• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still no news to report? 'fraid so...

S

sam

i have warrio ware n really enjoy it, i want the wii to have online play for cod 3 but doesnt :(, i really do hope it does have online play along with the great controller scheme to make it a cracker of a console.

S

silverof death

Is megaman,shadow,sonic,silver going to be in ssbb and when is the release date for the game

S

silverofdeath

i also think sora,riku,mickey should be in the ssbb game along with zero,cloud,shadow mario

S

silverofdeath

Oh yea they should bring the sonic gang into ssbb and have the fox crew and i guess earthworm jim and the mii character.Being used would be a good idea XperimnT you have great ideas that should be heard.

S

silverofdeath

ok that comment is so wierd man why do you talk about that here

A

Atomic Boo!

SONIC AND MARIO SHOULD BE IN THIS GAME!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Aaron

Totally!!!!!! I agree with you Atomic boo. Sonic and mario should be in it.

?

???????

Sonic MUST NOT be allwoed in Brawl cause his only ability is to run quickly and, no one woud be able to control him

W

west lafayette real estate

<strong>west lafayette real estate</strong>

ka-ka-sh-ka 4717919 Books about west lafayette real estate.

B

brine pump

<strong>brine pump…</strong>

ka-ka-sh-ka 4717919 This site is about brine pump….

C

cocksucking moms

<strong>*********** moms…</strong>

ka-ka-sh-ka 4717919 Search results for ‘*********** moms’….

B

boy bumper

<strong>boy bumper…</strong>

Actual news on boy bumper category….

9821b13b3170225dd2586e9026cdb249

<strong>9821b13b3170225dd2586e9026cdb249…</strong>

9821b13b3170225dd2586e9026cdb249…

D

DAN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A

Appetite Ass Movies

<strong>Appetite Ass Movies…</strong>

Appetite Ass Movies…

U

used vending machine

<strong>used vending machine…</strong>

In my RSS-reader i found this textÂ… Good blog, i`m reading it Â……

Eyemeralds

Smash Rookie
Balloon fighter? Really!

I never heard that Balloon Fighter was in Melee Beta, is there any comfirmation that I may see, plz! I need to know!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I look back on the first Page, and see A Diddy Kong Prediction, I love it when year-early predictions come true, I actially guessed PKs Final Smash as an Update today :D

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ike+Diddy=obvious. Same goes with Krstyal, Dedede, and Ridley. Still, the whole Mother character issue is odd, though my bet's on our favorite PK warrior to return again! :)

Top Bottom