• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup smashboards. Here's the reason why I'm such a bitter *******. Have fun.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
But them not knowing whether you're serious or not is the fun.

Honestly I kinda resent having to spell out that I'm not being serious.
Nah, I have to spell it out because then people end up getting even more butthurt than I want. At least that way they get butthurt over my retardedness than taking me too literally

@Omni, what about you? Aren't you weaaboo or something basement dweller? :p

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Do you have any idea how much I completely enrage people sometimes?

Honestly I don't even get why people get so angry when they do, but whatever, it's kinda funny so I perpetuate it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Do you have any idea how much I completely enrage people sometimes?

Honestly I don't even get why people get so angry when they do, but whatever, it's kinda funny so I perpetuate it.
Same thing with me. You'd think people would ignore the idiot and move on with their conversation, but they get butthurt about it and start pointing it out and getting pissed at me

*shrugs shoulders*

Same thing with me. You'd think people would ignore the idiot and move on with their conversation, but they get butthurt about it and start pointing it out and getting pissed at me
lol you're doing almost the same thing I was doing when I was your age, except worse.

Roach is like me but to the negative 3rd power.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Duelistgroundz is OOOLLLDSCHOOOL
I was too young to want to be in such an ignorant and aggressive forum, though.

Top Bottom