• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
thanks champ for housing us MASS cats. thanks for running an incredible tourny neil.
East coast is too good.
holla

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB-Jake the Beezy take it easy
Hahaha, I can't believe I forgot to give you a shoutout!

You probably said that atleast 30 times throughout the tournament, hehe.

Then you got other people saying that as well. :p

Gea

Smash Master
Hahaha, I can't believe I forgot to give you a shoutout!

You probably said that atleast 30 times throughout the tournament, hehe.

Then you got other people saying that as well. :p
Liked the Jiggs, Jake.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where's the money, Lebowski???

A brief and very general summary of where the $2 venue fee went. With approximately 200 individual participants in the tournament and maybe 10 spectators, I had around $450 to use at my discretion. That money was used in the following ways:

• $130 went towards raffle prizes ($60 for Brawl; $25 for iTunes; $20 for Wii Points; $25 for Zelda keychains; no charge for the flag or the other prizes).
  • $40 for ink cartridges for my brother's amazing printer (thanks Oscar :)).
  • $40 for general office supplies (tape, name badges, raffle tickets, pens, markers, etc.).
  • $40 for video equipment.
  • $60? for power strips, once it became clear that we didn't have enough (I forget the exact total and can't find the receipt, but we bought 5 or 6 double packs of strips). I consider these the property of SoCal and will be bringing as many as I can to every tournament who needs them. Ditto for the video equipment.
  • $3 so Champ could enter the Pokemon side event. He got *****. I consider this a gross mismanagement of funds and humbly apologize to everyone who came.
  • $12 bought s-royal dinner at Chili's after the tournament.
  • About $70 went to various staff members for gas and other expenses.
So that adds up to what, around $400? I might've overestimated some things, but that's the gist of it. I'm keeping the rest of the money, which means I earned ~$50 - $80 from this tournament BEFORE accounting for my own gas expenditures. Anyone who feels this is unjustified given the amount of work I put in can gladly post their objections here :).

xHayatox

Smash Lord
shout out goes to the kids whom i spoke with :O

Kort - OoOooOouuu, Kits so goot

pc - Hi Christopher.

Cactuar - Hi Cactuar.

M2K - Hi M2K.

Chu - Hi Chu.

Chillinfude829 - Hi Chillinfood.

Jholla - We pwned in teams i dunt care what they say :l couda done bette.r.

DBR - Sup DCF kit is still goot and germ does da best eddie impersonation .

Aesis - your sheik way better than mines wtf.. :0

Hoang Family - goot to see yall again. whats with the accusations?!?! i was with manacloud chillin and speakin of life general stuff and i didn hear him say anything about tshirt tourney misc. crap. he was pretty chill.

Forward - kids pickin up bboyin pretty fasstttt :D kits gonna be better than me pretty sooon hahaha that other kid was real good at holding his balancing haha i cant do ne of that shieeet . i stick to my basic and what i do best :) fun times fun times buddie

anyone else good stuff i aint got much to say sorry, like neone carez, the legendary hayato died years ago he aint the legend he once was.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
This tourney had so much talent it was insane!
Had a really good time even though didnt like my pool very much =/

SilentSpectre > 5 year old kids ..... nuff said. lmao!
Good **** to evryone I played GG's

T0mmy you should of let me play your pichu! oh well your shiek/zelda is **** though
Close matches >.< hahah.

Gea

Smash Master
Had a really good time even though didnt like my pool very much =/
Every pool I saw had at least 4 good people in it, and that was round one alone. I don't think anyone should feel bad for losing their pools, nearly everyone who came to SCC was **** good at Smash.

Jem.

Smash Master
Is there a photobucket album with all the pictures that were taken?
Dont want to read through the whole thread, message it to me on myspace please.
Myspace.com/SupahJem

Atlus8

Smash Master
Thinking of ya . . .

I can't stop thinking of the much fun I had. I could post pages and pages of shoutouts that I might as well write a book, but I won't.

