• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
No one is worried about losing to anyone. All of us always make it out. It's that YOUR ALWAYS IN A POOL WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT MAKING IT OUT. I mean it's your tournament and you cna do whatever you want. Were just stating the obvious.
Why are you making a big deal about it, typing in caps and etc. Relax son.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Why are you making a big deal about it, typing in caps and etc. Relax son.
Because he's trying to make excuses instead of just saying"Yea im always in a easy pool" and called us out on being scared. And why are you always taking up for him? Chobo is a grown man. Relax son.

None of us are saying Chibo sucks. Were just saying he always in a pool where he ha snothing to lose.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Because he's trying to make excuses instead of just saying"Yea im always in a easy pool" and called us out on being scared. And why are you always taking up for him? Chobo is a grown man. Relax son.

None of us are saying Chibo sucks. Were just saying he always in a pool where he ha snothing to lose.
I can only recall 2 instances of him doing this, one at a Brawl+ tournament, and one at the Super DSO, at the Brawl+ tournament, his pool wasn't easy, and at the Super DSO, he beat Xzax in his pool.

You're saying he can stick up for himself, well then only one of you guys need to be saying this, not 3 people.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hear the same complaint from a lot of people...... even people outside of our region. About Chibo's seeding at his tournies, I mean.

Doesn't matter to me since I'm **** seed anyway, but if that many people aren't happy about it, maybe Chibo should listen to the complaints and attempt to improve on it instead of denying it/making excuses all the time.

Just saying.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I hear the same complaint from a lot of people...... even people outside of our region. About Chibo's seeding at his tournies, I mean.

Doesn't matter to me since I'm **** seed anyway, but if that many people aren't happy about it, maybe Chibo should listen to the complaints and attempt to improve on it instead of denying it/making excuses all the time.

Just saying.
Theres nothing wrong with the seeding at the 2 tournament UFB is *****ing about, just saying.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No one is worried about losing to anyone. All of us always make it out. It's that YOUR ALWAYS IN A POOL WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT MAKING IT OUT. I mean it's your tournament and you cna do whatever you want. Were just stating the obvious.
1. it literally is just a coincidence
2. if you want yet another valid reason i thought of now that makes it a good thing to do, its so I have less matches so I can get back to running the tourney asap
3. lol at the contradiction i bolded there

Easy pool? I wasn't even the top seed in my pool, Xzax was.

I still don't get the whole nothing to lose thing from. It's either a 4 person pool or a 5 person pool with a bottom seed player in it. You said yourself there is no worry in losing.

I can only recall 2 instances of him doing this, one at a Brawl+ tournament, and one at the Super DSO, at the Brawl+ tournament, his pool wasn't easy, and at the Super DSO, he beat Xzax in his pool.

You're saying he can stick up for himself, well then only one of you guys need to be saying this, not 3 people.
And in both pools I was 2nd seed. At Super DSO I overcame the challenge and got 3rd seed. At BtL2 I was tied for second and got 3rd because I lost to the person I tied with. Real easy pools there.

Find me these complaints. 90% of the tournies (that I don't run) I'm at I am asked to either do the seeding or help with it, such as the VCs for instance.
People seem content with content then I guess?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I could search SWF/show logs from Xat, I would. Either way, my point wasn't which side is right or wrong (like I said, I don't really care since it doesn't affect me)..... it's just that you seem to brush it off/immediately deny it every time it's brought up.

As a TO, you serve the community to some extent. If people are discontent, you should be doing what you can to improve that, whether it means changing your ways or doing a better job of making sure everybody understands the process (so that this doesn't keep coming up in the future).

/2 cents

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If I could search SWF/show logs from Xat, I would. Either way, my point wasn't which side is right or wrong (like I said, I don't really care since it doesn't affect me)..... it's just that you seem to brush it off/immediately deny it every time it's brought up.

As a TO, you serve the community to some extent. If people are discontent, you should be doing what you can to improve that, whether it means changing your ways or doing a better job of making sure everybody understands the process (so that this doesn't keep coming up in the future).

/2 cents
I don't know where this is coming from since I only hear UFB *****ing about pools when it hasn't even effected them lol.

Apparently he seeds correctly usually considering most tournaments hes at, the TO's ask for seeding help.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

/2 cents
I always take all comments to heart and if they have any merit at all then I always look to find a way to do things better.

As for this outcry of me being in a pool without a elimination - I can say with 100% certainty it is a complete coincidence.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't know where this is coming from since I only hear UFB *****ing about pools when it hasn't even effected them lol.

