• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
NO ONLINE!!! ONLINE DONT EXIST ANYMORE!!!!! go to training grounds. Thats today
THERE IS SO A ONLINE! (And online your rob died ^_^) and its hard to go to the training grounds when i get home from work and pass out >_<.

Wanna play a good player then i suggest you play the rest of the crew. I'm above average @ best even with my Lizardon.
well i wanna vs. snakeee alrdy so i can kill ZSS if he still mains her. <_<

and ive been trying to get you on aim for some wifi match.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Xivk, try to make it to a tourney soon at least a weekly. And I doubt you'll "kill my ZSS" even though you do main her worst match up :). I need the Lucario practice too though and need to see if I should consider a counterpick against him (though the only character really around ZSS level is Sheik).
Btw, DO NOT rely on wifi it will throw you off in real life. It's not bad to play it a bit and it does help but only playing wifi or playing too much of it is bad news.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lucario is ZSS worst match up? How I don't see it? It seems she can do well against him.
I'll quote myself lol
"He is pretty much unpunishable in the air, which is where ZSS shines a lot. He is hard to approach, as his projectile beats yours. Even when you get close, his priority destroys yours. To make matters worse, he is very hard to hit."

eh that was kinda a bad description actually, but it will do...might have to change it eventually.

Btw Dark I'm lovin the sig
:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll quote myself lol
"He is pretty much unpunishable in the air, which is where ZSS shines a lot. He is hard to approach, as his projectile beats yours. Even when you get close, his priority destroys yours. To make matters worse, he is very hard to hit."

eh that was kinda a bad description actually, but it will do...might have to change it eventually.

Btw Dark I'm lovin the sig
:)
Does she not have more range then him, and doesnt her spacing game work well? Well I dont know cause I dont know any of her match ups. So I'll take your world for it.

And thanks, just got it. Pretty bad *** isnt it ;D I let I.E die for good, it was not working and its not right for me to chase people on aim to get things done. So I decided for a new change and man up. So is a solo player now like my sig says.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I believe it is. Not exactly sure, but if he's free on that day, then it's possible.

Also, I unfortunatly won't make it. Apparantly it's the same issue as to why I couldn't go to Okukon. Not enough money to spare. Actually, while I had the money mindset of havuing enough, my paycheck today was lower then expected, so there was no way I could go even if I changed my mind ><;;

Sorry guys...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
LOL, is that my stitchface? Because I couldn't find a stitchface image anywhere, so I just drew one real quick for the old sig I made you. : P

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Does she not have more range then him, and doesnt her spacing game work well? Well I dont know cause I dont know any of her match ups. So I'll take your world for it.

And thanks, just got it. Pretty bad *** isnt it ;D I let I.E die for good, it was not working and its not right for me to chase people on aim to get things done. So I decided for a new change and man up. So is a solo player now like my sig says.
At high percents a lot of his attacks have the same range and HIGHER priority than her side B, and his AS east paralyzer shots =(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As I said man, I don't play ZSS so I am a dunce cap at this. It just did not seem like it was hard to me.

Just like How some are saying how Peach can't go even with snake in a fight.......oh man,soon people are gonna be shocked. and they are also saying Wario counters Peach...these people dont know anything. On and this one had me dieing "Marth vs Peach is 80-20: Marth"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, Wario counters Peach? Wario gets countered by every female character in Brawl.

Truth.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think I'm going to start going Sheik against Warios. My Sheik is about on par with my ZSS now :)

And Dark I know what you mean. People thought ZSS couldn't even fight Metaknights and it's pretty much my favorite match up now. I'm tired of people making be all end all assumptions. I have a character match up thread but I'm changing it constantly lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol, Wario counters Peach? Wario gets countered by every female character in Brawl.

Truth.
The reason that was said was:

"Wario lives forever and she can't kill well"

If thats the cause, every character in this game counters Peach.....................GTFO .__.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, Grab release to upsmash. I never seen that before. I'm doing that. I wonder if it works on all characters.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
For Peach, only on Wario because Wario's jumping grab break is so horrible.

You might be able to combo sliding grab release into something against Lucas and Ness, though. To force a sliding grab release, pummel as fast as you can. To force a jumping grab release (they only jump if their feet aren't touching the ground, btw) do NOT pummel as they break out.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, bumping this thread here with a important question to boot

Does anyone think that my Meta Knight is sexy? :3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Congrats to Snake and Shadow for splitting with D1 and Ninjalink at the tourny last weekend!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
The only one sipping that Hateraid is you, Rockin. Yeah, that's right I said it. Hating on DGZ. You big meanie-face.

But yeah, good **** to PE for repping it at the Shore. I'd rep NYC from CT in CT at Esticle if, you know, I didn't have better things to do / not play Smash for a few weeks / want sex SOMETIME this week *grumblegrumble* / have a ride.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
thanks everyone for giving us props for teams.
too bad not more of the crew could go... cris, you did really well against that marth player you had to play, i thought you had that set. =/ you still did well even though you didn't place too high, cuz your matches were really close

lmao atomsk, my brother told me that story after he lost.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks Shadow. Pride always gives me trouble, I gotta learn to deal with camping. His Yoshi is good as well.

Top Bottom