• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Well my shoutouts:

NEALDT and CHAMP: BEST TOURNAMENT I HAVE GONE TO!!! Someone give these two and the staff some friggin medals for running the tournament smoothly. Great Stuff!

Lucky and Mango: OMG you two are amazing in teams!

Mew2King: Way to four stock me and congratz

Azen: Easily destroying me

Cort: Nice work on the target practice

Chillin and P.C: Didn't get any games with ya, but great seeing ya!

I have tons of shoutouts running through my head right now, but I'm gonna need to go and study.

Oh, I will post the pics and vids sometime this week! Look for the thread at Pacific West section!

Cort

Apple Head
One of the greatest tournies held by some of the greatest hosts

shoutouts later just got to NY x_x

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I hear Ken played Ganon and Roy in pools then decided to use Marth in the middle of the tourney "I'm guessing singles brackets" but I hear he used Luigi against ChuDat?!?!

Seriously, that's not fun to hear. I'd rather watch Ken play at his best and fall than with bull**** characters and super fail :/
"Chu Dat has eliminated Ken, 2-0.

First round, it was down to the wire, with Ken (marth) unable to break from Chu. Second round, Ken used Luigi, and Chu took him out.

Nearly no applause."

i wonder if he would have stayed marth had he defeated chu as usual. :p

good stuff east coast!
m2k, pc, azen, chillin, cort, plank repping it :D
and wtfz @ mango, good ****

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Good **** to Azen, my favorite smasher of all time, taking teams! Good singles placement as well! It's about time Chu finally beat you!

Miharu

Smash Hero
I hear Ken played Ganon and Roy in pools then decided to use Marth in the middle of the tourney "I'm guessing singles brackets" but I hear he used Luigi against ChuDat?!?!

Seriously, that's not fun to hear. I'd rather watch Ken play at his best and fall than with bull**** characters and super fail :/
He still ***** everyone in pools while using Roy/Ganon, so I don't see why that matters.

Luigi is somewhat of an IC counter? He did the same to Wobbles.

Aside from that, this was probably the best run tournament I've ever been to. Props to neal, champ, and the rest of the SCC staff.

Lots of fun.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No Canadians reppin that ****?

Good **** taking 1st place Jason.

NT Washington. 9th in teams x2. A 17th and 25th in singles? Silent Spectre just hates WA I guess >.>

Chu: Good job ****** a handful of GREAT players

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Good tourney Neal and Staff, it ran really smooth.

Great seeing everyone again and meeting new people :)

PC- I'm coming to NY and we're going to party. Good job

Hugs- We STILL havn't played haha

San Diego- See you all soon, good sht guys. Rick, thanks for driving!

Arash- Most fun I've had in doubles by far. Double jiggs is ridiculous. We SO could have gone further but no big deal. See you soon and we're teaming in the future again :)

Gabe- Yoshi is on steroids, way good seeing you again my friend.

Chu- Come back to Cali again and we will hit up the parties and beach and burn some more ***s. Keep in touch hoe.

Ken/Mike/Jenny- Thanks always for the hospitality. Mom's cooking is too good. Me and Kyle and Veg will come up soon and say hi. Much love.

Bayasians- Love you guys. I'll let you know when I come back to NorCal to visit. I want to know what that drink was! haha

Tang+SS- You guys have awesome team chemistry and are both insane technical. Good sht guys.

Mexican- Where the heck were you the 2nd day?! I saw you in the morning only one time! DK is dirty but good. Hit me up if ur in SD and wanna smash and I can give u ur green :)

Panda- I miss you, you hooker. American Pimp in that suit, haha. Take care!

To everyone else that I played friendlies with and in tourney, or forgot, GG.
Wobbling f.ucking ruined me this tourney. And that's all I have to say about that.

Take care everyone! Much love.

Cort

Apple Head
Just out of speculation, how much money was raised/given out as prizes/used to cover venue/food fees/left over?

I think some people are just really curious and aching to accuse and point some fingers, particularly people that discourage others from buying SCC shirts and hoping the tournament would be a failure. o_O What a surprise.

I'm still in Port Chester =D

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing in every way. I took forward's advice from OC3 and came into this tournament wanting to have as much fun as possible but still play competitively. without doubt this was one of my favorite tournaments of all time. Too many good times, weather it was at the tournament venue or outside. too many people to give shoutouts too but here it goes x_x

Cort- Thanks for traveling with me again. Its always fun hanging out with you. We have too many funny inside jokes now. Good job in teams we aimed for top 3 and we got 2nd =D too goodz. Now you have to buy a cell phone

Neal- Thanks for housing Cort and I. I wish we got to spend more time hanging out =(. The tournament was amazing. Thanks for everything! hopefully we run into each other again someday.

The Hoang family- Thanks for letting me stay over on friday. I had a lot of fun the whole day. The restaurant was too good. Cow Tongue was for some reason delicious. Mana im going to practice double dragon me and S-royal will beat it one day LOL. Ken those nachos were amazing x_x Helen mash is too good LOL and yeah we **** on teams ..... wahhhhhhh. Hopefully i see all you guys again before melee dies =(.

