• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup smashboards. Here's the reason why I'm such a bitter *******. Have fun.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ignore Fuelbi, he lives in a good enough environment where children are too scared to actually hit him.

He also gives really poor advice and curses in every other sentence.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate kids who curse between every word IRL.

Yes, we get you know what the words mean, now maybe explore different vocabulary. Surely in a language where there's 15 words that means the same thing it can't be that hard.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hate kids who curse between every word IRL.

Yes, we get you know what the words mean, now maybe explore different vocabulary. Surely in a language where there's 15 words that means the same thing it can't be that hard.
I dunno, some swear words are so emphatic and give your sentences rhythm, flavour, and soul.

**** you, I swear all I want.

*z snap*

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno, some swear words are so emphatic and give your sentences rhythm, flavour, and soul.

**** you, I swear all I want.

*z snap*
Was "soul" suppose to be humorous? Because I lost pretty hard when I read that. Probably harder than I did at the z snap.

A z snap is way more emphatic than a curse word.

It's not like I dislike it altogether, it's just when people start talking like "That ****ing weird ***** tried to **** with me so i ****ed her **** up she didn't ****ing know what the **** to do."

Especially when they get to the point where they're emphasizing them so much you're kind of scared they're gonna end up accidentally spitting on you.

He could be James Bond, but the gay version. >.>;
You mean, gayer version?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The whole flavour and soul thing was meant to be humorous.

Also, I agree that swear words can be overused, mainly by Chris Rock which is why I don't really find funny.

Just bug out your eyes and say MOTHA****A with your black man grin and you'll probably make the crowd laugh.

Whatever.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
well see James Bond is always getting the girl because he's so suave and debonaire and what all else he is. Quaffed. Manly. Slick... the image of Teran that I have built, along with the help of an actual picture of him, leads me to believe that he is all of those things, but with their effects turned toward men instead of women.

Unless you count stickcam AIM hotties in which case he gets those too :p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think Sucumbio is hitting on me. :3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ignore Fuelbi, he lives in a good enough environment where children are too scared to actually hit him.

He also gives really poor advice and curses in every other sentence.
Nah ignore mad, he just really hates me and his opinion on me is the most biased one ever just from the way I play on cod :troll:

:phone:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Whenever people pick on me for stupid things like idiosyncracies, I just remember I'm smarter than them, and as a result better than them. I remember how they are pathetic idiots, and it makes me feel better, good even. I'm a bit of a narcissist, but I reccomend you try it.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Y'know.... as long as you're nice to people, generally people are nice to you.

Not saying you aren't nice, as I don't know who the heck you are. But I find that most people who are outcasts don't even bother trying to treat other people any better than people treat them.

I was an outcast when I was younger, but when I moved to a different school and simply tried to be friendly, I found that I essentially achieved an opposite status from my younger days: I was borderline popular, at least with people who knew me. It's rather humbling, really, because I don't necessarily think I do anything to deserve some of the praise I get.

Anywho, that's just my two cents. I dunno if you're the type of person to take me up on the offer, but feel free to PM me if you need a friendly conversation.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah ignore mad, he just really hates me and his opinion on me is the most biased one ever just from the way I play on cod :troll:

:phone:
I like how you justify me not liking you because of the way you play a video game. What you did was give him really bad advice. It may have only worked for you because the people understood the consequences of throwing hands with you. I'm just using my prior knowledge of you being a brat, that wouldn't fly in most other schools. Just saying.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You turn me on so much when you get serious.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The whole flavour and soul thing was meant to be humorous.

Also, I agree that swear words can be overused, mainly by Chris Rock which is why I don't really find funny.

Just bug out your eyes and say MOTHA****A with your black man grin and you'll probably make the crowd laugh.

Whatever.
Dude don't hate, I bet it takes him tens of seconds to come up with those jokes.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You, not a pony.

Also I don't think you're getting my AIM messages.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with TokyoGamer on that one. Honestly I was bullied in elementary school as I fat and the only asian guy of my school full of blacks and latinos. I was also picked on because I didn't believe in god. I kicked *** and beat people who provoked me though, so it was a sort of occasional thing. Making me more of an outcast than an actual victim.

I've known this pretty nice guy that got picked on and laughed at most of the time. He's not a bad guy but he's quite naive. Up to a point that he's actually a ******* and annoys people. Do you get what I'm trying to get at? Some people are socially inept and you could very well lack some social skills without knowing it (otherwise you wouldn't have socially inept people in the world...)

In any case, it is often a case of acting victim and not doing enough, I don't know for you though. You might wanna try some new things and see how it goes.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I don't watch it, but the intricate comical style sort of reminds me of Tom & Jerry.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I like how you justify me not liking you because of the way you play a video game. What you did was give him really bad advice. It may have only worked for you because the people understood the consequences of throwing hands with you. I'm just using my prior knowledge of you being a brat, that wouldn't fly in most other schools. Just saying.
Sure, what else would it be? :troll:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The trollface is such a cowardly way out.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It was my fault for giving a serious response to such a dumb person.

I wanna be in 2001 too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But them not knowing whether you're serious or not is the fun.

Honestly I kinda resent having to spell out that I'm not being serious.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well I do like to think I'm funny.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You already took solid's symbol.
Just like you took wretched's fez.
The fez was mine, SOLID is a good friend of mine so my title is a tribute to him.

**** you and your awful Tokyo city.

Top Bottom