• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

Eggz

Smash Hero
This tournament was ridiculously fun, enjoyed everyones company, and all of my matches.

Things I enjoyed
*Gimpyfish
*Doing so well with Dan in doubles, having never teamed.
*Getting to play Falcomist and Lunin in tournament. Two of my favorite smashers. =]
*Playing the people I played
*Meeting the people I met
*Checking out the cute cali girls =]
*How well the tournament was ran
*Chipotle
*Gimpy's showering goods

Regrets
*Not playing PC once
*Not improving as much as I had hoped.
*Not doing all of my money matches
*Being the only unemployed person in my carpool to have to pay gas LOL
*Being called "Lucky" for not having to play Mana in a tiebreaker. . . .
*Lack of TVs. The only problem with the tourney. Other than that, PERFECT. But this is mostly because of players not bringing setups, so I understand.

Shoutouts
Neal - Greaaaaaaaaaaat tournament, thanks a ton for hosting

Champ - You are too cool of a guy, thanks a ton for hosting.

Other staff guys - Combination of above

Gimpyduck - Thanks for letting me stay at your place, and good times hanging out. I miss you again already. T_T

WA - Good **** for the most part

PC - Zomgbbq your fox and mario are sexy time. As is your hair...more so than mine, especially after the crappy hair cut I got. =/ I wish I got a baysian haircut. T_T

Cort - I cheered for you in all your matches. **** SoCal LOL Your peach is too cool.

Chillin - Your fox is really cool. Oh, and I didn't have anything to do with that combo video of you aside from the music. D=

Azen - Your marff is weird. Sexy time. Nothing you don't know lol.

AzenChillinCombo - Raaaaaaaaaaaaaped us in doubles. Way to destroy both WA teams.

Ridiculously cute girl who played Aftermath and myself in FFAs - You are too good at CC downsmashes LOL. And you have the funniest trash talk. "You're a devil!" You win. xD

Taylor (I refuse to call you forkgirl) - We didn't do our MM. >=[

Cactuar - Good times. Didn't play at all. xD Your baysian haircut was win.

Plank - Too bad you got matched up vs Wobbles. =/ Good times. Glad those random guys on the street smoked you out though LOL

Zelgadis - I picked up on that walk -> moonwalk technique I saw you do. So much cooler than walkoff shield -> ledgegrab. xD thanks.

Ultra Weegi - Your hilarious haha. Good times.

Taj - You are a machine built of funny

Mango - Box tag MADE you. And it will destroy you...when you come to WA and face the REAL wielders of the box tag. >=]

ROFL - Hopefully you didn't sandbag me in our MM. =p

Zoap - Don't underestimate me anymore. xD Wasn't trying in our first MM, I was trying to get more MMs out of you LOL Your a cool guy, and your peach is smart. Not tryin to be a ****, I just don't like being underestimated. Good games buddy. That non-neutral stage only money match was like one of the funnest things ever LOL

Manacloud - Sorry about that tie thing, but uhhh if you want to MM 20$ next time I'm in cali, dealz.

Blitz - Giant/hilarious/awesome/black guys > you

Frotaz - Your fro is that of a champion.

Could everyone who took pictures PM me a link?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
shout outs:

Zhu - your falco is too good and GJ for getting out of pools and beating in our MM hopefully I could go to norcal or something so we could play more

Mango - greatest jiggs ever GJ at getting first Mango = eastcoast counter!!!!

Forward - your falco is so good that I had to steal your style >_<

Edreese - close pool match next time we play I want a rematch in Green Greens

Mike da Haze - your basian hair cut was too good :)

Ultra Luigi - Thanks for taking me to the tournament and that match you had with oscar's falcon was too funny

to everyone else good seeing you and hopefully we will be able to smash again

P.S - CYBER JESUS PWNS

Cutie

Smash Cadet
Neal & Champ Ftw!!!

