• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup smashboards. Here's the reason why I'm such a bitter *******. Have fun.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man this had better not turn into a fight.

I'm way too cute to get wrinkles already.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The original reason this was posted was that some people in my region weren't aware why certain things bothered me so much so I decided to explain why.

As for why I made a blog post, there's a few reasons why. Writing helps out. It's a stress reliever and it really puts things into perspective for me when I can put my thoughts into writing. Plus as usual I'm always looking for some help.

Talking about the lord is just a quick way for me to make a lot of people mad, so let's not.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why don't you all just shut up?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Okay so I got into 3 fights at school, was constintly made fun of (mostly for being either short or jewish) until I was a sophomore in high school, got suspended, had to call social services on my parents twice junior year, failed out of college. And that only what I can think of laying in my bed after just waking up.

So here's the thing, that's no excuse for the way you throw yourself around on the boards. The fact is, this is the Internet and no one cares, Mr. I need constant attention. This isn't a place to get coddled when you feel you need to explain to everyone why you're such a constant douche.

Edit: please take that in the nicest wu possible... :urg:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Probably. It does annoy me when people assume my topics are grabs of attention. There are much more effective methoods of doing so.

Also sadface at the lack homo. I loves me some homo. <3

bleyva

Smash Ace
next time someone gives you **** in a public place, just go into the nearest bathroom, spank, blow a load into your palm, and then go up the person and throw it all over the back of their shirt.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
next time someone gives you **** in a public place, just go into the nearest bathroom, spank, blow a load into your palm, and then go up the person and throw it all over the back of their shirt.
That could easily get you charged with at least some kind of misdemeanor and probably **** over your chances of getting employed, SO DO IT. DO IT MOTHER****ER.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Why not just cut your hair? >.<
Lol you're such an ***. XD

Anyway. I'm sort of like you but without the extreme bullying. I have long hair and act flamboyant and get teased and get called "gay" and such (well I'm bisexual but they don't need to know that) but ignore their ignorant comments.

People in the West(ern Hemisphere) are weird and I hate it even though I live there. If people have such a problem with you loving a game so much with your heart then insert something about them here. I love Smash with all my heart even though I've yet to visit a tournament or build a real friendship here. I would like to poke you personally. :3

You probably had other things go on in your life other than this but probably didn't post it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm majorly flamboyant in some areas like having a pierced navel and highlighted hair and wearing gold eyeliner and gold nail varnish and people are still shocked to find out I'm not straight when they first find out.

I mean seriously like, I literally have to attempt faceraping them before they believe me.

So you guys are just unlucky lol.

Bing

Smash Master
Go Canada, people dont get nearly as **** on up here. I've grown up with a lot of flamboyant kids, sort of including myself, I've calmed down now, straight as ever, but people are more accepting...

So the moral of the story, move to Canada

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Canada is liberal in terms of homosexuality, for the most part anyways.

Free health care too! Everyone should do it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Zere's no Canada like French Canada...

Arbuckle

Smash Rookie
I'm majorly flamboyant in some areas like having a pierced navel and highlighted hair and wearing gold eyeliner and gold nail varnish and people are still shocked to find out I'm not straight when they first find out.

I mean seriously like, I literally have to attempt faceraping them before they believe me.

So you guys are just unlucky lol.
That is hands-down the gayest thing I have ever read.

Not heard though, that honor belongs to Logan. You'd be surprised at the **** he says.

Why do I have an erection?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
IMO don't be the better person. If they give you **** give them **** right back. Instead of getting beat how about you fight back and show them that you're not here to get ****ed with. Literally you sound like you're not assertive at all. Sure I'm small, weak, and pretty nerdy, and trust me my size has made people give me a lot of flak, but I also don't let people just wail on me like that and I use as he'll never let it bother me, and when it did, I realized that while I'm going to be raking in some money in the future these people are going to end up on the streets as hobos or something and it helps me realize that I truly feel sorry for them

Honestly man, although noble, being a better person gets you nowhere if you're in that situation. You need to man up and show these ****s who's the one with the bigger balls around here because to others it shows you obv won't do **** about then ****ing with you and that you're an easy target. Literally although a lot of people are stronger than me and twice the size of me, at least I get respect because I don't allow to get **** from no one and that I won't allow it

:phone:

Top Bottom