Vid: Not sure if I'm going to make a montage since I didn't get much gameplay footage, but I did get footage of the crowd and the happy hour at Chilis (you just had to be there.) I'm just gonna make a few edits with no music and fancy stuff, just twenty minutes of raw material I think. I will post vid around Friday most likely.

Edit to Jem:
I will post all the picks I got also on Friday.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol @ Lesheik Johning it up about losing to a guy who literately never plays smash. Too good Jesse. Hmm, I think the reason why I didn't get any shout outs must be because I took my name tag off early. Yeah... That must be it. Oh well, here goes my shoutouts. ^_^

Neal/Champ - Wow too good guys, thanks sooo much for holding and you did an absolutely amazing job.
Sergio - You're too good man, glad you live in this empty desert. No homo. ^_^
P - Lol good talking with ya again, had me crackin up.
Luigi - You absolutely *****. It was that McD's trip. You didn't sit on the looser side.
JTB - Wasting TVs for Pokemon... No friendlies!? :(
BoA - Still no 1v1!! It's so much fun teaming with you though so it's all good. Convince all your neighbors to have a smashfest and I'm there. ^_^
LeePuff - Good stuff man, our set was fun. Glad you went far, I don't feel bad about loosing in first round of pools.
**** - Uhh sorry I'm good against Peaches...? But no johns.
TC1 - Your Mario was cool, was fun gettin to try my Marth on someone out of state
Kira - Thanks for the Jiggs advice.
Germ/SS - Our team matches were too fun.
Panda - Wow good to see you man, thanks for the compliments.
EznJay - Pat says, "Tell him I said hey."
JumpFreak - Sucks Tia underrated you, you're too good.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I don't like loooong posts.. GG's to everyone I played.

FSASheik

Smash Cadet
hey lesheik your fox was getting down smashed ***** by me man it was crazy. yeah you should have played with jiggs then we played a bunch of times and u went fox all the time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't stop thinking of the much fun I had. I could post pages and pages of shoutouts that I might as well write a book, but I won't.

Vid: Not sure if I'm going to make a montage since I didn't get much gameplay footage, but I did get footage of the crowd and the happy hour at Chilis (you just had to be there.) I'm just gonna make a few edits with no music and fancy stuff, just twenty minutes of raw material I think. I will post vid around Friday most likely.

Edit to Jem:
I will post all the picks I got also on Friday.
Haha, all you need to do is post raw footage. No changes are necessary, Chilis was too much fun :)

Atlus8

Smash Master
Haha, all you need to do is post raw footage. No changes are necessary, Chilis was too much fun :)
True, the only thing I have to edit is when I captured PC's address when I recorded his ID and part of Hugs ID too. I'll see if I can blur it out, but I doubt Movie Maker has that feature.

Has anyone given the friggin medals to Nealdt, Champ, and the staff?

Edit to Simna: I can't open the file on filefront . . . everytime I try to, my Itunes opens up.:confused:

Nes

Smash Lord
What about the Fridays matches? at Haze's house there were good friendlies

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

hey plainrrk you posted awhile back that wobbling was gay, we finally agree on the same thing? thats pretty amazing.

I thought in teams it wouldnt be possible but wobbles changed that after i tried to break up ice climbers wobbling ice climbers. The result is hitting chu at the same time.

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
I lied. I'll do my shoutouts now since I won't be sleeping soon.

NEALDT! Thank you so much for running this tournament! This is by far my most favorite experience I've had at any tournament. I don't think I'll ever forget the great time I had. Sorry that I wasn't more helpful during the actual tournament. But I'm glad the layout I made worked out perfectly.

CHAMP! Thank you so much for letting me run that Pokemon tournament! It was alot of fun!

CHAMPS FRIENDS! You guys **** at Pokemans. WTF FIRE BLAST GARCHOMP

KEN, ARASH, and VEG! It was really great talking about Pokemans with you guys. I'll finish my real team, and actually get a battle with you sometime.