Soo I thought a lil words from the littlest girl in Vegas wouldn't hurt:

::NEAL:: SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC GREAT TOURNEY!!! No worries on the seeding... Just doing my job as manager of the Vegas crew! I had a blast! And I did enjoy making those nameplates lol... It was cool to finally meet you :D... I'm thinking I will be talking to you soon. I have some things to run by with ya! Thanks for all the hard work you put into the tourney... You are a beast! It was a blast!

::Champ:: Haha I had to be in your pool... hehe it was a fun experience! You even brought out that nasty super champ combo on me! LoL You are a champion! Hit me up if you and Neal decide to visit the Vegas valley... it'd be cool to have you guys come down here!

::HugS, Gabe, DSF:: You guys need to stop gambling against people who live around gambling! Haha you know you're gonna go broke! jk jk Poker at my house... Lemme know! Alex, you know you need to come to Vegas for a weekly... so you can take money from n00bs!!! :p Same goes to Hugo and Gabe too.... You guys are tooo cooool! You got my digitz, holla!

::ROUNDTABLE-Oscar, Danny, David, Joey, and Joseph:: You guys are too exclusive! Haha I remember meeting you all at Ken's tourney when Vegas went down. It's amazing how good you guys are! Don't quit MrPbody... there's a million fish in the sea! Don't go down like that! Danimals... stay tall lol! DC you too on the gambling! Haha I can only imagine how gangsta you'll be when you turn 21! Lucky... I can't believe you chopped your hair... but yaaaaah it looks good! and last but not least MaNgO... Haha ya i'm petite, short, and cute... Thanks, I know! And you're ballin' with all the wins I'm seeing... I think you staying at my house gave you luck at EVO... remember that! Stay sweet! ROUNDTABLE ASSEMBLE-vacation in Vegas!

::Falcomist, Art?, VANS, and the Baysians:: Haha soo two people from Nevada got Baysian haircuts... how cool are we! You guys are toooo bueno! Homie Justin!!! Got better I think??? Thanks for jumping into the crew battle as honorary vegas... If i got all the peeps that stayed at my house that weekend to play as vegas... it'd be wrong and ridiculous... plus it'd be ****! Hahaha i'll check ya on myspace! Art? thanks for playing as honorary Vegas too... I <3 your falcon punch! Vegas awaits your return! Your second home misses you i'm sure! VANS it was cool seeing you again! Maybe you should grab a pair to go with your name like Emerican has his Emerica shoes! Lemme know since I work there! Baysians... you guys are too good.... I really enjoyed watching that crew battle you guys had against Palmdale. Haha oi Vegas v. Baysians... it'd be rapesies! Stay pro!

::Emerican, Petoo, and Palmdale:: It was a pleasure to finally meet Brett's crew! And even have that crew battle... Haha uhh I'm thinking you guys need to play Mushroom Krew and then the Best in Vegas... I'd like to see how that'd turn out! COME TO VEGAS!!! I'd give you guys a good run around the city! Thanks for letting me come along to BK and i'm happy to make sure you all made it safe to the Best Western... you NEED sleep for smash! Petoo... haha how cool that you ran my pools... it was cool chilling with you! GG on doing the hw while at SCC! It's hard to pull off! Hope to chill with you all next time! BRETT!!! CS, In'N'Out, and Smash... sounds like a date! We'll bump Kanye and the Degenerates on the speakers when we roll in Vegas k! It was great to see ya again! TEXT MEEE! <3

::ChuDat & East Coast:: Chu you look good in those shoes! Sport them well! You make those shoes look sexy! LoL Haha I finally posted the pics from EVO World weekend! Let's go karaoke NOW! Of course come back to Vegas for that BSB concert... and that possible tourney... you are crazy... but if you think I can... I will see! Cactuar I enjoyed watching your matches on my tv that I brought to the tourney. PC and Chillen... I hope you guys enjoyed that pic you took of me and Taj... What an ogre! jp jp Thanks for sending me the pic too... imma post it fo sho! TAJ stay giant and i'll stay ******!

