• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
i need to vs. most of you in here again for revenge still. Just get me on aim and i can play online most of the time >_<.

also me free days are late friday thru sunday if theres anything going on i can join in on ^_^.

(btw HaB asking what were u using at alex's smashfest to record matches?)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
so i was wonder would you guys ever wanna crew battle montage? if so like let diem know and stuffs because i just really want to play this crew besides snakeee and shadow

Snakeee

Smash Master
so i was wonder would you guys ever wanna crew battle montage? if so like let diem know and stuffs because i just really want to play this crew besides snakeee and shadow
Yeah, it'll happen eventually I guess...we just never seem to have enough crew members at an OOS tourney at the same time.

Cashern I'll MM if you want.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it'll happen eventually I guess...we just never seem to have enough crew members at an OOS tourney at the same time.

Cashern I'll MM if you want.
I'll try to save up for the next OOS tourny after otakon. As for weeklies I'll be probably going to them biweekly cause it's too expensive.

Pay at door fee=$10

Weekly singles fee= $10

over all= $20

My wallet's self respect= priceless

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Lmao that's true Vlad. Though I'm actually hyped about it because it'll mean almost twice the pot.

that is assuming people have enough money to get there. remember 20 bucks is cheap compared to a possible 30 bucks. People are cheap. Time will tell but from my exp 10 buck venue fees only work for majors or regionals

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
in all honest this is how i would do it.

first off keep it the same and actaully do the math correctly.

its not 40% for singles its 40% for singles and doubles

which btw is about 8 bucks all together so paying the venue fee PLUS tournament fee is much much more.

anyways.

I'd do the math correctly, have it ran the same way except ....well there is so much that can be done

Gamestop involvement every month
Random eateries and ish for sponsored prizes (for ex 4-5 get a free pizza or w/e u know )
Planning monthly events for OOS
use of all tvs for tournament and no friendlies
its summer start earlier on friday like around 5 at the latest 430 earliest
recording matches for youtube
have information on their crummy website lol
more setups etc

just a lot of stuff can be done imo but ya people do not put the effort into it its just lets be lazy and run it and go home...no growth ever in that place its stagnant even when i tried it was hard

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think the only reason why there was a door fee was cause several was complaining about the store taking 40% of the pot, and the only logical way of doing things is by charging a 10 door fee and not touch the pot at all.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I think the only reason why there was a door fee was cause several was complaining about the store taking 40% of the pot, and the only logical way of doing things is by charging a 10 door fee and not touch the pot at all.
Thats for ppl who wants more money and know there getting it. In the long run it might not last because it's a weekly tournament. For ppl that get ko'ed in the first round will think it's a waste of money and go into teams more than singles. It will be like guantlet and early weekly days back in the day lol. That's my 2 cents

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*cough*...this thread needs a jump start.

SO what's everyone reflections on the crew battle? lol.

Any training going on lately?

And what about bubble tea? HUH? What about BUBBLE TEA!

Snakeee

Smash Master
*cough*...this thread needs a jump start.

SO what's everyone reflections on the crew battle? lol.

Any training going on lately?

And what about bubble tea? HUH? What about BUBBLE TEA!
The crew battle is going well but we should have actually prepared for it. DA was ready for all of us, and Wes was even saying to his members stuff like "remember what I told you" to other members before I played them :laugh:.

And Bubble tea is on next weekly for sure :)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
well i was thinking about doing a barbeque sometime this month to get this crew together so we can get a get together (finally) but im askling my mom fo some money so i can by supplies sometimes...

Also snake i have some1 that wants to join the crew

Top Bottom