• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Brawl sucks.

But seriously, idk why, they just didn't host it this year I guess.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Video games are competitive? LOL!
*goes back to making fun of kids who wear UFC shirts who think they're cool and actual UFC fighter-status because of some dumb shirt*
=ends total randomness=

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to play some of you guys but my xbl ran out while I was in mexico
luckily I still got psn if anyone out there wants to play. just pm me or something

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I really wish they had more SF clothes merchandise. The most I've seen, besides these shoes, is the Ryu headband which, might I add, I can pull off quite well. I'd kill for an El Fuerte mask and Chun-Li's spike weights.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I started playing this game more again since my friends wanted to play me. I'm trying to focus more on Ibuki again. Some matches are annoying once you get combo'd twice though. It's really frustrating. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I realized today that I don't fight the following that often, if at all: Blanka, Cammy, C. Viper, Seth, Dee Jay, Gen, Dan, Sakura, Rufus, and Rose. **** online players.

On another note, I learned how good LP is against dive attacks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My Ibuki's gotten so much better. I haven't kept up on SSFIV and Ibuki lately, but studying those Momochi videos really helped me assess situations much better.

I think I'm enjoying the game again. :laugh:

I still hate facing Bison with Ibuki though :(

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I realized today that I don't fight the following that often, if at all: Blanka, Cammy, C. Viper, Seth, Dee Jay, Gen, Dan, Sakura, Rufus, and Rose. **** online players.

On another note, I learned how good LP is against dive attacks.
I've actually fought ***-loads of Cammy and Rose, and I play as Blanka (though I don't think I've ever fought more than... two?) ... but the rest of your list... pretty true.

Surprised I'm not seeing Rufus, considering he's probably one of the best characters in the game...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I started playing this game more again since my friends wanted to play me. I'm trying to focus more on Ibuki again. Some matches are annoying once you get combo'd twice though. It's really frustrating. :laugh:
I think Ono or one of the other developers said that they wanted to create a game where if you guess right twice, you win. Mission accomplishes I suppose.

Blanka - Not a very conventional character, in terms of playing him and playing against him. Knowing what rolls to use and how to do it safely is a big deal.
Cammy - I'm surprised at this since it's pretty easy to do basic combos with Cammy.
C. Viper - Has a very high execution requirement which is why so few people play her.
Seth - 700 stamina is a turnoff for a lot of people, even if he is otherwise perfect.
Dee Jay - Guile is just plain better.
Gen - Sucks (and I sort of main him so I feel as though I am qualified to make that judgement).
Dan - Sucks.
Sakura - Sucks.
Rufus - His BnB LK HP HPTornado is a 1-ish frame link and it gets harder when you try to do it off a divekick. A lot of newer players have trouble getting his fat *** around fireballs. His Ultras are also hard to decide on - either you pick one that you can combo into that otherwise doesn't help you or you pick one to counter fireball spam that you can't combo into.
Rose - Other shoto characters are better or safer.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yeah, pretty lame to say that... but honestly justin doesn't have a chance. Daigo and Tokido are ****ing animals.

not to be a daigo "meatrider" but i'm definitely a Tokido meatrider :DD

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Why the **** would you say that?

"I hope America's only chance gets eliminated early"

I hope you're not meatriding Daigo. >_>
If i was meatriding daigo it the comment would of went like
I hope Daigo PWNS EVO!!!!!!

But yea I'm a tokido fanboy myself. But seeing as how its best 2 out of 3 it'll be eaiser for daigo and tokido to make it to finals. I really hope im wrong about this

rhan

Smash Hero
Stream isn't laggy on this laptop I'm using. But on the desktop I have teher is like about 10 seconds difference between the two.

Evo looks like so much fun.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I find it funny how everyone pretty much ditched Sagat. I still figure that's he's good. I don't think he got nerfed that badly.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
man.. wtf is with tokido getting knocked out bya ****ing youtube hero named jr rodriguezzzzzzz whatever... good **** to him I guess, but i'm salty myself.

Tomorrow is gonna be pretty hype though.. top 32 all on streammmm :D can't wait to watch pr rog tear **** uppp

Minato

穏やかじゃない
man.. wtf is with tokido getting knocked out bya ****ing youtube hero named jr rodriguezzzzzzz whatever... good **** to him I guess, but i'm salty myself.

Tomorrow is gonna be pretty hype though.. top 32 all on streammmm :D can't wait to watch pr rog tear **** uppp
Wow, seriously? I missed only some of the matches.
I really thought Tokido would've gotten top 3 or something.

Also, all of the Ibuki's I saw did pretty badly. I think some people are overestimating her strength.
Then again, she is a pretty good character on paper.

Don't care though, I'm sticking with her.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Wow, seriously? I missed only some of the matches.
I really thought Tokido would've gotten top 3 or something.

Also, all of the Ibuki's I saw did pretty badly. I think some people are overestimating her strength.
Then again, she is a pretty good character on paper.

Don't care though, I'm sticking with her.
yeah, he's jus in losers, but the fact that he lost to someone who's last name is NOT Umehara just annoys me a little.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I understand, the point is that an american beat him. Especially when I was expecting him to murder the bracket. Like I said, it's whatever though, good **** to both.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsgRnBazeSY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsgRnBazeSY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Top Bottom