::SCC SMASHERS::
There's many more to say but I already should be going to bed... school ftl in the morning!
It was great to play whoever I ran into! It's much experience and practice I need! I look forward to playing you all in Brawl! Stay smashing! :] See you all at the next tourney!

Well i guess that is all... later days everyone!
Check out www.vegassmash.com
<3 Cutie Camille

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you kidding? Changes are absolutely necessary. It was fun and all, but I do not want to start receiving bomb threats via PMs for a few jokes people were throwing around.

Use your best judgement Atlus. LoL.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. I totally forgot about that.

I'll be sure to edit that name on the napkin too.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I thank the Mexicans that where sitting out side fixing potatoes for all the guys that only had a dollar on them because they lost everything else money mactching... that was quite wonderful of you
Wow dawg, I know you had good intention or at least I hope you did. But that **** just didnt sound right. You should seriously think before you say anything. Racists as ****

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Neal - As I said before, awesome job running this tournament. I just noticed how much detail you put into this tournament. It was perfect.

Ken - I've known you for 3 1/2 years now. Smash has always been a major part of your life. It made me so happy to see you go Gannon, Roy, and Luigi instead of putting winning first. That is so unselfish of you to let go of the spotlight and let someone else have it. After flying to Japan and taking their tournament, you had nothing left to prove. You'll always be one of my best friends, with or without Smash.

Mango - Wow!! You are the new hero of Smash. I hope you didn't feel too pressured to win. You took 3rd place in a tournament with DSF, Hugs, Isai, Ken, M2K, PC Chris, Cactuar, Chu Dat, Chillin, Azen, Forward, Taj, Wobbles, and Cort. The whole community was behind you. You didn't even have to win 1st or 2nd to become the most loved person in the entire Smash community. Box tag!!! BOX TAG!!!!!!!!!

Helen, Mike, Jenny - It was good to see all of you guys again. After that 0C2 incident, I haven't seen you guys as much. But you've always been like a 2nd family to me. I've always kept a photo of you guys on my desk at work. Even without Smash, I'll still see you guys again. You can count on it!

M2K - Congrats on first. It's good to see the person who wanted it the most get first.

Chillen, Azen, PC, Cort, Plank - Thank you all for travelling so far to come to our tournament. I hope you all had a safe ride home.

Chu Dat - It's always good to see you. Come visit us again even after Brawl comes out. We at least gotta do karaoke one more time. Hehe.

Cactuar - Good to see you again too.

Arash - Nice seeing you too after so long.

Azn Lep - You've been around for so long. It's always good to hear your thoughts and opinions on tournaments and Smash in general. You're definately one of my favorite Smashers.

Luigi - Took a match off of Azen?

AZ - Even though we don't talk much, it's always awesome to see familiar faces at a tournament. You guys are loud, but it's really funny.

Gimpy - Thank you for showing support towards West Coast/SoCal/Mango. You're too funny.

Isai - Always glad to see you. Thanks for coming.

It's late. I worked 13 1/2 hours today. I'm tired. If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. Later!!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Personal favorite moment at SCC: Teaming with black mamba in friendlies and letting her do all the work (she ***** >.>). Teaming with mango in friendlies was a close second. JUCE!

Personal worst moment of SCC: Getting back home, washing out all the hairgel and junk the Baysians put in my hair, then having no idea how to fix it again. (My hair looked ridiculous and awesome while it lasted at least:laugh:)

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs ^___^ :

All Girl smashers = tooooooooo good

BoA: you owe me one! lol

Gimpy FISH: =) ... so where's the air hockey?

Pbody: dah fu, caaaaaalm down. toooooo good.

Mike Y/Azeem/all of Deep So Cal: You're all whack. (accept knives and edrees hahahaha)
__
MANGOOOOOO: <3 too good, buddy! box tag!! [__]

PC: soo glad i got to play you in tournament ^___^ toooo good!!

M2K: it was nice talking to you, awesome job!!! did you get a picture of the "Chu" pepper?

Chillin: nice to meet you!!!!

