• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
rate my DK plzzz im still iffy on wether i should keep him as my second either way it was a great weekly doc u where so camoflouged in there it was amazing too much call of duty 4 lol

oh yea ph d im not going to the tourney in princeton ima sleep in no ones going anyways no use to go

Snakeee

Smash Master
rate my DK plzzz im still iffy on wether i should keep him as my second either way it was a great weekly doc u where so camoflouged in there it was amazing too much call of duty 4 lol

oh yea ph d im not going to the tourney in princeton ima sleep in no ones going anyways no use to go
...Doc was at the weekly??? >_> <_<
and I haven't played your DK so I can't tell you yet. You should take your tourneys more seriously though and not try out characters you're not sure of lol.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol yea i went in hid in the shadows then went to the Callofduty4 tourny and placed 12th out of 500 people beast lol i just got home now 3:30 people lol maa late

Doc.

Smash Ace
i was behind shadow and unknown mostly during thier matches with dionis and alukard also sry for hitting u shadow =)

Doc.

Smash Ace
i made it but for a only a lil bit then i left also i returned when the tournament ended when the store closed i was able to catch the others before they all left

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Doc is officially a ninja because I did not know he was there at all lol.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol hell yah im a ninja lol i go un detected only those who kno me can spot me with ease i liked how i know how all my crew members look so i dont have to ask around =)
only taka spotted me =)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
doc, could you play me on wifi sometime tonight? still never played you lol and i remember you bumping into my head >___<# haha. didn't know it was you though. should've said hello.... :/
im gonna be playing friends soon though so hopefully later if you're up.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
once again good matches shadow, ima try pika on you next time, i really wanna use him, Keep up the good work, i still can't believe how well you do in tourney lol

Doc.

Smash Ace
doc, could you play me on wifi sometime tonight? still never played you lol and i remember you bumping into my head >___<# haha. didn't know it was you though. should've said hello.... :/
im gonna be playing friends soon though so hopefully later if you're up.[/quote

Sry i didn't play u shadow i ended up sleeping over my friends house after picking her up from a party =P

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
once again good matches shadow, ima try pika on you next time, i really wanna use him, Keep up the good work, i still can't believe how well you do in tourney lol
haha, what's that supposed to mean? don't think i should do well? -___-
well i was trying to play you a lot smarter this time and not rush in as usual. mmind gamed more and dodged more.
ill play your pika though sure. maybe later today we can play.

doc- it's alright hopefully ill play you soon ... ph d IM me whenever you're on and ill give you my fc

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
umm anybody notice the oddness in our 1st page with all our mains? Wats that all about snake lolz

Snakeee

Smash Master
HAHAHA I'm gonna be the best Zamus main. Doc is going to be the best Ike main, Ph.D will be the best Olimar main, Shadow the best Metaknight, Taka the best Diddy Kong, and so on. We will 3 stock everyone in Smash Brothers Brawl. (Whoever reads this after April 1st disregard this >_>)

Cia

das kwl
i've never been in this thread before..

::subscribes::

btw, i'm going for best z.ss ^_^

edit: ok.. wth.. i typed z.a.m.u.s and it came up as "boobs"

this thread is weird ::unsubcribes::

edit2: oh yeah, swf april fools pranks.. LOL

::resubscribes::

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

lol i like zamus. they are really good at comboing and out spacing everyone. but i love swf as much as i love zamus.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman

Which part was april fools? And btw, snake is a beast Vanz...idk...

Get at my DK snake, for some reason i did much better yesterday.

Snakeee

Smash Master
lol, everytime i post Snake it says SNAAAAAAKEEE!!!!!! lol, mad ridiculous
Lol, yeah I thought ppl were joking around with me saying that at first. Thanks for calling me a beast btw, and yeah your DK is also a beast. I think the match up is in ZSS's favor but if he gets his hits in, he can combo her and kill her so quickly (think I said this already though)

Cia

das kwl
z.ss is a ****.. the only character bringing those huge *** breastices to a fighting tournament.. n.ess and l.ucas are scarred for life

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Well anyway, you guys need to message me on AIm: Nolamoh. and hit me up for Smash, cuz i play the game everyday and u guys are no where to be found

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well anyway, you guys need to message me on AIm: Nolamoh. and hit me up for Smash, cuz i play the game everyday and u guys are no where to be found
Well every time u get me on aim im alrdy vs. someone so thats kinda a problem >_<.

Also slight bad news (if anyone cares) apparently my chances at the job i wanted to get failed so im stuck with dunkin donuts/baskin robbins for awhile which means no weeklies still. ****! >_<#

Snakeee

Smash Master
I hardly ever see you online. Well, just let me know when you want to play. We need to get some crew training in, but actually I still want us all to meet up because real life training is so much better.

Well every time u get me on aim im alrdy vs. someone so thats kinda a problem >_<.

Also slight bad news (if anyone cares) apparently my chances at the job i wanted to get failed so im stuck with dunkin donuts/baskin robbins for awhile which means no weeklies still. ****! >_<#
That's alright man. Work is more important than smash. Well, you can probably still go to Saturday tournies out of NYC and if I decide to drive to a few I'll let you know. If thinking of going to Xesticle or whatever it's called in Connecticut. If you guys are interested in going let me know.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
@ Venom- when u say join, does that mean u wanna join the crew, if so, Kudos ^_^

@ crew - yeah, what Jumpman said. We all need to play and see where our skill levels are at and where we must improve

Top Bottom