• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
HIIIIIIIIIII lol didnt know we had a thread dont kill me people and cool **** ph d that where in the same crew lol and hi guys hope u guys can flame me now

oh yea guys i definen tly need a ride to dmbrandons tourney plzzzzz someone help em with that

oh yea my main for melee is doc -_-
secondary was falco

and for brawl main is diddy and secondary is in progress dont tell anyone but im working on dk lol it would be a hot combination to ahve the dkc people or monkeys rather together lol oh yea i cant go to the weeklie this week but ima definently somehow make it to that saturday **** at dmbrandons tourney i'll get there somehow even if i gotta go by train ^_^

Snakeee

Smash Master
Im loving ur sig snakeee looks awsome
Thanks. Melito was this kid I played on Wifi who just offered to make me a sig lol. Hes really good too beat me a couple times.

HIIIIIIIIIII lol didnt know we had a thread dont kill me people and cool **** ph d that where in the same crew lol and hi guys hope u guys can flame me now

oh yea guys i definen tly need a ride to dmbrandons tourney plzzzzz someone help em with that

oh yea my main for melee is doc -_-
secondary was falco

and for brawl main is diddy and secondary is in progress dont tell anyone but im working on dk lol it would be a hot combination to ahve the dkc people or monkeys rather together lol oh yea i cant go to the weeklie this week but ima definently somehow make it to that saturday **** at dmbrandons tourney i'll get there somehow even if i gotta go by train ^_^
Heh, it's no big deal and I'll update your info. Btw I just messed up the entire first post and had to fix it...but its fixed now. I wish I could go to that tourney and I would probably even drive whoever wants to go there but I have to go to Game Stop Round 3 that day. The tourneys in the afternoon right?
Oh yeah and do you have any vids on youtube or something so I can link your name to them?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo, everyone in this crew should hit me up on wifi for some matches, just pm me or post if you added me: 3136 6235 8339, we should definately play some, i definately think i can pose a challenge to most anyone here, including snake and shadow, not talking **** just saying i'm not wasting your time or anything :lick:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yo, everyone in this crew should hit me up on wifi for some matches, just pm me or post if you added me: 3136 6235 8339, we should definately play some, i definately think i can pose a challenge to most anyone here, including snake and shadow, not talking **** just saying i'm not wasting your time or anything :lick:
Cool, I'll add you tomorrow. And why are you pointing out me and my brother? :)

Doc.

Smash Ace
i Just finish playing Vash and his friends that wanted to join the crew they are pretty decent i had keep changing characters because they would counter pick me with characters i cant fight against

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
i Just finish playing Vash and his friends that wanted to join the crew they are pretty decent i had keep changing characters because they would counter pick me with characters i cant fight against
hmmm... I hate that, but I just stick with one toon to learn the fight then switch to a killer.......

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I'll add you tomorrow. And why are you pointing out me and my brother? :)
I simply pointed you guys out because you're the most well known and most high placing in your crew, but yeah, definately add me and lemme know when we can play. If you guys have AIM or w/e lemme know, i'm cenguin101, that's the easiest way to contact me

Snakeee

Smash Master
good **** yesterday snake =] nice *** matches on both sides=] defiently looking forward to playing u again in person GET AT MY LOW TIER FALCON LOL
Thanks, yeah those were some awesome matches, and your Falcon is still a beast in this game. I was not expecting that other character to do so well and I'm not saying his name because you didn't in the NYC thread lol.