Arash- Thanks for driving me home LOL sorry for the trouble x_x i lifted arash ! =D

The Boss- Shoes are too good man. it was good chilling with you. Yeah let me know when you come to NY =D

Chillin/Azen- You guys are too good. Chillin u never miss l cancels ... sooo annoying LOL azen u make me feel like i have down syndrome sometimes. Good set though. Congrats

Chudatz- Im coming to your next biweekly. no johns this time LOL good hanging out with you as always. Walks around the block are too good.

DBR- wow LOL being with DBR for a night was hilarious. Thanks for letting us crash at your motel. you guys are all awesome. Germ should be a comedian LOL.

M2K- Pepper pals LOL ommmmgg. congrats man <3

Chili's- thanks for dealing with 40 loud smashers after scc. So fun LOL great way to end the trip.

Rickety, Bone, Saint Patrick, Azn Lep- Good seeing you guys again. too bad we couldn't play much at all x_x Hopefully if i come back to cali once more we can hang out. Rickey ! where's my trophy :mad: LOL jk take your time.

Mango- kits too goot. your crazy good man. i wasn't upset about losing to you in winners at all. we had 2 great sets and gave the crowd some entertainment even when jiggs vs peach is supposed to be boring as hell. Good job in singles and teams man .
ps Peaches taste better than mangos ^_~

Silent wolf- we finally got to play x_x your too crazy man LOL you make me wanna practice tech skill all day. Fox looks so much more fun when you play him LOL fun friendlies though Come to the EC

Eggz- mario is too fun LOL i wanna try to learn him now. Send me some vids LOL

Tang- Your too good man x_x we gotta play some more. too bad we couldn't execute our plan but i still had fun hanging out with you. Hopefully i see you around again sometime. Come visit NYC :p

Baysians- You guys are too good. Falcomist is hella good , sorry i didn't get to see your matches vs ken and oh yeah i stole your shampoo. Vanz- your water bottle was ******** i swear im not that weak LOL (johns), Zhu =( teach me how to illusion stall =(. SS we still didn't play v_v. Lunin finally got some matches in fox dittos are too good.

S-royal- I don't know if you even read smashboards but it was cool meeting you. You were hilarious at Chili's LOL *fox taunt*

Typh- top 4 table at chili's LOL, nice meeting u man

Champ- LOL we didn't get to play i still refuse to believe you don't short hop

Hugo- Always good seeing you, =D yay at me not having to play you in singles LOL

JTB- Thanks for everything man, We appreciate you driving us. Hopefully i'll see you next time.

Gimpyfish- we didn't play LOL

Forkgirl- LOL im sooooooooooorrrryyyy x_x

Im sure theres tons more i forgot -_- this tournament was toooo amazing i loved every part of it

emerican

Smash Ace
first off.... MAAAANNGOOOOOO!!! ... with that out of the way ...

palmdale crew : too good
NEALDT/Champ : TOO TOO TOO TOO GOOD
Baysians : You're all too cool. fun hangin out with norcal guys.
DBR : I think i've played all of you now, over the course of 3 major tournaments, and i enjoyed every match. Germ, zel, bobby, jeff, hella (only in teams), KING (sorry you missed out).. good ****.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!! WHEN PC ASKS FOR FALCON PUNCHES.... I DELIVER!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just out of speculation, how much money was raised/given out as prizes/used to cover venue/food fees/left over?

I think some people are just really curious and aching to accuse and point some fingers, particularly people that discourage others from buying SCC shirts and hoping the tournament would be a failure. o_O What a surprise.

I'm still in Port Chester =D
I'm planning on putting up a summary of where the monies went. I'm not going to scan receipts or anything, but I'll do my best to account for the venue fee funds.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
nealdt

I'm still at school :(. I'll be home soon, save some fun for me :).
i know u were busy last night finishing up the tourney, but when do you think its a good time to drop off the power surges cables i lent you for the tourney? Im free friday after 12 pm, so if ur okay with that time ill be home.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Kirby Guy, they told me about a left over TV. Im guessing thats the one youre refferring to. I believe it was left behind at the venue. So just let me know when you wanna come pick it up. PM me, my old aim got blocked =/

New aim: is mFk Evilnemesis4

EDIT: I cant believe I actually called you Nate for a second there...Fixed it though

The Game II

Smash Champion
I don't do shoutouts cuz I normally forget someone, but I do want to thank Neal, JV, Alpha and the rest of the staff for running a smooth tourney, a tourney that ENDED BEFORE 8 p.m., which was great (for me since I still was conscious driving home). I seriously was expecting this thing to go on until 1 a.m., and to see it end way before then was just awesome.

Good luck to everyone next week either in Ontario or Dallas.

--GCII

Binx

Smash Master
Cant wait to check out the VoD grats to M2K again, and to PC and of Course to Chu and Wobbles for reppin the ICs to 5th place ;)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I met way too many people and I can't even begin to remember everybody, but I'll get the important ones taken care of.