DSF: I LOVE YOU!!! =)

Veg: Gooooood friendlies!!! Maybe you'll beat me next time lol

DBR: <3 awesome seeing you all again!!

S-Royal: If you see this, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! anata wa atamagaii desu yo! anata no keki (cake) wa oishii desu yo!

Knives' cat: you ***** deep so cal... too good. lay off the steroids. And stop making azen sneeze.

Memorable moments:
-Chili's
-Me resting Zelgadis off the stage at 0% 2 seconds into the match lol =)
-****** BoA in friendlies. jk ^__^
-all the girls playing teams friendlies!! yeaaahyuhz
-making it to 2nd round of pools!!!

Everyone else good job!

Nealdt - You're amazing. Best tournament I've ever been to (accept for the ones i host =) jk) and that says something cause I've been to a LOT of tournaments.

Good job staff!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
neal - good **** man, your tournaments are always top tier, i swear they could chain grab sheik. wow that was gay.

mango - good ****, you shouldn't have lost to azen/chillin though, you had that ****, but too good.

lucky - wowww, good **** taking ken/isai 2 v 1, rapesiessss.

zhu - lol, good matches man, your falcos really good.

silent wolf - wowww, i should have had those ****en matches, lol, but too good.

gimpy - we're stealing you from combo status, roundbit is too good.

Neighborhood P - what happened to you 4 stocking me with your "****ty *** secondaries," like you said? oh well, maybe next time buddy.

TC1 - lol@ you saying you didn't want to take my money, then loosing the match, then loosing to larry in pools. But good ****, you're pretty good.

Germ - crazy falco man, couldn't get used to so many ****en lasers, good ****.

BoA - ohh muhh gawd. you got this ^_^, good **** man.

Ultra - good **** taking out hugs.

JTB - You gotta get those rankings up man, lol, that ****s gonna be too good.

Plan 9 - always good to see you bro.

Baysian haircut man - I can't remember your name right now, lol, but good **** on my hair, it's ****en ****.

lunin - good job ****** me.

fabian - it was cool playing you for once, lol, think that's the first time we've actually sat and played for a while.

pbody - wow oscar, you can't handle me anymore, hahahahaha, but for real, good matches, i like how we always end up playing for like an hour every tournament.

DEHF - good **** man, you got close to taking out chillin i think, right? you're getting too good, too bad you didn't come over friday though, we were all waiting for you, lol. see you this weekend.

festizzio - thanks for the ride and teamsies man, it was too fun.

Hugs - wowww, get ***** by my counterpick mind games, lol, i like how the pool results say you 2-0'd me though, lol.

saint patrick - good stuff man, kind of sucks that there was debate about the rules, but hey, no johns, you deserved that set.

David Chavez - Good **** taking out Bobby man.

sorry if i forgot you!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
btw

LUIGI: ooooooh mah gaud. What it do? your poking is painful. Thanks for late night directions at 1 am, tooooo good. btw your gf is going to be on so cal female power rankings i think. too good.

and the guy who was asking about the girl from hawaii, she's actually from the bahamas i think and goes by princess, she made it to the tournament.

nublet06

Smash Lord
more random shoutouts.

good job DC you had a **** tournament. you really dont like link tho huh ahahah.

"silent wolf is teh fastest fox on earf" - teba

trevyn it was fun playing with you. we kept ****** eachother ahahahah.

silent spectre - i wish i didnt have to play you on brinstar. i was really looking forward to playing you. oh well. GG.

we should of revived the quarter throwing game so i could watch dsf dominate people.

chillendude is actually really nice ahahah.

azen is ACTUALLY that quiet.

mew2king is ACTUALLY that good.

veg was really annoying.

pc chris is really cool.

nealpro is STILL pro.

thank you MLG for picking socal.

this tournament ended at like 6PM thats ****ing CRAZY

oh yeah and gimpy.....the box tag REALLY is too good. i sitll say mango should of played falco tho ahahahaha.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Wow dawg, I know you had good intention or at least I hope you did. But that **** just didnt sound right. You should seriously think before you say anything. Racists as ****
yea that is some really racist **** thats ****ed up veg.

