• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol what did you do
Jokingly, I suggested a war to the S.S.S. because the Sonic thread was running out of ideas to discuss...

One of the members of the S.S.S. took it fully serious...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Be careful, guys, spamming up this thread too much might cause it to get locked, or at least tightly supervised.

Stryks, you can draw pretty well. Grim especially is rather impressive. How do you produce the images, though? It seems to take a long time to finish these, maybe you could find a way to get the story moving a bit more quickly without hurting the image quality... Just wondering because I'm impatient.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Be careful, guys, spamming up this thread too much might cause it to get locked, or at least tightly supervised.

Stryks, you can draw pretty well. Grim especially is rather impressive. How do you produce the images, though? It seems to take a long time to finish these, maybe you could find a way to get the story moving a bit more quickly without hurting the image quality... Just wondering because I'm impatient.
yeah i understand but where talking about the story thats probably gonna happened in the comic :grin:

Shuma

Smash Hero
The First war was against the SSS because someone(i don't remember who) made a comic about Sonic kicking Ridley's ***, as usual and on schedule Gypsy went ape**** on the Sonic thread, the event calmed down, until another comic was done, once and again, i eventually intervined, trying to stop the conflict, since it was a "harmless" comic.

However when Sonic was confirmed this individual came to the Ridley thread and said something along the lines of "Sonic is in, you suck and RIdley sucks" but more offensive i guess.

And so he gained my eternal fury... if only i remembered his name.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
O no. SeigK is an idiot, trust me on that. There was a flame war before the comic but yet he felt it was necessarily to make a comic about Ridley getting beaten up. It was pointless and only had to potential to stir people up, and he continued doing it even after that flame war about it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...and this is why I took the side of Ridley and all that during the whole thing

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol thanx guys, and nice sprite lego, it turned out great :p

anyway the next comic will PROBABLY hit around wendsday, so watch out for that, if Im gonna upload one comic then yeah wnedsday, if im gonna upload 2, then probably thursday... ill try and upload one so u guys dont have to wait so much XD

an no mroe spmaz!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
lol thanx guys, and nice sprite lego, it turned out great :p

anyway the next comic will PROBABLY hit around wendsday, so watch out for that, if Im gonna upload one comic then yeah wnedsday, if im gonna upload 2, then probably thursday... ill try and upload one so u guys dont have to wait so much XD

an no mroe spmaz!
Awesome! New comic FTW!!
*Sigh
Men :rolleyes:

EDIT: Not calling you one :p

antimatter

Smash Lord
some squirrel who was on diddy kong racing as an e rated character, then was turned into an m rated, alcoholic squirrel with firepower. lots and lots of guns everywhere...

T-major

Smash Champion
O_O WOW. A crazy squirrel with gunz?!

Now I know another reason why I don't like XBox's and PlayStations... @_@
actually, it was originally on N64. it was made by Rare, back when they were still part of Nintendo.

it's an awesome game... the original one. they censored the Xbox remake...

RDK

Smash Hero
O_O WOW. A crazy squirrel with gunz?!

Now I know another reason why I don't like XBox's and PlayStations... @_@
Are you joking? Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64 was an awesome game. Think of Halo, but with fuzzy animals.

RDK

Smash Hero
That reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. ****, I hate that thing. >__<
I hate that show too; it's disgusting and unfunny.

But the Conker games were fun. It's too bad the Xbox Live one was censored, and the N64 one had wonky Goldeneye controls.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Oh. Hmm.

...Well, still...

...I hate games like Halo... What with their horrible amounts of violence, blood, and murderous intentions...
I don't really care for those games, I myself don't play them or like to play them, but if people want to I don't care.
What bothers me more is those people who think that just because a game doesn't have massive amounts of violence a person over the age of 13 can't enjoy it.

T-major

Smash Champion
Oh. Hmm.

...Well, still...

...I hate games like Halo... What with their horrible amounts of violence, blood, and murderous intentions...
well, in terms of game play, it's NOTHING like Halo... but it does have more blood, violence, and murderous intentions than all three Halos combined... but it's also has a lot of humour, so... yeah...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like Halo because I think the alien guys are funny and it's the only FPS anyone I know wants to multi-play...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah halo is phenomenol online-based, so much fun, and most of the guys think halo players are guys swearing most of the time, so far I havent encountered many of them, just like 5, but the rest of the guys are fun to play with, I ask for backup, in 10 secs I got 3 guys with me... good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom