• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, the final final gold set was released on Friday :laugh: and it still doesn't have everything that was supposed to be in it. Don't get me started...

I dunno if there's a picture of Hyrule+, but just picture the top left portion of Hyrule out on its own, and you can't drop down through the middle platform. It's something you'll have to try yourself before you decide.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Aw man pinky swear version is out? I got last week's "double dog dare you its the last one" version

lol jk i like the newest brawl+ actually

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WBR presents: Brawl+ Gold! Well Kinda Gold! Pinky Swear V 7.0
I swear didn't i just ask was this the last **** version. WTF is going on. lol

Also i have like no ideas what stages are legit or not. Although castle siege being frozen is Beyond dumb. Who the hell greenlights this stuff?

But it doesn't matter. People will still feel the power of zss/ivy.

Also woodman i am not playing against puff. She is the most boring matchup ever. I would honestly rather play against DDD.

But if u still want to do that ic mm im down.

Me and Kaylo making money here!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Yeah for whatever reason the latest codeset was foolishly released before it was finalized... The WBR is still debating stages/glitch fixes and stuff, but they say there won't be any character changes, so meh... not too much of a big deal.

and whoa at Castle Seige... what was wrong with the original? Ughs. Just... ughs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wait, so my version from a week ago is still the same in terms of characters?

Seriously, they need to stop changing their mind, even if its just on stages.

Someone needs to dig up my stage post. All they are doing is ruining the potential stage selection choice. I'm not gonna have THAT many legal stages on here

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Wait, so my version from a week ago is still the same in terms of characters?

Seriously, they need to stop changing their mind, even if its just on stages.

Someone needs to dig up my stage post. All they are doing is ruining the potential stage selection choice. I'm not gonna have THAT many legal stages on here
Brawl+ has added lots of viable stages but the WBR is working on an official list. Many of the added stages, like Temple+ and NPC+, are just there because they are at least have more competitive value then their originals. Just because NPC+ or Summit+ will never be used in a tournament doesn't mean they can't include it as a stage for people to play in casuals and friendlies.

95% of the changes to characters in the newest set (GOLD) are bug fixes and a new camera was implemented. If you have been practicing Brawl+ for the past few months you still haven't seen any real major changes to a character since Marth's F-air was fixed.

Brawl+ will probably always have new stages being added and tweaked as people get better at that and I'm sure from time to time the WBR will endorse a few. The 'early release' is hardly a problem and it is being blown out of proportion. If you don't want to mess with the new stages for a tournament (which I don't blame you) then just use Veril's list:

Starter:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
WarioWare (singles)/SSE Jungle (doubles)

Counterpick:

Brinstar
Castle Siege (1st transformation)
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Luigi's Mansion+
Lylat Cruise
Pictoplus
Pokemon Stadium I
Rainbow Cruise
Rumble Falls+
Yoshi's Island: Brawl

Experimental CP/Banned:

PTAD+
Summit+ with the ice
Skyworld+
Jungle Japes+
Temple+

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I swear didn't i just ask was this the last **** version. WTF is going on. lol

Also i have like no ideas what stages are legit or not. Although castle siege being frozen is Beyond dumb. Who the hell greenlights this stuff?

But it doesn't matter. People will still feel the power of zss/ivy.

Also woodman i am not playing against puff. She is the most boring matchup ever. I would honestly rather play against DDD.

But if u still want to do that ic mm im down.

Me and Kaylo making money here!
my puff never stops dash dancing and will play super aggro until i get stock advantage. i also rarely bair or grab and play more like mango then hungrybox(nairs, f-tilt, dash attack game)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
That temple looks horrible. Why would anyone want to play on such a big stage?

Anyway probably not going to be able to make this. I only get 2 sats off a month and the tournament on the 15th is more important. Depends if i go to ac this weekend or not.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
...i thought you meant hyrule+...lmfao....

okay then...I do want to mm everyone in UFB so you're in luck...if I go :)

Bandit

Smash Lord
You guys fail to worry me. I have dough to blow, so it's no biggie for me. After our Pika vs. Zelda, let's do the same match set on B+ as a friendly, ok Kaylo? We'll see what the difference is.
Why don't you try someone who mains Zelda+?

Ooooo...

MM or Friendlies, your choice. (or both)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Chibo, if you haven't gotten a chance to try Hyrule+ yet, here it is:

Somebody chopped off the lower level of the stage. Now it's... it's... beautiful!
Pssst... JCaesar. Will I see you at this tourney?

That temple looks horrible. Why would anyone want to play on such a big stage?

Anyway probably not going to be able to make this. I only get 2 sats off a month and the tournament on the 15th is more important. Depends if i go to ac this weekend or not.
We all know that's a cop out since you dun wanna MM me. j/k

Why don't you try someone who mains Zelda+?

Ooooo...

MM or Friendlies, your choice. (or both)
I say BOTH! :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Someone get me the banned stage mods so I can put them into regular brawl and I can convince my opponent to agree to play there, except PS2 since that stage is still tourney legal

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Listing all the mm's so far(If i come)

Vbrawl
Peach vs Snake(Yes) 5$
Peach vs Rob(Chibo) 5$
Peach vs Pikachu(Mister E) 5$
Peach vs IC'S(Woodman) 3$
Brawl+
Zss vs Whoever(Mister E)5$

Did i plan to mm anyone else in brawl+? I don't remember(Shut up Vex. lol)

Bandit

Smash Lord
Listing all the mm's so far(If i come)

Vbrawl
Peach vs Snake(Yes) 5$
Peach vs Rob(Chibo) 5$
Peach vs Pikachu(Mister E) 5$
Peach vs IC'S(Woodman) 3$
Brawl+
Zss vs Whoever(Mister E)5$

Did i plan to mm anyone else in brawl+? I don't remember(Shut up Vex. lol)
I'll MM in you Brawl+. My Zelda vs Whoever. $5

Top Bottom