• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still no news to report? 'fraid so...

S

smashfan#100000

I think he is crazy, maybe not as crazy as some looser but still crazy

hey, who sayed that nintendo is geting rid of the clones? nobody mentioned that, besides that the clones are all except something to get rid of, they were made for the people that don`t like the way to control the first character and find their selves more comfort than with the clone and anyway wolf will not be a clone. shadow fits as well as sonic does because he is the “dark” version of sonic, knuckles doesn`t fits as equal as sonic and shadow, he can`t have more chances just because he have big fists, O mean, they don`t put the characters by their “rude” appearance, they put them by their importance and reputation in their individual series that is what nintendo cares more about and they base on. knuckles isn`t the primary character of the sonic series, that is why the games are called “sonic”, shadow isn`t the primary character either but has more reputation than knuckles, he even have his own game…yeah I know the game sucks but he at least does HAVE a game and knuckles doesn`t so that means that he deserves to be in the game more than what knuckles deserves to and all the ideas for the wii are really inovative and creative and kool and about gigabowser…. I think he is not necesary but he would be kool

S

smashfan#100000

…looks like I make another mistake in the coment above…..again, let me take care of it.

“besides that the clones are all except something to get rid of, they were made for the people that don`t like the way to control the first character and find their selves more comfort than with the clone….”

this is the corrected version:

besides that the clones are all except something to get rid of, they were made for the people that don`t like the way to control the first character and find their selves more comfortable with the clone

there you are

X

XperimnT

Can you name some moves that Wolf can perform? He is so similar to Fox, and there is no history of you being able to control him as a playable character in the Starfox series. He has more of a supporting role rather than a leading role.
With reguards to the Knuckles vs Shadow comment/debate,
Nintendo has a history of “Light vs Dark” in their games. (Link vs Dark Link, Samus vs Dark Samus, etc.) Nowdays,some people call it a cliche (lame and overused concept). It cool to me, but I doubt they want that to continue too much.
Also, I read the topic, “What Sakurai didn’t want you find out” The webmaster says, and I quote, “My guess is that several of the clones will be getting the ax, for just being too similar to their counterparts (Pichu comes to mind).” Im sure plenty of people think the same way.
Again, the topic says, “Sakurai has said that, ‘on a significant scale,’ the characters from Melee will be remade, so don’t lost hope for Falco of Ganondorf just yet.

X

XperimnT

prisoner_of_love:
I will stop calling you piano boy. I actually kinda like the piano now. I was caught trying it this weekend at my friend’s house.
The piano isn’t gay. It is in fact great practice before you start the gituar.

S

smashfan#100000

do you consider “piano boy” a type of offensive method for him or what? I call him like that because now I remember him like “the piano boy” nobody mentioned that it is for gays, it is cool but it doesn`t have nothing to do with the way playing a videogame

XperimnT why should I beleive in the info posted there? is it official? and why not putting wolf? who do you prefer? wolf or peppy?and I finally…got..THE WIII!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!

L

lilko

they need a tetris level that makes tetris thing fall in da middle of gameplay and a 1p-4p adventure and it should be about how all evil characters on brawl take over brawl…. now i know mario will be in all ssb games O and i think every character should have a special move and when a character theme song comes on or when you’re on they stage they’re energy rises to get they’re special move

S

smashfan#100000

ok sorry by that lilko, can you explain a little more the idea you just writed?

P

prisoner_of_love

I don’t find “the piano boy” offensive. I honestly don’t care what you call me.

That’s a lie, there is 1 word in the english language that I can’t stand being called, but given that it isn’t a name I don’t think it will come up. Then again, the piano boy isn’t a name. w/ev, I degress…

One thing that comes to mind is that if Dark Samus is in Brawl, Shadow will be. If Knuckles is in, Ridley will be. They will either make it dark vs light or evil vs good.

Smashfan, if you say that Shadow would work than I will believe you. I have only ever played a single sonic game in my life so I am only going by appearance. Knuckles appears to have greater potential, but if you feel that Shadow can fit the bill than that works for me.

What does it matter if we know or don’t know what Lilko’s gender is? A better question, what gender would everyone here WANT to be?

L

lilko

they need 1p-4p adventure modes.they need a part that when the characters theme song(s)come on they power rises for a special

L

lilko

o when i said special welll.. in brawl they should call it smash move insted of special move

L

lilko

on adventure it should be about how all evil characters on brawl take over

S

smashfan#100000

there alredy is an “smash move” aany attack of any character that is performed with the stick and A or B button in any direction at the same time is a smash attack which one can be named as smash move too, so special moce is a better name for me and lilko I reeeeally thinked that you was a woman!!! it was the first impresion I got from you when I enter this page! jaja! but now that I know that you are a men then sorry again by think like that, and isn`t the light vs. the dark exactly the same than good vs. evil?? I prefer to call piano boy to prisioner_of_love I remember him better by that name than prisioner_of_love and I prefer to be male if you ask…I AM MALE!!!!!DON`T THINK ANTOTHER THING OF ME!! and happy new year!!xD

P

prisoner_of_love

Wow Smashfan, you display such bad english, spelling, and grammar. I am amazed! Well, I can’t complain about the spelling too much because I am a particularly bad speller, but come on…There is 7 punctuations in the entire post.

I would prefer to be a woman. Often times, when online memberships and whatnot ask for your gender, I put female. Among other reasons that I will not share, it is entertaining to see how differently people treat you based solely on your gender. Try it sometime…everyone…I’m making it your homework assignment!

Let me know how it goes. XD

Say what about special moves?

S

smashfan#100000

enter www.gametrailers.com there are a lot of game awards, nintendo won some!!!!!

P

prisoner_of_love

Sorry, I don’t know how to use that site, I’ll have to try tomorrow when I’m not so tired.

So, on a non-smash related topic, Nintendo is making Linerider for the DS and it is going to kick so much ass. Not as much as Brawl but fun.

S

smashfan#100000

can you explain hat better?
maybe if you weren`t at the computer in the early morning you could write something a lot easier than in the dawn don`t you think?

P

Pro Kid Smash

Just want everyoneto now that i am the best 15yr old smash player in the US. i can double laser with fox my falcon in extremely good and my falco im am good with every character but my best character is mario please i need info on any torunements in Georgia so that i can prove my skill HELP SOMEONE

P

Pro Kid Smash

Just want everyoneto now that i am the best 15yr old smash player in the US. i can double laser with fox my falcon in extremely good and my falco im am good with every character but my best character is mario please i need info on any torunements in Georgia so that i can prove my skill HELP SOMEONE im tired of destroying the same people ova and over i need pros sto face

R

remington

why don’t you make a charecter called lugia or the master hand

S

smashfan#100000

you are the best 15 years old smash player in USA…. so? I¡m the 2 years old world champion and I don’t say a thing

W

Who Might We See In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? « Fol

[…] another great post on possible Brawl characters, check out this post on the Smash Revolution […]

F

fishsticks

No F-Zero characters? Man, I don’t want another SSB game with only Falcon from F-Zero….
We need Black Shadow! Samurai Goroh! Deathborn! And Blood Falcon as a costume change for Falcon, as in how he ACTUALLY looks!

D

dddddddddd

bowser giga bowser r gonnna be in there along with samurai goroh

Top Bottom