on other thoughtsssssss this tournament was toooooo goooooood ^_^ socals....top tierzz

superfreinds too good ^_^

poker too good ^_^

no omar but all wells hahaha

the fight...crayznessssssssss lol

haircuts in the corner hahah

roundtable and 8 bit tooo good ^_^

rest of socal too good.

ec way tooo good hahaha.

funniesss was when rofl kneed me then i threw hugos controller and he was about to throw it thinking it was mine.. hahaha =)

and when i owned plank because of luigi ^_^ "good **** good ****"but all in good fun hahaa =) planks really good.

neal best tourney ever!! lol ^_^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He still ***** everyone in pools while using Roy/Ganon, so I don't see why that matters.

Luigi is somewhat of an IC counter? He did the same to Wobbles.

Aside from that, this was probably the best run tournament I've ever been to. Props to neal, champ, and the rest of the SCC staff.

Lots of fun.
Pools? Ok.

Singles bracket, to the point of losing vs the same type of character using the same character twice "Luigi", not ok :/

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
REAL SHOUTOUTS:

Neal wowowow: i enjoyed this tournament to the same extent that i enjoyed that best tournaments i've been to

Veg: Naruto where?

Lesheik: wow i dont even remember what sleep means

U_L: upB really is the best ever

manacloud: lol next time we will finish a match

Zoap: hi

hella: i forgot to ask you about CRANBERRIES

Dodger: i have some bad news...after the first day i recorded stuff, the VCR i brought auto-rewound the tape i was using and when i started recording the second day our matches(and many others) were recorded over. So I will use this post here to let everyone know that Dodger 2 stocked me with Kirby. I hope that amounts to something in place of the video.

Typhlosion: I did it in 2:04 with FOX, no strats, just SEXING as hard as i could.

Gimpyfish: wow we only beat ONE TEAM in the doubles tournament...How the hell did they lose to THAT?

Ademisk: lol now u are like the only regular on the ness boards that i have met in person

Mexican: DK THUNDER!

Mango: I played so many puffs at this tournament and NONE OF THEM WERE YOU

Wobbles: lol plz forgive my corneria nonsense^_^ its a relatively new tactic and im still studying how to best use it on each character^_ rematch tho right?^_^

HugS: smash is fun...dont lie to yourself...u even have fun playing against me when i camp...lol

Taj(gimpy/mexican): wow so much for that crew idea mirite? LOL btw Taj if you and Wobbles EVER try that marth/sheik BS against gimpy and me again we will **** your faces. The only way you stand a chance is if you are M2/ICs

Aftermath: wow nice haircut mr. idontlikecheese....wtf

Cactuar: were u there? i didnt see u

Silent Jefftre: how much does fun cost where u buy it? cause u seem to give away a lot...lol

Claim Jumper: You would be a good smash player...your name fits so well....lol...good times eating, everyone^_^

Teba: sorry if i was in any way an *******

timmy: LOL@kirby only eats vegans

Glenn: you are fun and a pleasure as always^_^ oh and thanks for covering the pool business i had and the corneria nonsense on GYT...i had a nice giggle while reading that^_^

Zelgadis: lol so i guess just too many ppl from norcal went to this tournament

Uraj: "Who's Mr. Happy?"

Isai: "I have no idea."

Hyuga: "How would he know?"

lol good ****, tournament

next time i wont be so easy on all of you^_^

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Smash Apprentice
Pools? Ok.

Singles bracket, to the point of losing vs the same type of character using the same character twice "Luigi", not ok :/
Vs. Wobbles, Ken "counterpicked" Luigi and won. Then Wobbles picked Sheik and Ken stayed Luigi. I'm pretty sure we all know what happened next.

It's not like Ken going low tier wasn't expected. Didn't anyone read his interview?

