• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Could somebody tell me why there's so much hate for Super? I'm genuinely curious.

Smooth Criminal
Ppl shouldn't be hating super :O it's really good.

the only reason I said I miss it is because akuma got nerfed from vanilla to super :(

WHICH MIGHT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION! characters got nerfed, ppl h8 on it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I dunno, I still hate Abel's Brainless and Skilless. Then there's Ryu's god**** what-cannot-combo-into-it? Metsu I Don't Think.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ppl shouldn't be hating super :O it's really good.

the only reason I said I miss it is because akuma got nerfed from vanilla to super :(
How was Akuma nerfed? I remember hearing people on SRK saying he's less fun to play in Super.
I sold my copy of Vanilla and I never played Vanilla much when I had it since I only had a Madcatz pad for my 360.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
How was Akuma nerfed? I remember hearing people on SRK saying he's less fun to play in Super.
I sold my copy of Vanilla and I never played Vanilla much when I had it since I only had a Madcatz pad for my 360.

they cut his damage and stun by a lot. Sweep used to do 200 stun, it now does 100, and shaku used to do 150 dmg, does 99 now. That's why you don't see akumas doing l.tatsu-l.srk fadc shaku anymore, the damage is equal to l.tatsu ex srk ;__;

Not to mention, s.rh was better. I'm pretty sure majority of the cast had to block both hits of the rh when blocking low. Pfft, plus there were all the sick s.rh combos... s.rh~s.jab loop on big characters,c.mk fireball fadc s.rh to bnb :((( i miss you akuma matata.

He could stun ppl in about 2-3 mixups, now it takes like 4-5, which is pretty ********.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I have no remorse for Gouki players. Fishing for rh all day only to loop me isn't skillful. It's just risk vs reward that favored him greatly.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Considering he has such a beastly vortex. No it isn't.
But it's arite for abel to KILL you in 2 mix ups.. aiight LOL

I have no remorse for Gouki players. Fishing for rh all day only to loop me isn't skillful. It's just risk vs reward that favored him greatly.
You're talking vanilla, right? Sagat pretty much ***** the majority of the cast. I don't think one character that plays well against him is THAT bad.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
But it's arite for abel to KILL you in 2 mix ups.. aiight LOL

You're talking vanilla, right? Sagat pretty much ***** the majority of the cast. I don't think one character that plays well against him is THAT bad.
Gouki ***** the same chars Sagat *****. He just did it with different tools. And Gouki absolutely crushed sum chars far worse then Sagat could DREAM of doing. Gouki vs Gief is hilarious. Gouki vs Rose....LOL!!!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Gouki ***** the same chars Sagat *****. He just did it with different tools. And Gouki absolutely crushed sum chars far worse then Sagat could DREAM of doing. Gouki vs Gief is hilarious. Gouki vs Rose....LOL!!!
Uhh, Kuma had 5-5's... While sagat has 6's across the board. What's wrong with Sagat vs rose, or gief? He ****s on gief, and in vanilla, I think he does very well against Rose. Wait nvm, he does well against the entire cast, except for kuma and maybe sim LOL You can't compare Vanilla sagat with akuma man...

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I am in love with Vangief. He never let's me down, UNLIKE TOKIDOOOOOOOO (although he did put jayce 6 ft under in the salty losers run back)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Tokido just ran a ****ing train on Jayce.

Wong vs Sako... meh. Sako should have gone Sakura lulz.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Justin Wong is in loser's bracket with Vangief? I can't wait to watch him get 8th tomorrow.

But I do want to see Alex Valle, Filipino Champ, and Ricky Ortiz play.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Arcade Edition is gonna came out and the gap will widen again when only a small % of Americans will be able to play it at first compared to 100% of Japanese players.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
vangief and tokido on the same screen.. I cannot control my insides.

TOKIDO JUST WENT SHIN AKUMA ON VALLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit2: TOKIDO JUST WENT SHIN AKUMA ON EVERYBODY

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
americas getting better. We're not there yet but we're gettin closer and closer.
Yeah dude, they getting sooooo good.

4-1,4-0'd like a bunch of champs.

International used two of their 4 people, and KillerBee only fought two peeps I think, maybe only one...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The stream is so laggy for me during HDR.

It's like playing HDR online, only with commentary.

Top Bottom