• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
My sheik does well with my friend's Falcon.
My other friend and I did double Sheik, and that worked perfectly ^_^

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've noticed that double Sheik works surprisingly well. Not really something you'd expect, but it works.

Salevits

Smash Apprentice
We tried going doublesheik, didn't work at all. It seems that my Sheikah needs a teammate with solid killermoves.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Double Sheik is ****ing awesome if you both work well at controlling space, gimps and traps galore.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its great if the other team has a spacie/marth/falcon on the team.

If you fight 2 characters that can survive a while it becomes way less effective =/.

Like fighting Ganon/samus or something.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol i teamed with some awesome people. I teamed with linguini before sheik ganon. we did really ****ing good.(personaly i like that team) I did fox ganon with him too and he plays excellent with an agggressive fox(guess why him and colin play well togeher).

I did sheik smaus with both ESAM and plup and that team is very good. Missles can set sheik up for alot of ****. Grabs gimps etc.

Double sheik with seibrik and i love that team! We needle camped the top platform and the bottome part of battle field in tournament. They were like thats so ****ing gay lol. i also do sheik puff with him and i like puff on teams.

and of course fox. my brother and a fox player here named mowgli. sheik fox is way too good!

Skyson

Smash Ace
I dig Fox/Sheik the most of all. I had a bit of success with Zelda/Sheik, though I think I was being carried a little. >_>

I don't play enough doubles, I don't trust all the potentially fatal random occurrences that just seem to happen. lol

Wish I could transport myself to P5. ugh.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey KK, I played a Luigi this weekend from AZ at a tourney. I lost our first set. After flying through losers I got to rematch him in losers semis. I stopped and thought "What would KK do?" I recalled your How-to guide and just thought of that the whole time. 2 and 3 stocked him easy :p

DualCats

Smash Ace
The first time I ever met NickNyte, we ended up staying in a sleazy motel (that was probably haunted) along with Axe and some other cool AZ people. <3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
picture KK saying "FAAAWKING *insert character or player name here*" and stomp on them :p

and get in control. Nair oos is usually a good pressure escape option. Get away, chuck a needle or something to stop his momentum and take a deep breath. Clear your head and start over. Don't hit a mental wall.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i call that the idaho combo, cause idk if you've heard, but i'm the best sheik in idaho

go to the related vids, there should be one of my falco... possibly my marth too LOOOOL

MacD

i also played falco and marth

no worries bro

sheik is my best cause it's sheik

falco i was actually practicing

but i had fun with marth... so we'll see what happens

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wow, if you play....

Falco/peach/sheik/marth I'll lol so hard....

Because I recently stopped playing fox and picked up falco for fun...

Which makes my characters...

Falco/peach/sheik/marth

Im confused.

MacD

well don't forgot i have a **** zelda and IC's

omg wtf, why didn't i go IC's against the falco :/

oh well, i'll end up probably learning falco tech skill and getting good with him to some extent, then learning how to use marth if i still find him enjoyable

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I can show you, sooooooo many marth tricks McCain. He's actually the character I have the most fun with tbh.

His shenanigans are literally the funniest things ever.

MacD

sounds good, let me get the l cancelling down first LOOOL

also mr zero

if you watch me and fly in teams, we do some fun rotating

double and zelda/y link in winners finals

same plus 2 bonus teams in grand finals

there is also use of the LL62 tag

soap

Smash Hero
i love marth. teach me tricks. the funnest thing i do right now is juggle spacies with weak uairs for like 5 minutes then spike them

Zoler

Smash Ace
fffuuuu sheik is becoming less fun lately :( I rather play almost any character nowadays switching between falco, marth, fox and captain falcon :/

Sheik is still kinda fun, but not the kind of fun where I play her for hours without switching :/

Top Bottom