• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Oops, looks like I'm already signed up :embarrass:. However, could someone please change my information to what i just posted?

Thank

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Updated :)

And I added Vodafon because I don't care if someone shows up or not right now xD

Oh and we need to fix the stage list. It's out of date :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sure, I'll add those characters for you guys :)

I'm gonna add jiggz to mine too xD

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Hey guys... I haven't been here in a while but i'll do my best! i'll pick Fox, Ness, and Olimar por favor =]

EDIT: Oops, forgot format ^^;

Shogun_Fox/S.fox or Alpha/3823-8199-2988/Fox, Ness, and Olimar for now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lolz...I'll enter...had fun last tournament....just don't make me face dabuz so early again xD

Entrants List

Please use this format:

SWF Name/In-Game Name/Friend Code/2-3 Characters you will be using

KoRoBeNiKi/!_!/1934-3901-4627/Luigi, Game and Watch,Random

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Updated.

Also, Kade or Kyle, update the stage list D:<

There are still banned stages on thar that need to be rid of

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
I haven't missed the tournament yet, have I? I'm going to my graduation dinner at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (Golden Coral's All-You-Can-Eat Buffet is awesomesauce), but if It's going to occur today still, later after that time tonight, and tomorrow, then I'm ready and waiting to Brawl. I just graduated my senior year, and I haven't been able to get on because I was grounded and forced to study for finals and stuff (which I promptly slept through both the studying and most of the tests and still passed them), so I hope I didn't miss much.

Also, and I know I should have visitor's messaged SamusBrawler about this, but I don't need the "?" as my secondary. I won't use a secondary period. Brawl is a skill based game, not a "Oh, you used Paper against my Rock, so I'll retaliate using Scissors", pick the right person and win a specific match up. Lucario and my own skills are all I should rely upon.

:flame:

Mobious-1

Smash Cadet
Um, if you're still wanting people to sign up for the tourny, I suggest you update the starting date. I don't think there's many people who would want to join a tournament that started yesterday :dizzy:.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well won't cha look at that. It WAS supposed to start yesterday lmfao :laugh:

I had no idea. But yeah thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully Barge or Chaco sees that so they can change it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco saw nothing.

Also, we have a prize dilemma that needs to be discussed sometime.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I would like to enter!

Skaterbaj:3308 6037 3171:Florida
Wait what, I just realized this makes no sense xD
We don't need the area you live lol

I'll add you anyways though :p

So yeah, Updated

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I can't wait! :colorful: I have to study for my exams, then train for this. 1 MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL!

Btw, I blame street fighter 4 for my low math mark... If I screw up the exam and fail math... no Street Fighter, no summer break, and no Smash :(

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, Omis was going to chip 2000 Wii points. And we haven't really discussed much else yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom