• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still no news to report? 'fraid so...

P

prisoner_of_love

OMG! Putting it in doesn’t work either. “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB5uUNzoTbk”

X

XperimnT

That’s a strange “Date Theory”, Piano Boy.

As I watched the new video, it seemed as though the original Samus made no appearance. There are no signs of her in her power suit. She didn’t even get into the lineup in the end of the video. I think its accurate to say that Samus will always be unarmored in her reappearance. That would really suck. Big time. I hope they change their minds.
PS. What if Nintendo developed another controller for the Wii that is just like a normal controller, but built only for the Wii? I can honestly say, that when I first heard about the Wii’s controller, I was not interested whatsoever. However, in time it began to grow on me, and now I can almost never shut up about it. What if people just want another regular game controller? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………………………..

M

Maximum

There already exists a “classic” controler for the Wii. SSBB will most likely be using it.

S

smashfan#100000

exactly the classic wii controller will be used for playing he games you download from the internet (games from N64, SNES and NES) and I see in somewhere that it is going to be played with the gamecube controller and in the smashbros dojo sakurai said himself that we`ll see samus in the game but it saud that until it was updated

H

Horronos

do you guys think that ganondorf will reapeere but his TP look.

S

smashfan#100000

really?………well, don`t tell me anymore!! I want to discover it myself!!….you just ruined my life!! I heat you, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

S

smashfan#100000

did you hear about the game necro-nesia for wii?

it is a survival horror game with the style of silent hill, but just that this onehas insects instead of monsters….well actually they are really the same because in both are weird monsters, but with the ventages of the wii remote controller!!
you use it like a lantern, a stick or the classic weapons from a whoknows-what-the-hell-am-I-going-to-do situation

here, clik the link:
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2754

M

Maximum

Wow! that Nercro Nesia game looks terrible…………… from my opinion.

H

Heonix

i just got TP for gamecube and i can`t stop playing it,i love that orden sword and i can`t stop swinging it while i`m running.

X

XperimnT

Crap. I wish I had gotten a Wii for my birthday/Christmas. TP on gamecube seems obsolete.

X

XperimnT

Did I screw up the page for anyone else with my insanely long
“hmmmmmmm……..” word?

P

prisoner_of_love

What insanely long “hmm” word, I see none.

Am I destined to forever be known as Piano Boy now? God you people suck. ^_^

They are adding 4 GCN controller ports and 2 memory card slots to the top of Wii, it’s under a flip lid so don’t complain if you can’t see it. This is quoted out of the update from Sakurai, which regarded brawl…

“We found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game. We’re looking at keeping the control simple, as it has been,” said Sakurai. “The Wii hardware has sockets for the GameCube controller, too. So I’ll just say now that you may not want to throw away your GCN controller yet.”

This being said, please stop complaining about what the control settup will be like, it is designed as to not detter old fans of the game from the newest instalment, and that means keeping control traditional.

Why would anyone get TP for the cube instead of Wii? Complete nonsense, go buy the better system and swing the Wiimote with every sword swipe and block with the nunchuck attachment(shield), and stop disgracing the Melee Machine!

R

Rorrek

don`t talk bad about the cube because it`s not the better system and stop degrasing people who have grown up on controller use and alot of people who have the cube version is because they either can`t afford it or they don`t whant to pay $250 to play a video game that some people have bin waiting for a year or two SO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!

H

Heonix

yeah rorrek your right i got the cube version because i didn`t whant to play this game for $250 i will get it for wii when i have enouph to buy it and it is not nonsence to get the cube version because it`s the same damn game but without the wii`s special features so watch what your talking about.

S

Sannannanctrum

man rorrek i have both versions and i don`t think the cube vesion as bad as prisoner of love makes it sound i like playing the zelda experience on a controller much better than swinging a invisible sword at the screen all the time it is repetitive.so i agree with you and heonix all the way.

