• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
LMAO! She don't ever want to mm anyone. So in layman's terms Mister E she says you suck!
Listen Fat Albert... that is not the case. She's been talking about MM'ing people at other tournaments, haven't you Kaylo?
Such as MLG Columbus.

Oh, and Kaylo... just Brawl MM's or B+? :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh ****, he called you Fat Albert. o.O

But yeah, sorry E, you're gonna lose your money to me. I don't lose this matchup..... only Pika I ever lose to is Prime on wifi, and it's wifi, so it only half-counts.

& I don't really play B+, so nah. =\ I might do a few friendlies, but I'd rather leave the B+ mms to the people who actually play the game, hehe.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
ooooooooooooooooooooo. lol. Just be prepared to lose 10$. 5 to me and 5 to her.
Oh ****, he called you Fat Albert. o.O

But yeah, sorry E, you're gonna lose your money to me. I don't lose this matchup..... only Pika I ever lose to is Prime on wifi, and it's wifi, so it only half-counts.

& I don't really play B+, so nah. =\ I might do a few friendlies, but I'd rather leave the B+ mms to the people who actually play the game, hehe.
You guys fail to worry me. I have dough to blow, so it's no biggie for me. After our Pika vs. Zelda, let's do the same match set on B+ as a friendly, ok Kaylo? We'll see what the difference is.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Come one, come all. I'll just make things quicker and put you three on a team 3v1 against me so I can beat you all in one match.
JK
LOL, TUSM too, eh? I won't decline any challenges, but idk why I'm so popular all of a sudden. I just moved to this region. :p

GuruKid

Smash Ace
i'll be here for brawl+..

unless there's too much drama or something =/
Nuu Yawwwwwwwwwwk

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of... there's nothing you can't dooooo!

dont call the real brawl vbrawl since u guys are the ****** imposers

BRAWL and BRAWL+ no vBrawl
"vbrawl" isn't meant as an insulting term to the original Brawl; the "v" is for "vanilla" which is just a coding term for something that's left untouched/unhacked.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
"vbrawl" isn't meant as an insulting term to the original Brawl; the "v" is for "vanilla" which is just a coding term for something that's left untouched/unhacked.
I always thought "vanilla" was a reference to it being boring, lol.

Learn something new everyday. =P

Roxas215

Smash Lord
less since you're mm'ing my falcon :p
Me and Kendall are both taking 5$ from you.

And lol Vex only person im mm in brawl+ is mr E/chibo. I haven't played this game in 4 months and i doubt im going to get any practice until the day of the tournament as no one in my crew wants to play the game. Im going in cold. Still gonna whoop some *** with zss/ivy though.

Now me and You should mm some teams with double zard lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Me and Kendall are both taking 5$ from you.

And lol Vex only person im mm in brawl+ is mr E/chibo. I haven't played this game in 4 months and i doubt im going to get any practice until the day of the tournament as no one in my crew wants to play the game. Im going in cold. Still gonna whoop some *** with zss/ivy though.

Now me and You should mm some teams with double zard lol.
These no practice johns! The last time I played Brawl+ was Pound4, where I quit because they decided to make it so DDD got outranged by Jiggs in the air.

I'll do double charizard MM's ;]

Top Bottom