Lesheik

Smash Lord
lYour fox jus needed ALOT of work.
lol to WhiteOblv. Doesn't need a lot of work, I just need to stop SDing.
It was decent, but I will still use Fox in tourney. It's around the same level of my Fox, but my Fox SD's a lot. I was 4-stocking people with my Jiggs, so that's when I decided to use her.

Keitaro

I have to read something to be able to understand him picking low tiers in one of the biggest tournaments of the year?!

I'll pass, at least I can look up to M2K being normal :/

Keitaro

Feels like you guys "mainly Cali" worship him on whatever he does when I just see it as the supposive best in the world dropping his crown on purpose right when someone was going to deserve to take it. That **** pisses me off. I don't really mind if you were considered the 3rd best, even 2nd best, but wtf at best in the world. I don't even know why I'm argueing with you Cali people anymore on this rediculous ****.

I'm just saying that this pisses me off and I wouldn't be surprised if many others around the country, even world feel the same way but just aren't saying it.

araknophobik

Smash Master
I'll pass, at least I can look up to M2K being normal :/
you call m2k normal? lmfao

you're a douche, luigi is probably the hardest matchup next to peach for ic's
i dont see why it would "piss you off" being that your opinion stands for nothing really. you also did not attend the tournament to witness the sets ken had with ic's, so dont speak as though ken got ***** they were actually pretty intense sets.

this isn't no cali players on kens nuts thread either, although this was a west coast tourny ken truely isn't rooted for much unless its in the finals. more people rooted for mango overall then they did for ken. in short, your not offending anybody by dissing ken, your just makeing yourself look more like an idiot =]

p.s. that mexican potatoe comment was ignorant as ****, veg

Keitaro

you call m2k normal? lmfao

you're a douche, luigi is probably the hardest matchup next to peach for ic's
i dont see why it would "piss you off" being that your opinion stands for nothing really. you also did not attend the tournament to witness the sets ken had with ic's, so dont speak as though ken got ***** they were actually pretty intense sets.

this isn't no cali players on kens nuts thread either, although this was a west coast tourny ken truely isn't rooted for much unless its in the finals. more people rooted for mango overall then they did for ken. in short, your not offending anybody by dissing ken, your just makeing yourself look more like an idiot =]

p.s. that mexican potatoe comment was ignorant as ****, veg
I don't give a **** if Luigi is considered alright against IC's. Ken absolutely nearly never loses to ChuDat using his Marth and his *** loses to Wobbles?! Wtf!? You need to think before you speak going into the offensive and call me a **** idiot beforing realizing your one yourself.

This wasn't an attempt to diss Ken either. I'm just angry about what he did, sorry if you misinterpret my post.

Edit: Can Ken even play good with Luigi in the first place?! If it's IC's supposive hardest matchup next to Peach, then how did he lose to two IC players in a row when he would usually beat them using a different charater which is also his main?

I mean M2K being normal as he plays his best and makes his best attempt at just about every tourney. Something and someone to look up to in general. I'll never forget, even if it was a joke, Ken saying "M2K best Marth in the world?" in a sarcastic way after he won Evo World without even facing M2K. Also how he didn't post in the OC3 topic after the tournament and is not posting here, but in the Evo World thing he was all over.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
nealdt: awesome tournament!!!! I had so much fun!! thank you soooooooooooooo much!!! a great ending to melee!!!!!!

NeighborhoodP: lol, thanks so much for housing us!!! haha, we had a lot of fun, and you are a crazy driver when you get mad (yelling) lol. yay for last minute trips to chipotle! congrats on getting out of your first pool!!

dodger: thanks for the ride to the airport and it was cool meeting you/seeing you!!! California is awesome (except for the crazy/confusing highways)

chillin: it was cool hanging out and i always enjoy playing you. you are a funny guy, never a dull moment around you :) hopefully we'll hang out again someday :D

chudat: you're a fun person to be around. nice guy and you have a crazy pikachu!! YAYUUHZZZ!!!!