LUIGI! You ****ing ****. You get in a death pool, and take 2nd seed. You should definitely be ranked alot higher on the next update. GOOD ****

S-ROYAL! It was really great of you to come out from Japan. I really enjoyed playing you in my pool. Haha, and nice job on the Fox victory poses at Chilies! :p

EASY AND JAY! Nice job almost ****ing me over in pools. Wowwwwwwwww, stop losing to randoms fool.

CHU DATZZZZ! It was crazy watching you playing Dragonball on the Wii. I feel like picking the game up now just to be that good. ****ing Broly was ****** that other guy like no ones business.

TO EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THE POKEMON TOURNAMENT! Thank you for entering! Well, to those that actually did their matches and came up to me rather than me trying to find people. The next time I do a Pokemon tournament, I'm keeping everyone in the same room to get it done faster.

SILENT WOLF, DJ COMBO, and JUMPFREAK! You are right in front of me playing smash. You probably won't see this until you get home tomorrow afternoon, but it was great meetinig you guys. Hopefully we'll see each other again sometime at another tournament.

ULTRA LUIGI! It was great playing all those friendlies with you. Maybe I should main Space Animals now, hahaha :p

ZHU! That match with you was great! It was really fun, especially when we were yelling on Jungle Japes.

DEHF! Wow, grats on being the first person ever to beat me on Jungle Japes in tourney. SERIOUSLY.

MIKE Y! Buy me a big breakfast too?

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOOD ****ING **** TODAY!

LUCKY! Good ****ing **** on that comeback against Ken and Isai. That was the most insane **** I've seen.

T!MMY! It was fun having all those friendlies with you on the first day.

EVERYONE THAT WENT TO CHILIS! That was my most favorite part of this weekend. It was so ****ing fun. Thank you for everyone signing that piece of paper thats in front of me. Expect to see the thread up sometime this week!

GERM! Your impressions are too hilarious. ****ing Eddie was the best. Althought Wife made a close second.

PC CHRIS AND CORT! It was great actually meeting you in person for once. Great job this weekend!

AZEN! You're very quiet. I only heard you say like a few sentences this weekend, even when you were at my apartment.

Mana. I heard you were discouraging people from buying our T-Shirts. And you were selling your T-Shirts. And you were telling people that you hoped this tournament fails. You sir, are an *******.

Ok, I'm done for now. My mind is shut off, I need sleep. So if I forgot anyone, please forgive me. I'm tired.

and thank me for being the champion at pokemon XD hahaha

and tahnks to ken and arash for the coaching seriously :\ i felt as if hacks where used agaisnt us XD

WhyBooger???

Smash Cadet
Onestly I Thought Mango Was Goin To Win....................Mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnngggggooooooo........And Wat A Rest On PC Chris In The Finals Bracket....

petoo0

Smash Ace
gaaaah i never did any of my mm's oh wells. I forgot to thank St. Patrick for reppin ganon with me at this tourney. Pretty sure we were undefeated in dobule ganon team friendlies. ****

nublet06

Smash Lord
Ok so before i get in to anything else.

PALMDALE

Emerican AKA brett - you are my best friend. we live like 10 seconds away from eachother and we taught eachother how to kick *** in this video game. we are ****ing amazing. nothing else has to be said. thank you for letting me make the best combo video i have ever seen.

Jizzanator AKA chad - you are playing wow and your not even gonna read this ****. thank you for introducing me to smash senior year of highschool. i ****ing lub you.

BoA aka vince - you are so amazing. so many gifts. so many talents. so much personality. its no suprise that you have so many internet stalkers. no words can describe the energy you bring to this world.

Teba aka steve - you could take a dump and your feces would probly curl up to form the word happyness. so ****ing hilarious. i spent 2 consecutive days with you and i turned in to a mini teba. talking and laughing like you. you are so amazing that you need a huge fuggin head to fit all of your amazingness in to one person.

lee puff aka scott - little scoter noob. always falling asleep at smash fests and tournaments. and always cussing up a storm when you lose. and ALWAYS trying to rest people. ahahahah i dont even know what to say.

