• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Listing all the mm's so far(If i come)

Vbrawl
Peach vs Snake(Yes) 5$
Peach vs Rob(Chibo) 5$
Peach vs Pikachu(Mister E) 5$
Peach vs IC'S(Woodman) 3$
Brawl+
Zss vs Whoever(Mister E)5$

Did i plan to mm anyone else in brawl+? I don't remember(Shut up Vex. lol)
I don't remember agreeing to it but k il do any mm

M15t3R E

Smash Master
You all are gonna be shocked. With the new physics of Brawl+, Pikachu's normally over-the-top agile and flashy nature is amplified even further, making him a super-human mouse thing with even more useful QAC and more combos...
CAN'T WAIT TO ****!!!

Bandit

Smash Lord
You all are gonna be shocked. With the new physics of Brawl+, Pikachu's normally over-the-top agile and flashy nature is amplified even further, making him a super-human mouse thing with even more useful QAC and more combos...
CAN'T WAIT TO ****!!!
My lightning is better than your lightning XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Listing all the mm's so far(If i come)

Vbrawl
Peach vs Snake(Yes) 5$
Peach vs Rob(Chibo) 5$
Peach vs Pikachu(Mister E) 5$
Peach vs IC'S(Woodman) 3$
Brawl+
Zss vs Whoever(Mister E)5$

Did i plan to mm anyone else in brawl+? I don't remember(Shut up Vex. lol)
I'll do b+ mm if I go :)

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Imma go to steal PA's money in teams again. and Ive come with MY GaW partner this time. extra **** in case you noobs are feeling confident ;3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
remember everyone, setups setups setups! we already have a good amount confirmed with 1 in the venue now, me bringing 3, and keitaro and jcaesar bringing some, but let's get some more!
there is a small chance brawl pools won't be ran because of time so just a heads up, but I should still b able to do em. esp cause I can focus on + singles when vB pools are going on.

we'l have plenty of space for more setups as I'm going to move more tables into the venue

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
remember everyone, setups setups setups! we already have a good amount confirmed with 1 in the venue now, me bringing 3, and keitaro and jcaesar bringing some, but let's get some more!
there is a small chance brawl pools won't be ran because of time so just a heads up, but I should still b able to do em. esp cause I can focus on + singles when vB pools are going on.

we'l have plenty of space for more setups as I'm going to move more tables into the venue

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Top Bottom