5$
Mr.E- Peach vs Pikachu-5$

I think thats it right?

M15t3R E

Smash Master

Brawl+

Brawl
Chibo-Peach vs Rob-5$
Yes-Peach vs Snake-5$

I think thats it right?
Looks good. And before you bash us, remember this is Brawl+ we're talking about. And we may or may not go with that plan. I look forward to see all the awesome hacked wiis tomorrow. :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Juri is probably the worst female video game char ever.

Rose all day.
You look like you're in good shape...

Also...hakan ftw.

Brawl+

Brawl
Chibo-Peach vs Rob-5$
Yes-Peach vs Snake-5$

I think thats it right?
I won't be there tomorrow. Blame Physics.

Cia

das kwl

Brawl+

Brawl
Chibo-Peach vs Rob-5$
Yes-Peach vs Snake-5$
VaNz- Whoever vs Whoever-5$

I think thats it right?
Fixed? :thumbsup:

btw, i'll probably take any brawl+ money match if i'm ok with the match up. anyone? =p

Megavitamins

Smash Champion

Brawl+

Brawl
Chibo-Peach vs Rob-5$
Yes-Peach vs Snake-5$

I think thats it right?
I'll do Peach vs Marth for $5 if you want as well. Anybody else wanna?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah...it's cumulative. I haven't been to that class in months yet I somehow still have an A. Should be an interesting final.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sorry dude I can't lmao. Gotta finish the semester with a bang. Chibo will ruin my grade if I see him! Blame chibo!

All 10 of those Chibos.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Your grade will only get better by being in my presence the weekend before your exam.

All 10 of my presences.

Top Bottom