AlphaZealot: cool meeting you/hanging out/owning you at smash!!! :p (jk) it was not so cool seeing you throw up, lol, hope you made your plane, hope to see you again someday

jv: cool seeing you again, but you suck for not doing a smash move for my camera!!! I hope mlg keeps doing smash tournies and if so, I'll see you later!! :D

HugS: lol :D

forward: hanging out was awesome! thanks for all the video help!!! i probably have more footage of you doing smash moves than anyone else :) I hope to see you again someday.

azen: playing you made my day!!!! :)

cort: dang it, we didnt get to play as much as i wanted, but oh well. congrats on 4th!!! :D it was cool seeing you again and boo for not doing a smash move for my camera

PC: ;_; ;_; we'll just have to have to throw a big texas tournament ;D lol @ you and chu wobbling forward!!

rickety: <3 congrats in pools!! :) it was cool meeting you, you are so nice!!! <3

Nezumi: <3 you're awesome! It was cool meeting you and playing you...wish we could have played more and way to represent girl smashers by making it out of pools!!! :D

all girl smashers: omg, this is terrible (since I am a girl smasher) but i always underestimate other girls and think girls must suck at smash, but all the girls i played (Nezumi, Princess Daisy, girl from AZ who played luigi) were really REALLY good. LOL@us playing teams friendlies on a tournament tv DURING tournament and not being kicked off ;D

DSF: I really wish i could have played you!! :( :( :( but it was cool meeting you! I love your sheik and watching your videos has taught me a lot!

plank: TEAM CHIPOTLE FTW!!! or ftl :( lol, nah we did good, sucks how close that last match was though, sigh. and you need to get out of your head and stop losing matches becuase you're angry

wobbles: you are crazy!! :) but it was cool seeing you again.

ahhhh, i know i'm forgetting so many people!!! lets see...

Palmdale crew: it was cool meeting some of you and watching you guys play after hearing about all of you from SOS :)

Basians haircut stand: was freaking awesome!!!! How many customers did you guys get?? and ew for me slipping on what i thought was water, but looking down to see it was hair : / lol

gimpyfish: four orders of chicken and nothing else?!?!?!? thats the wierdest burrito EVER!!! but chipotle is chipotle, so its still cool :) cool seeing you again

everyone i was supposed to mm: omg so sorry...i really did want to do so many mm's but it was impossible to get a tv :/ and i really didnt want to wait in line

BOSS: cool playing you for a long time :) good luck with your band!! :D

manacloud: it was cool meeting you in person, i wish we could have played, but there were never open tv's :)

everyone else: thanks for being a part of my awesome tournament experience!! It was great

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
I can't believe I missed the best tournament ever. If only I had enough money at the time. DAMM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
after i won SCC, coming back with Cactuar to Philly, we were taking the subway to get home faster, and I had a bag with well over 400 dollars worth of my stuff in that, and I realized it right after the doors shut, and when I went back to get it it was gone and it's only been a few minutes since that time passed.

MY BEST 06 AND 07 CONTROLLERS WERE IN THAT BAG

NOW THEY ARE FUC*ING GONE FOREVER

btw, somebody please send me a new SCC T-shirt

edit - this is Mew2King

mog87

Smash Ace
How the hell do you always lose money jesus....once you get money you should immediately desposit it in the bank. Oh well theres prolly some lucky homeless guy out there that cause use those 400 dollars for some more drugs, dunno what hell do with the gc controllers tho.

Sliq

Smash Master
Worth of "stuff." It is obvious M2K is a drug cartel.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, Sliq, i like your sig. The bottom half is cut off but i can still read milktea's statement. ahahah

Keitaro, calm down man. Instead of being angry at Ken, at least be happy for Wobbles and i guess Chu for beating Ken. Ken might not have been trying his BEST, but he still did preetttty **** good at this tournament, and I'm pretty sure the IC vs Marth matchup has evolved enough so that Marth isn't really that bad anymore. If Ken had faith in his Luigi, then it would make sense because yes, Luigi is a better matchup against ic's than Marth. PC went Peach to beat Mango, amirite? Counter picks which are not a main do not mean sandbagging.

Top Bottom