M

Maximum

Is TP playable on the Wii with the Gamecube controler?
I haven’t tried it yet.

S

smashfan#100000

I dont know why this page hasn`t throw away the piano boy, I agree wth everyone exept you piano boy, the wii version is more fun and kool but the gamecube version maintains the clasic control that is way simple than the wii`s one and makes you feel that weird feeling of a classic videogame

and necro-nesia is a great game!! what is wrong with you people!!! imagina the controllers functions!!!

S

smashfan#100000

………………………………………..I have to stop writing with mistakes!!!!

X

XperimnT

Im not sayin that TP on the Cube IS obsolete. It just seems like it compared to the Wii version. The Cube is still an awesome machine. I love that thing.
Back on topic: Sakurai hides these things from us because the japanese must think that we aren’t worthy of instant updates. Some japanese think americans are all fat, lazy, useless, hamburger stuffing people. Thats wrong. IM the fat, lazy, useless, hamburger stuffing person here!

S

smashfan#100000

to sannannactrum: necro-nesia is a survival horror game for the wii, I put a direct link to the page so you see the videos on gametrailers

to leon Auron: I don`t knoe but I think that a friend tell me that you can`t play it with the classic controller so it would be coerent that it is less probable that the gamecube controller can

to XperimenT: …whyyou say that? how many years old you are? the japense people think that?…. well it is ok by the way I see them from here

to piano boy: jaaaaa piano boy!!

X

XperimnT

To smashfan#100000: I will quote what you posted on your last comment.
you said:
“to XperimenT: …whyyou say that? how many years old you are?”
How many years old I are? I are 19 since December 11th, and I are a high school graduated person since May of ‘06. How many years old you are? 4?
Sorry, but that had to come out. No hard feelings, Fan.

It would be a little hard to play Brawl with such a small controller. The classic controller doesn’t even come with the Wii in the box does it? Isn’t it an aftermarket product? I wouldn’t know. I dont have my Wii yet…..

X

XperimnT

Im sure japanese people think that of us. Most people stereotype other races. I think I heard a guy say it on Attck of the Show Tokyo ‘06 Live, too.

X

XperimnT

Hey, what if Nintendo allowed the purchase extra unlockables (Characters, Items, Stages, Gameplay Modes, Music, Trophies, Character Costumes, Art) from the internet via Nintendo Wi-Fi? I dont know if I mentioned this before.

X

XperimnT

Another what if!
What if Brawl allowed you to create another character based on your Mii?
You could enter a match as your original Mii, or change the style!
Turn it into a stealth character with a realistic look (like Snake) an animal character (like Fox) or a swordsman (like Link). Add a set of attacks and special moves, and a massive finishing attack. Maybe even buy attacks from the internet with Wii Points! GEEEENIUSSSS! MAN if only they could hear my ideas somehow…

X

XperimnT

Like this:

http://cubemedia.gamespy.com/cube/image/article/706/706627/wii-classic-controller-20060509070254246.jpg

It compatible with all Nintendo downloadables and Sega, and whatever else you can download to the console.

S

smashfan#100000

well I am 15 years old, the Mii idea is great, I don`t have the wii too but I`m going to buy the zelda: TP anyway, and one of my stupid friends got the wii the 23 of november and he sell it to other person cuz he does`nt liked the grephics (what an asdump!)… and I have to stop…making…MISTAKES!!

X

XperimnT

Sell the Wii because of the graphics?
Be sure to tell him that I said he’s out of his FREAKIN’ mind!
Graphics dont matter! Its the games, the gameplay, and the wireless controller interface that matters!
Who cares about graphics? Sure, they’re cool to look at, but you’re not there to look! YOU’RE THERE TO PLAY! ARRRRGH!
(Angrily twitching and ranting profusely.)

MORON!

Sorry…

S

smashfan#100000

I think exactly the same and I alredy say that to him and more… but he don`t cares…oh! and he broke the wii remote too

Top Bottom