Aesis aka alan - such a smart smart smart person and player. i love to analyze the way you analyze things. sometimes i look at your mind games and even your life. and i am amazed by the way you carry yourself in this world. such a good friend, and yet we have barely known each other. girlfriends, smash, music, life. its always nice to have your input. <3

Petoo0 aka peter - SMP2D. still repping palmdale all the way from norcal. your ganondorf style displays everything about this game that is fun. moving with platforms. being aggressive. and stupid combos that might not even be the smartest thing to do at the time, but its looks **** cool and its super fun. stop going on starcraft just to say you cant play because you have homework agagahahahahaha.

WELL NOW THAT THATS OVER

SUPER CHAMP COMBO

well...after 0c3 i was depressed. i didnt place very well. i was tired of the game. and i felt that there was nobody i could really root for on the west coast that really stood a chance.

after super champ combo. i placed even worse. lost to another camping donkey kong (no johns you beat me good ****), but there was a huge difference. I HAD THE MOST FUN PLAYING SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I played so many friendlies. i think i taunt spiked like 5 people. i didnt do any money matches because they are so stupid and 0% fun for me (except for eggz because he needed to get revengies and kick my ***). every single match i played was so enjoyable. There was an aura of pure sex at the venue. thanks to everyone i played. you know who you are. good times and i hope to play you again someday. maybe on brawl.

MANGO

at this tournament i got to cheer on a player that literally no more than 5 months ago was introduced to me. i went to a tournament in north hollywood. and one of the socal players (dc), was like "this is mango", he plays jiggs and he *****. i was like yeah whatever he probly sucks ***. i played him and i think i 2 stocked him and im like ok thats cool.

since that time ago up until now. mango has beaten me both times we met in tournament. beaten all of socal's best multiple times. and now hes even added some of east coasts greatest to that list. ALONG with completely destroying every single team that has ever stepped up to him and the amazing teamate he has in lucky. and now........even taking out the most dominant team in super smash brothers melee history and taking top 3 in one of the most competative teams tournaments ever.

MANGO AND LUCKY I LOVE YOU. Mango's evo world performance is seriously 60% of the reason i came to super champ combo. you guys kick *** and i thank you for making me lose my voice.

one last time.....MMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOO

NEAL PRO + Champ

i dont even know where to begin. between you and aesis i have never seen somebody put so much thought in to a tournament. i dont know how many times i go to tournaments and people just "wing it". heck even the tournaments i do.

but man neal. you just seriously love this game and the people it brings to you. ive never seen anybody put in so much time and effort for this community. Tio, Tia, all 3 champ combos, a chu dat combo video, a tournament tutorial on smashboards, providing plenty of GREAT videos from every tournament you have hosted for FREE on the internet.

there is no possible way i could type every thing you have contributed to this community.

every aim conversation. those few matches we have played. and the many laughs have been wonderful. see you when i see you.

you truely are THE neal pro.

Dear Champ aka charoo.

CCCCHHHHAAAAAAMMMMMPPPPPPP CCCCCOOOOOOMMMMBBBBBBOOOOOOOO!!!!

Socal

superfriends
round table
deep socal
alex
8-bit
friggen everyone.

you guys are all so cool. (except blitz wtf was up with that ahahahaahah) keep being rapesies.

and romeo....no you did not hear a UFO. wtf ae you stupid or some ****.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
...so no one ever answered my question of what happened to that hawaii girl who had no ride from the airport?

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
Veg: you seemed a lil cocky and kinda rude to that one girl. i really wanted to battle you just to see if you lived up to ur talk.

A lil cocky ?!?!? XD hahaah im more of an *** than anything

its all for good though not to cause pain and if it does you are an idiot.