I simply pointed you guys out because you're the most well known and most high placing in your crew, but yeah, definately add me and lemme know when we can play. If you guys have AIM or w/e lemme know, i'm cenguin101, that's the easiest way to contact me
Woah, thanks alot but I still feel like hardly anyone really knows who we are. I might be able to play later tonight and I'll get you on AIM when I can.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Just pull a Kramer with that girl...
And btw no one answered me about having a crew meeting :mad:
Sorry for double posting but I always offer my house for crew meeting it mad huge!!! Mostly ppl in the Nyc area will have an easier time getting to there than the rest. also we can always meet at the my school in man hattan that practically the weeklies for us. So everyone can meet up

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
W/e man. I dont need this. I have already people being jerks to me for no reason. I'm seriously about to leave this smash world and just chill with my girl. Game is getting annoying with the people in it being stupid.I cant have any fun without people being azzes to me. So I dont need this. Funny how I am a changed man, life is freaking sweet now, I have a girl and people still want to me losers, now I know its not me. its was really these losers.This is my last post in here to avoid drama. So Back to the crew topics and all. I'm done

Snakeee

Smash Master
W/e man. I dont need this. I have already people being jerks to me for no reason. I'm seriously about to leave this smash world and just chill with my girl. Game is getting annoying with the people in it being stupid.I cant have any fun without people being azzes to me. So I dont need this. Funny how I am a changed man, life is freaking sweet now, I have a girl and people still want to me losers, now I know its not me. its was really these losers.This is my last post in here to avoid drama. So Back to the crew topics and all. I'm done
o_O...what did we even say? You say we're overreacting to something which really wasn't a big deal and now you say all this out of no where.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I didn't ask for your life story.

You also don't have to prove anything to me. Here's a tip: stop getting easily offended.

Ending this here before this thread EXPLODES with dramaz.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
honestly, get at my dk =) and btw, good games snake, you're ZSS is mad annoying, she has so much range it's even hard for toon link to camp her. We went so even it's unbelievable. I believe our final record was 10-10, kinda ridiculous

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
Thanks. Melito was this kid I played on Wifi who just offered to make me a sig lol. Hes really good too beat me a couple times.

Heh, it's no big deal and I'll update your info. Btw I just messed up the entire first post and had to fix it...but its fixed now. I wish I could go to that tourney and I would probably even drive whoever wants to go there but I have to go to Game Stop Round 3 that day. The tourneys in the afternoon right?
Oh yeah and do you have any vids on youtube or something so I can link your name to them?
i think i got melee vids just search taka doc on youtube and for brawl vids none yet i think

oh yea my secondary in brawl is DK lol dont ask how just ask jump on how i did ^_^

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
I didn't ask for your life story.

You also don't have to prove anything to me. Here's a tip: stop getting easily offended.

Ending this here before this thread EXPLODES with dramaz.

zomg good **** crismas lol "ur a high tier human" (quote jash lol) and wats so bad about drama i find it amusing ^_^

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
yo good games shadow, you're metaknight is annoying as hell. Toon link is annoying too though lmao, but yeah, good games, ill definately play you more in the future, once again we went pretty much even

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yea, good gmaes tier. nah well if you count the last one where it froze and i had 1 stock ahead you beat me 4-2. gg's man you're toon link is crazy and annoying as hell lol.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
aigh here's the deal, i m stealing/borrowing connection from some1 else around my block but my signal is bad, if i had my on net, idk bee online every day so crewmates like Doc wont be upset that no 1 is on lolz. But yeah here is my FC and i'll list the names of those FCs i cam across (even if they not in this guild)
Mine: 1590-4640-5417

Added so far:
Snakeee
Doc
Xvik
Dark.Pch
ELI
Taka

~any other crewmates or friends or anybody that may know me that i haven't came across to yet, PLz let me kno. Thankz

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
aigh here's the deal, i m stealing/borrowing connection from some1 else around my block but my signal is bad, if i had my on net, idk bee online every day so crewmates like Doc wont be upset that no 1 is on lolz. But yeah here is my FC and i'll list the names of those FCs i cam across (even if they not in this guild)
Mine: 1590-4640-5417

Added so far:
Snakeee
Doc
Xvik
Dark.Pch
ELI
Taka

~any other crewmates or friends or anybody that may know me that i haven't came across to yet, PLz let me kno. Thankz
not me :( lol

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
daaaaammmmnnnnn yooooooo, i'm mad how shadow got mad far in winners this weekly and i go even with him. Good ****, i'll see you next week :p

Top Bottom