• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

antimatter

Smash Lord
mph is good too. there are some very tough guys on there, a lot of whom dont even use the sniper, trace.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Lol wut?

Yhea conkers bad fur day was ****ing brilliant, as with all pre X-box rare games.

antimatter

Smash Lord
@IsmaR: I've never had to deal with hackers. i dont get why people cant have fun just doing what was meant for the game.

T-major

Smash Champion
Lol wut?

Yhea conkers bad fur day was ****ing brilliant, as with all pre X-box rare games.
hells yeah! Banjo-Kazooie was amazing! Hopefully Banjo-Kazooie 3 doesn't suck balls... D:

I also have a belief that Rare is purposely making sub-par games, so that Xbox will give them back to Nintendo.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Now we're talking about Halo? what? Master Chief get's a cameo in the comic? 'Cause... that would be... green.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Funny you should mention that Shoe because I suggested something to Stryk's with relevance to Darth Vader.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ack, Jiraiya from the dreaded Naruto Plane, take it away, take it away! it burns my eyeballs!.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm happy now.

Also, we'll we get a Naruto Plane invasion in the comic? Imagine it... thousands of naruto characters flooding Smashboards... the horror.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm happy now.

Also, we'll we get a Naruto Plane invasion in the comic? Imagine it... thousands of naruto characters flooding Smashboards... the horror.
I like my saity, thank you.

T-major

Smash Champion
I'm happy now.

Naruto Plane? I assume Orochimaru would be on there, right? you know what that means don't you?

and I agree with Stryks. I like the Show Manga, but the super fans get annoying sometimes...

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
HOHOHO!!! Rare's N64 games are epic win, I must agree.
Conker's Bad Fur Day was awesome!!! All this talk about it is making me want to download the ROM.

Banjo Kazooie 1 and 2 kick *** too.

Edit: I can't stand Naruto's voice. I really can't. If I hear "believe it!11!!11!" one more time I fear that I might assasinate somebody.

RDK

Smash Hero
Edit: I can't stand Naruto's voice. I really can't. If I hear "believe it!11!!11!" one more time I fear that I might assasinate somebody.
Take out McFox so the SWF servers don't run so slow.

T-major

Smash Champion
thats just the English dub. the original Japanese is much better (and without horrible catch phrases), as it is with most animes... except for Full Metal Alchemist... and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

also, what does McFox have to do with the slow Servers!? they piss me off! TO THE MAX!

KF11

Smash Apprentice
thats just the English dub. the original Japanese is much better (and without horrible catch phrases), as it is with most animes... except for Full Metal Alchemist... and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

also, what does McFox have to do with the slow Servers!? they piss me off! TO THE MAX!
lol to me in japanese everybody as an annoying voice lol

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hey i also watched the series in japanese, i stopped when this weird guy appeared, Sasuke's brother or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom