• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
its like 5-5:30 and bum closes brackets

i am invading ur thread :D
5-5:30... think if i get right on the bus soon as im done from work i could make that. more expensive though >_<.

JumpMan_Punk said:
I can barely read that but I understand lol. U can play cris when she see's Johnathan
yea me typings bad when im not looking T_T. and i wanna fight u guys alrdy since its been like... a month or 2 since ive last fought anyone in here.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
it's worth a shot if you can try to contact someone there to sign you up and you pay em back later. Me and Khanti did that for Malcom when he was comming late

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ph.D good games on friday. The classic fight of Peach vs Luigi is too good. Man I miss that.

Shadow, gg. Ieven though Meta ***** Peach bad, glad I did really good against you and got you to your last stock. Maybe I would getting better at this if I play more metas off line. But I think my Peach vs Meta is solid

Snake did not see much of you expect your matches with Leo, oh and Vs alex. Nice ZSS and close match with Leo. It happened to me as well, went to the third game. I think I could have beat him last game but I SD. oh well.

Crismas, when are we gonna Peach ditto, I only played you once and that was...............AT ALEX'S SMASHFEST WHEN WE WERE PLAYING THE JAPANESE VERSION!!!!

Jumpman nice mario, even though I used Falco and snake Vs you, I can tell you become a smarter player then you was in melee. But you still have the rolling habits, ha ha ha! But you do make up for it. I think your mario be more beast if you lay low on that. But I see you buffed up for brawl. Good show and ou are crew material indeed.

And nice on you guys schooling DA in the crew battle.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this thread is dead. toooo boring. =/ lol.
who will be at the weekly... DA wanted to pay all of us at once so i'm hoping evertyone who played in the crew battle is coming >_<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just wondering, who's going to the Esticle in August?

So far, I know shadow and snakee are going. I'm going as well (it's been confirmed. Iwas going to Otakon, but my mom won the arguement with good facts >>. Sorry Cris ToT )

Unlike everyone else, I'm staying in a hotel.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Just wondering, who's going to the Esticle in August?
i have 2 things to ask...
1) How do u guess find out about these tourneys that ppl like me don't even hear about. (i.e. D1 rolling up on a tread talking about him and NL went to some NL tourney)... cuz i wanna go too :-(

2) can some1 help me out, im trying to place my new sig up and im having trouble placing it up...or idk how too... Like i have the pic on myspace and i have it on my desktop... NEED HELP PLZ

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
1) The tourny we went to yesterday was posted on allisbrawl. The tournament host is trying to get a thread on smashboards cause he had some email issues. I believe D1 found out from the host, cause he came to the weekly.

2) What's the URL of the image? IF there's no URL you need to upload it to photobucket and have a URL. And once that's done you can go to your control panel on smashboards and go to signature, then they'll be a little yellow button that says "insert image" and put in your URL.
I'll help you out with that further if needed.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
1) The tourny we went to yesterday was posted on allisbrawl. The tournament host is trying to get a thread on smashboards cause he had some email issues. I believe D1 found out from the host, cause he came to the weekly.

2) What's the URL of the image? IF there's no URL you need to upload it to photobucket and have a URL. And once that's done you can go to your control panel on smashboards and go to signature, then they'll be a little yellow button that says "insert image" and put in your URL.
I'll help you out with that further if needed.
1) Thanks Cris
2) http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=15151407&albumID=1010240&imageID=20216215

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
The problem with that URL is that it's private. I just clicked on it and it took me to the myspace homepage and not to the image. You're better off getting an account at http://www.photobucket.com and uploading it there since then it'll be a public URL.

And np :)

so yea getting bit sick of being in-active and ignored abit. <_<

this place dead or what?
HI XIVK!!!!!!!!!

Come out of your house and play ppl, go to training grounds or somethin! XD

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Mistah xivk. Tg is @ webby every wednesday and thursday. take down my Aim, HowCaniBeMeowchi, so everytime i throw a shinfest you know about it and then you can get someone to get you to my house. Hell you can also get my on wifi for a bit if you wish...

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Mistah xivk. Tg is @ webby every wednesday and thursday. take down my Aim, HowCaniBeMeowchi, so everytime i throw a shinfest you know about it and then you can get someone to get you to my house. Hell you can also get my on wifi for a bit if you wish...
does it matter when i get to training on wednesday and thursay? cause till weekends i got work till 4 pm. also i have you on aim but you nvr seem on when i look. and im always on wifi ^_^.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
then stop criticizing it !! :mad:

rockin- you're staying at a hotel? woww this must be costing you a bit then, right?
Yeah, unfortunatly. $85 to be exact, plus 70 dollars for the train trip in a amtrak train. HaB can't house, and I don't feel comfortable staying in other people's houses I don't know (unless my friends stay as well), so hotel is the only way to go. >>

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
does it matter when i get to training on wednesday and thursay? cause till weekends i got work till 4 pm. also i have you on aim but you nvr seem on when i look. and im always on wifi ^_^.
I'm ususally away or invisible on aim. It does not matter when you getto Tg. infact you'll get there @ a purr fect time.

as far as m e bein gon aim.. just drop me and im and i'll egt it and get back to you when i can.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I'm ususally away or invisible on aim. It does not matter when you getto Tg. infact you'll get there @ a purr fect time.

as far as m e bein gon aim.. just drop me and im and i'll egt it and get back to you when i can.
well if you can get me on wifi that be nice cause i havent vs. a serious actually "good" player in awhile.

Top Bottom