• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wish I can go, but I don't think I have money nor the ride. It sucks. =/

Hopefully I can go to the Esticle one in August. Or maybe that other one in late July if I'm lucky

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol hey teczero... haven't played u since melee teams vs you and vanz.

happy birthday vlad.. a bit too late.. oh well. lol
Yea I remember you had to play us in pools I think.

Well I'm glad you and your bro are real good brawl players.

I wanna play you guys eventually probably at w2z or sumthin.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh....

I know I played 2 people that were familiar and from w2z.

I think its ritz and your brother?

I forgot whatever >___________>.

I agree <------- nub :(

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Omg Get It Together Guys!!!!!!!!!

First and foremoth, thank you random smashers for ur random comments in our quiet thread (sarcaism declines...)

Phoenix!!! Our crew battle is on Friday and we have yet to meet as a group to TTRRAAIINN!! with each other! Saturday, I was the only one in the crew battle roster there while DA was with their whole crew [besides Rafa]. And it's starting to be a constant thing. Next, i never see u guys online and when i do (Brawl online) u guys are playing other people ~_~ All im saying is this week we need to come up, no WE NEED to hang out together and train cuz as of now, the crew seems disorganized. U guys are cool ppl, but we cant be so distant. Snake and Shadow, try to show up for training grounds at Web2zone on Wednesday or Thursday and if u REALLY dont want to pay for training grounds u have a couple of options:

Option 1: Show up late and just walk in to the training grounds
Option 2: Ask Shin if he's gonna throw another random shin fest and show up to brooklyn
Option 3: Take down my phone number, and call me for directions to my house in the Bronx.... (347)-302-6790

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
uhh ph.d i dunno if you knew but me and my brother were at ch3 >_< lol.
and for the weekly b4 this one there was pretty low attendance as well.
i dunno about getting over to you guys for training but i am ready anyway.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I trained with Jumpman yesterday, so no worries :) I'll prlly be training some more with him this week too to get him ready.

I don't think the crew is disorganized per say. We just need more scheduled meet ups. And to be fair to Snake and Shadow they do live far, and it is harder for them to travel. As long as everyone is finding some way to train for the crew battle and we're keeping each other updated then it's fine IMO.

Honestly though I would like play Snake and Shadow more since...I don't. But I should be showing up to more weeklies now that Alex is "unbanned". And I will be there Friday to support you all. I think a meet up this week before the crew battle would be nice (even if I'm not involved directly), I can provide support.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
alright, good. how was jumpman doing? he wont answer me on aim -__-.

i fought a great mario at ch3 jumpman.
you should've been caping mk'sup b everytime he did it jumpman... i got killed with it at such low percents.. what got me was that if u cape the glide attack out of up b you can kill me >_<... had no idea... got owned haha

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
My only off days happen to be today and wednesday. i wont even be able to getto webby friday sadly and wednesday i'll be @ TG so... darn.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
alright, good. how was jumpman doing? he wont answer me on aim -__-.

i fought a great mario at ch3 jumpman.
you should've been caping mk'sup b everytime he did it jumpman... i got killed with it at such low percents.. what got me was that if u cape the glide attack out of up b you can kill me >_<... had no idea... got owned haha
Was this mario's tag named "Boss" cause he went to ch3. Good advice i should try it. I'm worried about G&W cause it's mario/bowser worse match up. I training with ppl as random as possible so ya'll don't have to worry.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Man up, cry baby >=/

also: PH.D, sorry I didn't stay on friday. They seemed a bit puzzled on what to do, not to mention the turnout looked a bit bad. So I just left to hang out with Alex and Cris. >>

Top Bottom