Apparently he seeds correctly usually considering most tournaments hes at, the TO's ask for seeding help.
I just said that I wasn't saying he's wrong, so your second sentence is a moot point.

As for the first one, that ties into my point that he should make sure everybody understands why he seeds the way he does. Even if he's right, people are complaining and not content with the process. I'm saying he should maybe think about addressing it from a different angle, because this comes up repeatedly, so obviously the way he's explaining it isn't working. -_-

I always take all comments to heart and if they have any merit at all then I always look to find a way to do things better.
See: what I said to Vex.

Anyways, Vex came in from left field and gave his opinion, so I threw in mine. I'mma bust everybody's *** here regardless, so seed me however you like, *****es. =P

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
See: what I said to Vex.

Anyways, Vex came in from left field and gave his opinion, so I threw in mine. I'mma bust everybody's *** here regardless, so seed me however you like, *****es. =P
*Search's post for his opinion's, doesn't find any, only facts.*

What opinions? :(

I didn't come from left field, UFB did with the *****ing about pools.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
It's not just us talking about the pools. Boss actually came to me at DS02 and was like(So chibo is in another pool where everyone makes it out)

If it really is just concidence then whatever. That's a really big concidence thought Chibo.

Anyway new topic. Im telling yall now im **** talking anyone i beat in brawl+. I haven't played that game in like 4 months.

And Yes you still got to mm me in vbrawl. Peach vs your boring *** snake. lol

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I will be here for 2 main reasons:
#1: I'm new to the PA/NJ/NY scene (NOT new to smash- I've attended Chibo tournaments in the past ;))
#2: I am a huge Brawl+ supporter and I can guarantee I'll do plenty of things with my character that most people didn't know was possible in Brawl+.

Only problem is, I will need a partner for both vbrawl and brawl+ doubles.
Anyway, hype it up!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Mister E, I'll partner with you for B+ doubles. I mean, I'm not that great, and I haven't played in months, but I need a partner as well. I do plan on at least trying to download this set and getting a feel for it, I don't think I could go in cold.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yay, TUSM! You're not teaming with Kaylo for B+? You are teaming with her for regular Brawl, right?

dont call the real brawl vbrawl since u guys are the ****** imposers

BRAWL and BRAWL+ no vBrawl
If you don't like what I call it, we can settle this in the arena. MM in Brawl+, xzax? :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
dont call the real brawl vbrawl since u guys are the ****** imposers

BRAWL and BRAWL+ no vBrawl
Lol is it that serious??

And how the hell can Chibo edit someone else post? Omg he went overboard lol.

Yay, TUSM! You're not teaming with Kaylo for B+? You are teaming with her for regular Brawl, right?

If you don't like what I call it, we can settle this in the arena. MM in Brawl+, xzax? :)
She doesn't play brawl+ and i doubt Xzax cares about the game enough to mm anyone. Ill mm you though. Im going in this cold and i promise top 10!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Lol is it that serious??

And how the hell can Chibo edit someone else post? Omg he went overboard lol.

She doesn't play brawl+ and i doubt Xzax cares about the game enough to mm anyone. Ill mm you though. Im going in this cold and i promise top 10!
Alright, you'll do then. MM against your diddy or whoever you wanna use.

I'll mm you and i dont use mk really in b+ i use falco, snake, wolf
Sweet. You're on!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Phillyrider, you use Peach right? Peach is unbelievable in B+. I'd sure as hell Peach ditto MM you in B+.
EDIT: If not, I'll MM you with either Pika or Peach. You can ask me to use either character and I'll use him/her.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I know peach is crazy good. But i devoted too much time in her for vbrawl so i dropped her in brawl+. Dont want to get the 2 movesets confused.

I'll still ditto you though.
We can Peach friendly then. She gains new combos in B+. I've played people in my area and literally juggled them all the way from the right edge of PS1 to the other side, jumped off-stage and finished them off with a fair for the win and they were speechless. ;) I saved the match, but lost my recording equipment, unfortunately. :(

Sweet, I'll try not to let you down. Who do you play in B+, by the way?
Pika n Peach, lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
We can Peach friendly then. She gains new combos in B+. I've played people in my area and literally juggled them all the way from the right edge of PS1 to the other side, jumped off-stage and finished them off with a fair for the win and they were speechless. ;) I saved the match, but lost my recording equipment, unfortunately. :(

Pika n Peach, lol.
Umm they couldn't d.i that? If peach has a legit combo from one end of the stage to the other that should be taken out asap.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
maybe you could just stop being such a big pus and stop infracting me and taking everything away from the site but you won't so bye

*takes this infraction with pride*

Top Bottom