• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Gah, Balrog T_T

He's like my worst match-up personally, lol
hah, yeah I'm not gonna lie.. I hate fighting him too. Focus kinda ****s on him. Just don't get predictable wit that ****. He can do his smash rush punch even if you backdash out of a focus. But I mean.. you can focus crumble his s.rh, s.fierce, c.rh.. It's real annoying when that **** happens to me

rhan

Smash Hero
good stuff :p Yeah i main rog, i mess around dudley and ken, sometimes bison.

rhan, arite, i'll be out for most of the day, i'll be back at around 10-11.. idk if you'll still be up. I'll add you though B)
**** I don't pass out til like 4am anyway. ****'ll be tight. I just hope I'm not too out of it when we play lmao.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
That new Xbox 360 S sure looks sexy and you gotta love the 250 GB hard-drive.
Gawd that new xbox's black gloss finish is great. and the little ventilation type thing on the side... looks like some piece of alienware :lick:
but who needs 250G's anyway? o_O
ive got 200$ saved up so i could be getting an xbox real soon!! and street fighter of course :psycho:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
While I really like Super Street Fighter IV, during on-line matches I often find that either my opponent is much better than I am or I’m much better than him. Either way it kinda drains away the fun. :urg:

Melfice z

Smash Ace
ive only found a couple people just as good as me ill be fighting a Deejay who i cant scratch and move over to a flowchart Ken :p

does anyone know if theres a big midwest scene for street fighter? maybe even in the vicinity of missouri?
and ive seen many but whats the "smashboards" of competitive capcom games, with tourney listings and everything?

rhan

Smash Hero
WHy make an account later? WHy not make one now get on the boards n have an edge up n the game before you even get it? I had a SRK account since like 2009 and I recently been using it.

Juri

Smash Cadet
Glad to see they have this kind of thread here.

I'll feel more at home with my two favorite fighting games being discussed.
(SSBros Series/SSFIV)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
WHy make an account later? WHy not make one now get on the boards n have an edge up n the game before you even get it? I had a SRK account since like 2009 and I recently been using it.
Even if you don't create an account, just lurking there will help you learn a lot.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Alright, I finally purchased this game. It's hella fun, but as expected, I suck nuts at it. Not surprising.

Any PS3 players willing to add me? My PSN is: NiightShade-

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Alright, I finally purchased this game. It's hella fun, but as expected, I suck nuts at it. Not surprising.

Any PS3 players willing to add me? My PSN is: NiightShade-
Just keep playing and practicing. I find watching replays of the better (higher ranked) players is a great learning tool.

I’d add you but I’m playing on the Xbox 360.

Yeah I suck at Super Street Fighter IV but I can’t stop playing it. I’m just flat out addicted to it and I haven’t touched Brawl since I got.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Glad to see they have this kind of thread here.

I'll feel more at home with my two favorite fighting games being discussed.
(SSBros Series/SSFIV)
Are you Juri Han on SRK by chance?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
YarsRevengerson...I can't add u, lol

PSN room going right now btw with NiightShade and myself if anyone wants to hop in. Just msg me.

Edit: GGs LeafyBug ^_^

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to get some Guy practice hit me up on xbl at Angrylobster1. I'm also workin on Abel now too :)

Master WGS

Smash Lord
So I managed to get my bro's 360 and get on Live using his account with this fine fine game.

Shoot me a line at xXxsnipdxXx for some Blanka/Ibuki matches. Hopefully I'll have a mic later this week, as our other one broke last week.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
My friend who is getting into Dudley is wondering what tier placement he is in...

i know this early in the game its all speculation but you guys would know more than i do. Anyone play any good Dudleys? id say High-C maybe B...

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I play dudley, I'd say i'm pretty solid with him. He's decent.. amazing offence but hsi defence is ****, he really can't deal with pressure at...

anyways... once again if anyoen is on xbox hit me up g/t = Deeeeejay XL

I play rog/dud and i mess around with bison and ryu :D hit me upppp

Juri

Smash Cadet
There isn't a 100% Tier list yet obviously but since someone was wanting to know about Dudley's position here's the current Japanese Tier List.
Japanese atwiki.jp:

May 2010

S: None
A+: Sagat, Rufus, Abel, Guile
A: Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, E.Honda, Akuma, Ken, Ryu, Bison (Dictator), Ibuki, Dhalsim
B+: Rose, Zangief, C.Viper, Dudley, Seth, T.Hawk, DeeJay
B: Juri, Cammy, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Gouken, Cody, Adon, El Fuerte
C+: Makoto, Fei Long, Sakura, Hakan, Guy, Gen
C: Dan

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
YarsRevengerson...I can't add u, lol

PSN room going right now btw with NiightShade and myself if anyone wants to hop in. Just msg me.

Edit: GGs LeafyBug ^_^
Whoops I think it's Yars_Revengerson on PSN, my bad.

Anyway, I'll be good for games all this week, so if someone wants a match you could post here, and if I don't respond for awhile, a PM is fine.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
@jamstunna Them joints aight but I'm not really a dunk person. >_>

at least they're not air force 1s.

If they made some Balrog Nike boots I would cop that **** soooooooo ***** fast.

Top Bottom