Other than that i must give my shouuuuty outys :D

Ken XD thanks for letting me come over every weekend and beat mike badly at soul calibur 2... and teach me more about pokemon i didn't think id win ._. i thought you or arash had it in the bag... i hate being relied on but i couldn't let the cook defeat us

Arash.. you are so cuddly .. in a sense of I PICKED YOU UP AND RAN but i tripped and im sorry you fell on me >_< uhh... we eat good.. but we eat even.. we have to have a eating contest asap! aight brotha man.. :D
lol also for your advice in the final match :D ;p and someone just to talk to it was nice -_- it got boring............ ya know?

Manacloud.. just because you make me laugh so hard and you are being serious 99% of the time...

Chu Dat!! :p i thought you where going to be a self centered piece of trash i ended up liking you so much im thinking of adopting you XD haha.. anyways you are awesome so you get the gold star... and you where showing your mad skillz at dbz budokia tekchiahic 2 for the wii
Your broli took half there freaking team XD hahahahahha you did win a couple of macches so dont say you didnt touch them :p

S Royal.. well you came all the way from japan.. and stayed around alot of weird people XD and your fox was very well done :p i congratulate you mr

there was a guy in a zelda shirt.. that had an AR sticking out of his freaking ds.. he i did not like so you get a negative shout out.. and when you lost you went and got high some where cause you came back glazed more than a original donut.

Who was hanging out with Kira :p he was so cool i wish i remember his nawemrL!JK$@#jk

god darn it.. Kira tell me who he is so i can add his aim and talk to him :D we tried taking on.... the germ and his buddy and we got ***** well worth it and we high fived each other afterwards XD lol!!

black mamba. thank you for.. letting mai pikachu whoop some tail XD

Uh.. the bayasian that was doing the haircuts.. you did a wonderful job :D

silent spector.. your neck thing is weird.. snake..-_-

I probley killed half your names im sorry XD hahaha

vanessa for battling on my team against adreass and another girl -_- forgot name >_< and we still lost :( but we put up a fight with her shiek and mai pikachu

And i don't thank half of you that don't know how to stay clean... i don't know wtf your parents where teaching you about bathing.. its quite simple even if you go a DAY with out it.. you should still smell fine and your breaths where horrible.. its called toothpaste Listerine.. and some freaking toothbrushes.. :\ i think if i hold a brawl tournament.. we are going to have hygiene standards.. and watch no one come but the clean ones thats .. half of who was there...

I thank all the pokemon goers.. :p sorry i won :D

im sorry to mr gannondorf... for not money matching :( i still remember though and it will happen sooner or later :p hopefully

I thank the Mexicans that where sitting out side fixing potatoes for all the guys that only had a dollar on them because they lost everything else money mactching... that was quite wonderful of you

I thank who ever cleaned that place after everyone left :\ that place was nasty ._.

Hmmmm....... other than that.. i thank my pikachu hat.. for good luck.. and my x ray googles that never worked. :(.. but i beat vanessia so im hapy :)

Anyways guys

Veg is out XD if you want a challange at .. naruto shippuoden accell tell me :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
3 dollars to champ for the pokemon tourney? okay i know how to repay socal back.

200 entrants/$3 =
.015 dollars each = 1.5 cents each

I believe we are owed 1.5 cents each. I expect to collect next tournament.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
This tournament blew me away. Major props to Neal and the rest of the staff for having everything run so smoothly. Seriously the most fun I've ever had with Smash, EVER.

Champ Combo Food Order #1 FTW!

That was the first major tournament my friends and I have been too, just sad that it might be the last for Melee. We got into the scene too late. :(

ANYWAI! I don't really have shoutouts for particular people, but hanging out with everyone was SICK. The atmosphere and all the moments of intensity. TOO GOOD. Wish I could have met a lot of you earlier. :)

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
This tournament WOW, neal and staff good ****in **** job. ;iterally the best tourny I have ever bein 2. And THE most fun ive had in along *** time chillis was ****.

PC Chris: Nice job on 2nd man way to **** it up.

M2K: your marth man just god ****.

MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cactuar: your too good man your fox ***** me to hell and bac lol. Your marths insane.

Chillis: 40+ smashers in one resturuant? ****.

Plank: your sheiks hella good man, best sheik ive played. We shoulda got more matches man.

Light/Dark: U guys are too good those matches were intense.

Palm Dale: Great seeing you all again, ill come out there for brawl, bros!

Azn Lep: Lol at me, u, an cactuar getting lost tryna get somethin to eat we suck lol.

Hugs: Thnx for the ride bro, good seein u again, ur too good.

Gabe: our matches were too close man ill get you next time.

To anyone i missed: This was TEH best tourny of well ever! lol. peace out see you all when brawl comes out.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
first of all, i think this is the first time i've ever seen a tournament that was run so well that it ended a freaking.... what 6 hours early?!!?!? that's some crazy ****, excellent job neal / jv / alpha and thanks alot for answering all my random *** questions regarding pools and such.

i loved the venue. it could've been much worse than it was but you guys did a great job circulating the air and making the place bearable. also, the food was excellent. 75 cents for this fat bottle of Gatorade? who can resist that shiz, too good!!

shoutouts !

Chris - you suck for going to college. good **** at BEATING M2K IN POOLS. FLUKE OR NOT THAT **** IS STUFF YOU TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN LOOOL. good **** making through your pool, you had one hell of a pool.

Zoap / Peter - man I hope you're feeling better. Driving there and back especially with all the noise we make must be a tough job x_x. thanks alot for not just driving us, but basically taking care of everything including hotel / food at needed times etc... it was an honor to ride in the norcal tank.

Baysians - COMING ALL THE WAY FROM BAYSIA.
-JR AKA TEH BARBER!! - not sure if you'll see this, but your haircuts are amazing. i wish i got one, i feel ******** for putting it off for the tournament. hopefully i'll see you at a biweekly or something xD
-Forward / Sean B(aysian), too cool as always xD. Falco dittos are fun, it's reassuring to hear you say that you think i'm at least heading the right direction. you gotta head over to baysia, i didn't get a chance to hang out with you / the baysians last time you came =(
-Falcomist, i think i'm not a good teammate =( at least we took a game off lucky / mango! and good **** getting 9th at a major tournament for the billionth time in a row >_> you're right about having to be good at all matchups to do well at big tournies. I think i see that it was not just lucky brackets that you placed well, but because you were always prepared for w/e came. good ****!
-Myko, good **** taking a match off BoA. man if you always tried... you could easily be one of the best >_>
-Mitcho, i like your wavelands LOL
-Jeff, why didn't you go brinstar against Justin!?!? why do you always have to pick brinstar against me T_T. good **** against plaink, silent wolf, dj combo and ken. good **** beating ken / isai with mitcho. that was one hell of a set.
-Lunin, i like your shirts too. i'll be like bob and steal some of them LOOL.

DBR - you guys rock as usual. hilariously good. i'll see you guys at the NCB soon.

Palmdale - man, you guys are just too good / cool / loud / fun.
-BoA pro, we didn't get to play. wtfux, how the hell did that **** happen?!?!
-Lee Puffs, i need to work on not getting rested =(
-Aesis, i like watching your, meh it's a shame sheik is like, impossible to phantom spike =( it was nice to actually get to play you this time!
-Emerican, man it's nice that we've been in touch. i remember how i randomly IMed you cause i wanted help for housing or some**** LOL. man you've always been around, good seeing you again. **** good falcon.
-Pee 2... hope SCC didn't screw you over =( the tank ride was awesome. BA NA NA NAAAAAAHH LOOOLALKJEFAJL LOOL