First things first: Neal and his crew of volunteers; you ran a **** smooth tournament. I had 0 complaints. Although it suits me to be eliminated by two Peaches ^_^

Next: For Casey driving, Taj teaming with me and cheering, and Black Mamba,

Blitz, and I guess everybody else: Our trash talk is not personal. If you are genuinely upset by how we
cheer for our friends, just politely ask us to stop, and we will. We won't stop cheering, but we will be less... boisterous.

Plairnkk: I highly respect your Sheik. I loved watching you play.

Cactuar: Good seeing you again. Our cactus ditto was one-sided. You're too good.

Evil Nemesis: WTF where'd you come from? You destroyed me in pools. Good stuff man, I enjoyed watching your other pools matches. You tore **** up.

Azen: It was a pleasure meeting and playing you. You're a legend of the community.

HugS: Good stuff with teams. You're too much for me and Taj to handle.

Mew2King: Nice job winning. Thanks for helping warm me up before my match with Forward, even though he decided not to play Falco.

PC Chris: Port Chesterton? More like Peach Counterpicks Chris. Jerk.

Cort: See above.

Mango: WTF? You and Lucky are some kind of crazy team. You pulled off some crazy stunts in 2v2, and 1v1... so I gotta hand it to you sir. You get every prop I can give.

Forward: Sorry about the Pokefloats match. It shouldn't have gone like that.

Ken: I didn't know you played Luigi, but it was a tough match. You're still a top player in my book :)

PC and Cort again: I was just kidding. You guys are too good. Nice work on singles.

Mr. Ganondorf: Phantom hits :( Nah, you hustled me out of that dollar straight up. When I heard about your performance--and read your incredibly humble posts--I thought you were going to be a major scrub. You were NOT a scrub in the least. I hope to play you sometime again. Maybe I can get that dollar back :)

Chu: It was a weird experience playing with you on the adjacent TV in the same exact matchup. Good seeing/playing you again.

Washington players: Gimpy, Combo--and sort of to Eggz and Jumpfreak, though we didn't really talk--it was too good meeting you.

SilentSpectre + Tang: That's a nasty team you've got. Keep placing high!

DBR: It was good seeing you guys again. Zel, thanks for the support during brackets. Sorry you had to play Taj :( GERM, it's funny cheering right next to you. DBR wins, in my book.

I think... I ran out of people to remember. People who ran concessions, people I played ERS with, and the myriad of people who were nice enough to friendly me and converse with me/listen to my problems... too good.

I had a blast. I guess I'll see most of you when Brawl comes around.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that was the best tourney ever but still no air hockey, so consider that for champ combo 64 (the obvious progression from super right?)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm, not surpised to see Azen+Chillin on top.

I'm pretty **** surpised at Ken+Isai though...wth O_o

Also, good **** Mango, Cort, and Wobblies.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Nice Job @ Azen and Chillin.

I love this team ... i hope we will get some Vids ill havnt to pay for HHAHAHAA... -.-

WTF @ Ken, he should entered the tourney seriously and didnt use it as a John lol -.-

Nice one M2K ... I just knew PC or you would get 1st =D

Congrats to Cort, Mango Wobbles, Chu and Forward =D

What was up with isai + ken ... i expected the to place higher =/

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Anybody have any song suggestions for the Baysian SCC montage?

-This tournament ran much smoother than the regular biweekly up here in NorCal (Thanks awesome staff)
-If Mango had his hair fixed by Jr (Baysian Haircutter) he would have gotten 1st.
-Baysian haircuts are the way of life.

I love this tournament.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Shoutouts from the guy that didn't go:

neal: wooo shoutout!

*blatant ken fanboyism here*

*random props to the usual pros*

*something about mango*

*bad KDJ joke*

BEST TOURANMANT EVARRRRR

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
We all didn't want to leave. I'll miss all of SoCal, Washington, East Coast, Arizona, and other cool smashers :'(.

I feel you, HugS.

----

Neal - Hey you're pretty cool going around giving candy like that :).

----

Dallas, Texas: Wobbles & I will take you down.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
told u id **** everyone

edit: good **** everyone, sorry i was unhappy the last day

the only reason i considered not even going to the tournament was because wobbling was legal, but i figured "hey, the chances of me having to play wobbles early in the tourney are low anyway m i rite?!?!"

but then nah we had to play first round, that pretty much shot my moral for the entity of the day. and sorry evilnemesis, the whole time we were playing i was just thinking about how pissed i was at how gay wobbling is, so thats why i was a pooper

im usually good at taking losses, but ****, i hate wobbling. LOL

its no offense to you wobbles youre not a bad player, its just u know ur whole situation with peaches? yea i have the same thing with ic's and the wobbling doesnt help it. it would be like if a peach had a downsmash that just instantly threw u off the stage and u lost ur stock.

XD

double edit: good **** for neal for running the tourney, and getting me a ride to the airport. P thanks for housing, and dodger thanks for the ride <3 u all

Rickety

Peace and Love
Plank! Thanks for helping me out with my random questions on match-ups, they really helped! You're a cool guy :]

We never got our training session together!

I'll make enough money to visit the EC one day, just you wait! <3

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. You and Forkgirl are awesome :]
Thanks for thinking I'm nice :]

Top Bottom