• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
im going X_x of course and yea snake is mad good stun crazy but it works so no complains we still gotta finish our match >_< lets do it tommorow i'll use dk ^_^

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I might not come this time cause school work.....T_T
That and i can't stay long at the weekly. Next week definitly.
Yo does anyone want to starts plans for crew meetings?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Lol Xivk... ZSS is NOT overpowered.

Snakeee is just **** good.
I still say she has like *resist all* boot sor something. She keeps kicking off everything i throw at her .>_<

true statement. snake is mad fast and beast.

XIVK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN COME TO THE WEEKLIESSS!!!
Wolf has something to say bout that. ^_^

AND I WANT TO COME TO THE WEEKLIES BUT MY DAM JOB ALWAYS HAS TO PUT MY WORK DAYS ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! >_<#

I might not come this time cause school work.....T_T
That and i can't stay long at the weekly. Next week definitly.
Yo does anyone want to starts plans for crew meetings?
If theres a crew meeting let me know plz. T_T

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
OMG LUIGI is the only that can go even with ZSS ~_~ Snakeee's hurting ROB's feeling

Doc.

Smash Ace
=( i cant make it nooo i need money waaaaa i hate getting money after the things i wanna do past thats some BS yo me and Ph.D should team some time or mario and lugi matches are to good lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ph.D, Nice matches on friday. Peach Vs Luigi is our classic match? It's always too damm close.

And nice R.O.B too. I so need to learn that one. I have so many match ups to learn its not even funny. More than half of the characters in this game I am not use to at all. Tournies I'll get recked unless I shape that up, heh.

We'll play again next time dude. And I have to say it, thanks again for helping me get my wii, till this day i'm still greatful. :)

Oh and as long as I am here......Sup Phoenix Era?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Are any of you still going to that tourney this saturday? Cause apparently theres a chance that i could go since i only have 3 work days this week.
I'm actually trying to find a way to get to the Connecticut tourney. I have a license and a GPS, but no car lol. If someone has any ideas or can help me/us out, post up.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
unnknownzzzz has left the crew lol. so take him off. also im not gonna be at many of the weeklies anymore. ill go to some on saturdays though. and im still part of the crew.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok, he's off and he has to wear the Stone of Shame. Alright let's straighten out who's really committed to this crew right now. I still have no idea who Jeff is, Doc...

Doc.

Smash Ace
no worrys jeff is a diidy player played him on saterday also im taking vash to the weekly this friday =)
since we both dont have school il see if i can get jeff

Doc.

Smash Ace
im getting things fixed with jeff and vash =) so no worrys on my part =)
trying to make it possible for both of them to start coming to weeklys i forgot where jeff lives but vash does so most likely he will come also

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
that's fine by me. sorry for not postin in a while tho.

but Doc. how can u forget where he lives,dude u were rite about not havin a gud sense of directon lmao:)anywayz as luck would have it(at least mine,I wonder if that comes wid making Luigi my main...wtv) it would seem that I'm broke for Friday:(

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

Top Bottom