• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yhea I look a little ******** in the first panel I appear in XD but much better in the second. RDK, Grim and Gypsy look epic, especially Gypsy and Grim.

Now all you gotta do is add my profile icon.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yeah, well ur just happy to see me, seriously who looks at me and doesnt feel all happy?

*kricket noises*

*sigh*
anyway glad u like it guys XD

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Cecil, Wolf, Adell, Laharl, or Al Pacino or Wonder Mic.. those are the candidates for my appearence

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yes, Profile pics.

Edit:

What kind of profiles?. Oh, the profile kind?. Meh.

T-major

Smash Champion
dude! the comic is ****, beer and @$$!

Grim Lizard is pure laugh out loud! can't wait to see everyone else!

now you've got two! :D

:EDIT:

Biggie Smalls, PLEASE be Laharl! he's awesome!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Biggie, not for nothing but take out those images, they spam my thread, or say ur appearance in the comic goodbye!

:p

@ tmajor: ZOMG!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That will be covered hopefully.

And for the lolz:
Shoe
Hahaha no Ismar, ur dark samus- ridley crossover XD

believe me theyre gonnabe a lot of those space pirates...

For both of you!!
And Stryks, I'm many different forms(Green Krystal, Pimp Kamek, "incognito" 00person, Dark Mewtwo, etc.), that could be me :p

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Biggie, not for nothing but take out those images, they spam my thread, or say ur appearance in the comic goodbye!

:p

@ tmajor: ZOMG!
As if the last pages weren't spam.. Gimpy's minor spam train's comming here anytime now. Besides, now that I found out what your avatar is I could care less about a Cloud fanboy's opinion.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wh... What? I HATE cloud, I only have his avatar cause its the most badass looking one, If there were newer ones with IDK more megaman or mario ones I would use those...

KF11

Smash Apprentice
As if the last pages weren't spam.. Gimpy's minor spam train's comming here anytime now. Besides, now that I found out what your avatar is I could care less about a Cloud fanboy's opinion.
wtf just cause he as a pick of cloud hes a cloud fanboy just gtfo

KF11

Smash Apprentice
see im not the only one thinking you should gtfo

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Legolastom, a common member in brawl character discussion and the artwork emporium. He is part of a few character clubs, most notably the Robot master brigade (And before it evolved) R.I.D.L.E.Y. He is also a founder of the RMB and has had (Still has) a sprite comic on the site. He fell in the great war of R.I.D.L.E.Y. some time in November and all his accounts combined have a post count of OVER SIX THOUUUUSSSAAAANNNDD!!! *Ahem*

Can you change my profile to this Stryk's?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
**** off, KF. You don't call someone out of nowhere to try and be a punk and show that you're tough or something. All that does is attract suckups, like Shuma for instance. That's probably one of the reasons he joined up at Ridley and Dark Samus' respective clubs.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol nice to see our mighty Ridley club get some rep :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom