• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Crisis Core is awesome

We need to set up a day for everyone in this crew to meet up. It will also be a good time to test everyone's skill levels. Everyone let me know when they are free during the next 2 weeks or so.

Doc.

Smash Ace
-__- seems if im not on the boards it tends to die out i wonder why and where is everyone we to discuss
some issue's we have like training days for weeklys and stuff because when i enter i wanna be ready
so my money wont go to waste yah know

so we need to know at what times yah are free and where is a good place so everyone can make also what is the best day

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Online brawl fails with attack lag. I am not using My Peach online ever again. My mindgames are destroy due to the attack lag I get. My style of play with Peach has no use online. I cant be random and such. How my wario and Mario hack it up online But my Peach cant? O_o You guys want Peach action from me it will have to be in person. I cant take much more of my **** getting screwed due to this attack lag.

I cant even land my Upsmashes......now when I cant do that you know something is up xD! And I cant land my grabs.........I CANT LAND GRABS AT ALL WTF!?! o_o

Mario or Wario online for me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Online brawl fails with attack lag. I am not using My Peach online ever again. My mindgames are destroy due to the attack lag I get. My style of play with Peach has no use online. I cant be random and such. How my wario and Mario hack it up online But my Peach cant? O_o You guys want Peach action from me it will have to be in person. I cant take much more of my **** getting screwed due to this attack lag.

I cant even land my Upsmashes......now when I cant do that you know something is up xD! And I cant land my grabs.........I CANT LAND GRABS AT ALL WTF!?! o_o

Mario or Wario online for me.
Wow, and here I thought you said you played online before >_>

Input lag takes a lot of getting used to if it's your first time doing online fighters. Especially since Nintendo's servers still suck.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Fridays/Sats are my 100% free days... any other its like im 40%-70% available

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I'm finally back from Boston!!! If anyone from this crew still wants at the school let me know!
Ya 'll already know the days that are safe to come by!^_^

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
more of you guys should make it to the weeklies. Btw, Jumpman/snake/shadow i need your friend codes, mine is 3136 6235 8339

Snakeee

Smash Master
more of you guys should make it to the weeklies. Btw, Jumpman/snake/shadow i need your friend codes, mine is 3136 6235 8339
I agree. Where is my crew? lol. Try to start showing up guys.
TierWhore my FC is on my name, but during the week I use Ndelz's FC, which is
.......what the hell Macs suck I cant CTRL+V to paste. This is garbage. Well its under his name if you want it, geez.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I agree. Where is my crew? lol. Try to start showing up guys.
TierWhore my FC is on my name, but during the week I use Ndelz's FC, which is
.......what the hell Macs suck I cant CTRL+V to paste. This is garbage. Well its under his name if you want it, geez.
I would be going to the weeklies but i have work now T_T and of course the schedule is always on friday >_<#.

Doc.

Smash Ace
well things seem bad between my friend that i usally am with so if my fridays are open my friendship with her is over =)
which one to choose hmmm

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
its funny, Doc, that u be having a "friend" over who happens to be a female and she over at ur house even after late hours... idk dontcha this its a bit odd that ya'll are still..."friends"?

@Jumpman- YAY!! ur back im coming over as soon as im done with this weeks skool work... it may take a while, so u'll see me on thursday maybe.

@Tierwhore- ummm are u part of this crew?

@Snakeee- It gets me mad that whenever i try to officially play u, something gets in the way
1. NO online service anymore
2. Your playing matches whenever i find a free Wii to play one
3. Whenever i get you, some1 claims they MMing or already playing a tourney match or some sort

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah you're right Homalon...sorry for not sticking up for our game that time I was being lazy. Let's just claim that it's a MM from now on and I'll hand you a dollar that you can give back later if ppl get suspicious lol. Oh yeah, and your created stage is interesting and all but, official stages only from now on man.

Alright, well in addition to another weekly this Friday, theres a big tourney this Saturday in NJ if you guys can possibly make it. It should be somewhere on the boards, but I don't have the link; and I can't make it because I have to go to the Gamestop tourney at the exact same time -_- . I should be making the weekly though.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
xivk, you're not gonna be able to make it to any weeklies? >_<
homalon, were you being sarcastic with what you said to tier *****? lol.
if you were that was strange cuz all he said was that more of our crew should go to the wweeklies lol.
who's ging to the weekly friday?

also... who's jeff. i kinda just noticed he was in the crew. has he gone to the weeklies and how come he's never posted? >_<

Doc.

