• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****, why you had to beast on him like that?

I'm actually afraid of you now o.o

Alright I'm gonna have to go tournament mode if I wanna beat you. Get hold nothing back. lets go Shadow! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang dude, goo matches shadow. I got hyped after you 2 stcoked me that first match. I had to 2 stock you in the second matches. Too good. :D This match up is so **** tuff its insane.....or is it that your too godly. Sickist meta I ever played.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
The ghost rises back from the grave!

i was starting to think this place was dead cause no one posted for quite awhile. O shadow we have to vs. and try my new Lucario combo's on you. They worked....pretty good i say.. on snakeee ^_^.

Also Dark.pch if you can ever vs. me?

Snakeee

Smash Master
The ghost rises back from the grave!

i was starting to think this place was dead cause no one posted for quite awhile. O shadow we have to vs. and try my new Lucario combo's on you. They worked....pretty good i say.. on snakeee ^_^.

Also Dark.pch if you can ever vs. me?
Lag johnssss...I'm telling you they won't work!

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Sideswipes101

Smash Rookie
i won't be able to make it this week, one of my friends is visiting from upstate and he won't be here until late friday... sorry guys, i'll be coming again sometime soon though especially when i'm done with finals in 2 weeks.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
d pch- good **** on those matches lol.. mad fun playing you. thanks for the compliments lol .. best peach ( and one of the only peaches) in brawl lmaoo.
that's cool you're sticking with peach though.. im glad not everyone is giving up

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
How come bum sounds like a robot now? Anywayz hope to see you guys tomorrow. So been wanting to get back into teh weeklys.

also, homalon if you see this plz call me tomorrow so you can tell me when to meet ya at the station. (914-406-9410)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
YOOOOO. Snakeee! Good shizz yesterday bro. Mad serious bizness placing so high. Now you know you gotta be consistant now buddy. i'm gunning for ya... lol. GJ ~^.^~

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
What's up Phoenix Era? GG's Snake and Shadow in whatever matches we had recently, you guys are gettin better, and good **** at snake for splitting with PC.

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
yo Doc. if ur wonderin y I haven't been online it's becuz my Wii won't accept Brawl or sumthin :( ...so I'm gonna get it fixed it'll b back in a week. so til then I'll b at my frends house to face u...I understand If u don't want to:chuckle:

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol im hardly online because i need a new modem =(
so yea it pretty much explains y u never see me at all lol yea im a smash Lord i was like omg just 1 post away and i cant get online noooooooooooooooooooooooo lolololol
and Vash call me u bum rawr unless u dont have my number lolol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah I having a feeling this summer's gonna be nice smash-wise (and otherwise)
Get at me and my brother for taking the first two places at the weekly. Phoenix Era for life!

Top Bottom