• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Good **** Mike G. Glad I finally have someone to play with that's good. Everyone else on my friends last never seems to want to play.

ptown: I'll play later if you want to. I got a dinner to go to in a few minutes though.

ptown

Smash Ace
fizz, ok cool.

i don't have your psn id, but here's mine: familymanup

whenever i host though, it sucks. so you should probably do it.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Just got back from dinner. I'll go ahead and add you now. If anyone else ever wants to play, my PSNID is Fizz-sama.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ggs guys. I need plenty of work with my gamelol I neglected SF for so long and now its biting me in the *** lol

nice Abel Fizz and good matches Ptown. you beasted me in those matches lol

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
ptown: Thanks for the games man. Got my *** HANDED to me, but I loved it. Motivation for a lot more practice.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lost my SF4 virginity today at my friend's house. T'was pretty kool. Wont go as far as to say ZOMGS IT'S AWESOME yet, but it's pretty legit.

I think ultras are a lil too strong, but eh, it works.

Sakura is pretty awesome. Im surprised I like her even though CvS2 Sakura is one of my favorite characters ever (maybe moreso than May). I still wish she had dive kick, but meh, she works. A crossup would be nice. EX Shunpuu Kyaku -> Sakura Otoshi is ****ing hilarious. Her ultra is ultra hilarious. I wish I had a ps3 so I could actually put some legit practice in it, but i'll probably just bum off my friend since we've been finding an excuse to hang out instead of SC4 (We're still sad over getting ***** by Hilde).

*takes a hop back*
And that's a wrap!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ptown: Thanks for the games man. Got my *** HANDED to me, but I loved it. Motivation for a lot more practice.
word man I need to play with you and ptown more because everyone else on my list i beat pretty bad and im not even that good LOL

Ptown showed me a major flaw in my game tho. My fireball spacing needs work. Every time he jumped of them I got turbo rockk'd lol.

ptown

Smash Ace
that's cool that you learned something. i didn't know i was teaching anything, haha.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nah i mostly just learned from my scrubby mistakes that I lost in super turbo.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ill put up my online thing once i write it down/...

I dont have any system but wii...so i go to friends houses an play

illl put it up later

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
Yo once again looking for some beast players to play with, cuz these online scrubs annoy me on XBL no fun. Unspoken69 = Gamertag

CO18

Smash Hero
gg's earlier i feel confident vs balrog now

dont kno who acorn is but id say im up there.
You dont know acorn? The short black dude who is really loud and funny at tourneys. He was at last gigs im pretty sure. Hes the official ********* Hype man

Btw My 360 will be here soon?

Also you still playing brawl or did you drop it completely for sf iv?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
You dont know acron? The short black dude who is really loud and funny at tourneys. He was at last gigs im pretty sure. Hes the official ********* Hype man

Btw My 360 will be here soon?

Also you still playing brawl or did you drop it completely for sf iv?
oh dat short *****?
he aint seein me **** dat.

nah i aint playin brawl. got no reason to continue playin dat ****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
whos his main
he mains chun li, but also plays cammy and gouken

acorn is not only our official hype man, but hes pretty smart in all fighting games EXCEPT brawl, since its so weird to him. He also plays Jam in guilty gear :laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol ptown and GApeach are beasts! they were having intense matches at my house today. ptown was there in spirit(online) lol

ptown's guile makes me wanna pick him up even tho he's ..well....

and Ryu's crouching low kicks are too funny lol

ptown

Smash Ace
lol ptown and GApeach are beasts! they were having intense matches at my house today. ptown was there in spirit(online) lol

ptown's guile makes me wanna pick him up even tho he's ..well....

and Ryu's crouching low kicks are too funny lol
chun li is small. i couldn't hit her with guile aerials.

Top Bottom