Smash Ace
its funny, Doc, that u be having a "friend" over who happens to be a female and she over at ur house even after late hours... idk dontcha this its a bit odd that ya'll are still..."friends"?

@Jumpman- YAY!! ur back im coming over as soon as im done with this weeks skool work... it may take a while, so u'll see me on thursday maybe.

@Tierwhore- ummm are u part of this crew?

@Snakeee- It gets me mad that whenever i try to officially play u, something gets in the way
1. NO online service anymore
2. Your playing matches whenever i find a free Wii to play one
3. Whenever i get you, some1 claims they MMing or already playing a tourney match or some sort

She doesn't come to my House i go to her's =)
it's the girl i sent the picture of to yah by mistake
also she's a lesbian thats why we only friends if she wasn't we be going out already lol

and Shadow Jeff is getting his wii repaired Vash will hopefully update us on that so we can play him online

Snakeee

Smash Master
She doesn't come to my House i go to her's =)
it's the girl i sent the picture of to yah by mistake
also she's a lesbian thats why we only friends if she wasn't we be going out already lol

and Shadow Jeff is getting his wii repaired Vash will hopefully update us on that so we can play him online
Just pull a Kramer with that girl...
And btw no one answered me about having a crew meeting :mad:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
if you were that was strange cuz all he said was that more of our crew should go to the wweeklies lol.

also... who's jeff. i kinda just noticed he was in the crew. has he gone to the weeklies and how come he's never posted? >_<

Yea sadly for awhile i wont be able to go to weeklies cause of this dam job at dunkin donuts/baskin robbins (the schedule is always freaking on friday >_<). When i get the real job at a college by me though ill be able to go to them again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just pull a Kramer with that girl...
And btw no one answered me about having a crew meeting :mad:
Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee!

Doc what is going on with your leadership man? Your suppose to be on top of things. Need I give you lessons on how to lead a crew? :p Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee!

Doc what is going on with your leadership man? Your suppose to be on top of things. Need I give you lessons on how to lead a crew? :p Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee!
What is with that laugh man? lol. And Doc and I will be on top of things. Just worry about your own crew.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You shut up boy. Dont forget what I have done for you you ungreatful bast-------:) xD!

And its between me and Doc anyway. We always go at it like this. Ever since we first met.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yeah guys im trying to defend myu honor at the moment so give me a while while i trying to at least talk to some1 decent in the NYC Weeklies

Doc.

Smash Ace
Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee!

Reason why i havent been on top of things lately is because im dealing with midterms right now until im done then il be able to pay more attention

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Reason why i havent been on top of things lately is because im dealing with midterms right now until im done then il be able to pay more attention
Man you always been like that since...........Jan or 2007 xD!

But I get it, I'm gonna be like too when I get a job. And I have to get ready for this stupid test......yea this is gonna suck.

Snakeee

Smash Master
You shut up boy. Dont forget what I have done for you you ungreatful bast-------:) xD!

And its between me and Doc anyway. We always go at it like this. Ever since we first met.
Yeah well stop talking to me like I'm a little kid or something though. I'm actually older than you
:ohwell:

Anyway, I present the first Phoenix Era sig, courtesy of...uh this kid Melito I played on Wifi lol.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

well the joke behind it all is that, he randomly appeared. no hard feelings Tier. and Yes Im always at w2z's weeklys so u'll always see me there. and can somebody please give me info about this NJ tourney that i been hearing so much about?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah well stop talking to me like I'm a little kid or something though. I'm actually older than you
:ohwell:
Like I care if your older than me. I'm done jokeing with you, its official. You cant take it. and once again, I was getting at doc, not you so relax. Never joking with you again, straight serious from now on. If you dont see your name in my posys in here, its not directed to you.

lol I like how Dark Pch trolls this thread like he runs the crew.
Why you hate so so much?

Top Bottom