other socalians
-Romeo, once you get a little more falco practice you'll be unstoppable. beating plaink and edreese and ****, too good =)
-Edreese, you're hella cool man. it was nice to actually get to play you this time. lunin / falcomist wasn't kidding when they said playing you is playing on a completely different lvl. hope to play you again sometime.
-Mango, wtfux man. stop ****ing the **** out of people. you freaking do JC rests faster than people do JC shines, that **** is amazing LOL. you had some amazing sets with cort / pc / m2k. keep that shiz up, great job repping west coast! We're BwEST Coast cause we got the Mango =) and your hair was awesome =) JR rules doesn't he ^^?
-DEHF, falco dittos all day long LOL. we'll make sure we play more. you learn too quickly. i feel like the more i play you, the more i put myself in danger of losing to you in the future LOL. ah well, i beat you in a MM and in pools, hopefully i won't have to play you in tournament ever again >_>
-Mike Y... i don't like side B suicides =( nice getting to play you. i wanted to play you after seeing you do so well against jeff at OC3. good shiz, hope to see you again.
-JTB, LOL FREAKING JUNGLE JAPES LOOL. THAT CROCK IS FREAKING SCARY. stop throwing me down there you *****, omg LOOL.
-Haze, i somehow got to play you alot. nice falco, you're pretty good at reading people. nice matches xD

wobbles / taj - thanks for playing friendlies with me. it's always good to lose to chars i'm not used to losing to yet xD

pc / ken - i only got one friendly out of you guys (unless you count my garbage marth). i'll make sure i steal more of your time next time =)

god this tournament was just too good. i feel like i'm forgetting too many things. so many things happened and i met so many ppl, god ****... let's just hope there's one more of these somewhere on the WC again before brawl comes out.

araknophobik

Smash Master
KishPrime, KishSquared, and the Ship: this may seem out of place, but I really idolize you guys and the successes you've had with the FC series. I try to emulate a lot of the things you guys pioneer and the results are always a better tournament experience. Believe me when I say I would hardly know what to do at an event like SCC without the advice and example you've given me the last year-plus. I promise to come to an FC someday :).
I would go as far as to compare this tournament to FC. The week after FC i attended OC and every OOS player i saw there was just as disapointed as I was, perhaps more because they flew out here while I just drove 20minutes.
SCC was a different story though, the community was really involved and the tournament ran SO FAST that i agree with emerican, it was run almost too fast because i didn't have enough time to watch some of the crazy teams matches because luigi and I had to play our teams match or be dq'd lmao but no foreals this tournament was actually run quicker than FC so amazing job on running things. if you/champ ever team up with the kishes to bring Super Champ Combo For Cash (SCC:FC) it would be crazy.
o man lol 20min vid of raw footage would be cool, but you gotta make a 2nd vid of purely germs impersonations. m2k doing you know who's brother was too funny. i wont ruin the surprise for those who missed out lmao

festizzio

Smash Champion
Best tournament ever, so many great matches and mew2king trying to steal my sleeping bag. :laugh: This was so much fun and I loved how big the crowds were trying to watch the matches on 14 and 15.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Where's the money, Lebowski???
[*]$3 so Champ could enter the Pokemon side event. He got *****. I consider this a gross mismanagement of funds and humbly apologize to everyone who came.

HOLD IT!!!

Neal is hiding evidence! He forgot to mention that I PAY HIM BACK ON SUNDAY AT AROUND 4PM!!! So me and Neal don't owe any1 anything involving that $3 haha. I had to burrow it earlier because I gave all my money to the kitchen section so that wwe have change for people earlier in the day.

TAKE THAT! Neal =)

shout out will come in a bit. I got an exam to study and I jsut finished one today haha.

Tournament in order if it ever happen:
CHAMP COMBO (DONE)
SUPER CHAMP COMBO (DONE)
MANGO JUICE (a deal between me, Neal, and Mango)
CHAMP COMBO 64 (thanks for the idea Gimpy)

edit: add the small info to MANGO JUICE
edit2: added holdit! and take that! pictures haha

chillindude829

Smash Master
Neal, awesome tournament. I honestly wasn't expecting such a sweet tourney, but it was great.

I might do shoutouts later. If not, thank you to Neal/Champ/JV/Alpha for hosting such a fun tourney and Edrees for being so hospitable.

Top Bottom