• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still no news to report? 'fraid so...

L

Leon Auron

well i guess that guy does not really know what really makes a good vedio game and a good consol,man that guy is so stupid.

M

Mickemoose

SONIC MUST BE IN THE GAME anyone who says He cant be on becuz He wouldnt fit is wrong…Sonic battle and Sonic The fighters have got Sonic fighting. And hes got more games on intendo systems then most third party characters

X

XperimnT

Of course. Sonic is a shoe-in for the competition. Not only does he have titles on the GCube, and one expected for the Wii, but at one point there were rumors that Sonic and Tales were hidden characters on Melee. Although these rumors were untrue, they were obviously started by fan(s) of the Sonic franchise, and circulated until proven wrong. If thats the case, then there has got to be tons of people who want the Sonic crew to appear in Brawl. Henceforth, Sonic is more that likely to appear.

X

XperimnT

If Earthworm Jim doesn’t make the cut, I will be ultramad.
Rayman should make the cut, too. He should talk like he did in “The Great Escape” That funny jibberish.

X

XperimnT

DONT SAY THAT, YOU PESSIMIST! THEY’RE THE BEST! Go play Earthworm Jim for SNES or Sega Genesis, and you’ll witness the awesome power!

S

Sannannanctrum

i have played all those games and love them as much as you do but i still cant picture them in brawl.

H

Horronos

i hope wind waker link and ganondorf are in and i hope tp ganon is in there to.

H

Horronos

and i also agree with sannannanctrum,i loved those games too but i really cant picture any of those charecters fighting in a super smash brothers game.

X

XperimnT

If TP is the hot new game, and Link is based on his TP art style, then Ganondorf will be the same. Theres no chance that there will be two in the game. It was pointless having two Marios in Melee, and they’ve learned from their mistakes.
Rayman and Earthworm Jim DO belong in Brawl!

H

Horronos

yeah but wind waker ganondorf is older and has two swords,and i respect your opinions and what charecters you think should be in.

M

Maximum

The only characters who aren’t making the cut from melee are Ice climbers and Game and Watch (due to the fact that Pit will be the only “old” character playable in brawl).Although I can’t say that Ness isn’t in since he is oldschool. So yes Ganondorf is in.

P

prisoner_of_love

OMGWTF is everyone’s problem? I left for a few days and returned to 20 posts of disses. I ment it as a joke, but I guess no one got that. My friend made that comment to me once because he came over to play smash and I forgot Mario Cart DD in the system(which is a great game btw). And he says, “How dare you disgrace the Melee machine!” Apperantly I can take a joke but you people can’t, especially Rorrek, chill out dude/dudette.

Rayman would be a crazy character. I don’t know if I would necessarily call him garunteed, but he does have a game coming out soon for the DS I believe, so maybe that is a sign?

Sonic…completely deserves to be in, I would probably have to shoot someone in their malformed face if they said otherwise.(Again, a joke, but you should want him in or at least accept him.)

Who is Earthworm Jim?

H

Horronos

well you did not say anything about it, how would you react to a comment like that which probably offended some people you idiot, you should have siad it was a joke in the first place before you left because none of this would have happend this way.

R

Rorrek

i am sorry i lashed out at you i trulley am but please that really woulden`t have happend if you siad it was a joke in the first place because i thought you were serious,and that kinda offended me so please don`t do that again prisoner of love,and earth worm jim is that worm guy in that space suit,with the gun and that big grin on his face.

X

XperimnT

You should go play Earthworm Jim for the SNES or the remake for the GBA. I cant believe you’ve never heard of him, Piano Boy.
Heres a link.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/images/ga/e/w/ewjmga0b.jpg

L

lilko

hey shawty i think they should have pichu but have em more better because on melee that thing suck ,i didnt want to get because i was thinkin why they have em in the first place and……. all i know is, ya’ll have good ideas

L

lilko

hey go to www.super smashsmashbros.brawl.com and see wat day it comes out

S

smashfan#100000

OK now returning to the subject, earthworm jim is cool and he had a game for the N64 too so ha has some posibilities to be in brawl but I still want crystal and wolf from starfox universe and dark samus from metroid prime series and I think that they shouldn`t remove any character from the melee I use ALL of them and I`m good with every of them (of course that I`m better with ones than with otherones but I like useing them) and sonic and shdow are cool and gotta be in brawl. The wind waker link would be stupid and out of place, I mean, nintendo learn from his mistakes and they are not going to put another link if they alredy have one that is improved (just chek the new video in www.smashbros.com and you`ll notice that the A+side [a+side attack not A-smash+side attack] is faster than the melee link`s one os that probably means that they make link a little faster making him a better character with good balance refusing the idea of the wind waker link included and the wii is the biggest thing in the world!! I goed to USA to try getting the wii and I don`t find it, just the games, I buyed the zelda TP nad mi sister buyed the trauma center: second opinion and I hasn`t play any of them!! this sucks….

P

prisoner_of_love

Smashfan, I agree with all of what you attempted to say with your crappy typing ability, except for the Sonic Shadow bit.

Maybe it’s because I don’t follow the whole Sonic thing, but I would much rather see Knuckles in place of Shadow. It seems to me like Knuckles would be able to do stuff that no other Brawler could, vs Shadow…idk. What different attacks does he acutally use? I’ll ask you before I start classifying him further.

I’ll try to find time to explore that link and Earthworm Jim. Doesn’t sound very interesting going by the title, but if everyone here thinks it’s an awesome game then I’d be willing to give it a shot.

P

prisoner_of_love

Thanks for the link, but I could have looked up an image anytime, so how helpful did you think it was going to be? Kind of ironic…an earthworm in space…

Is there anywhere that I could download this game and play it with a GBA emulator on my comp? Anyone know of such a place on this vast internet?

H

Horronos

yeah your right i guess they would be out of place, i really just wanted to play as wind waker ganondorf because i think he is so cool with those two swords.

S

smashfan#100000

actually he IS cool but the legend of zelda story i really more complex than what you think it is…

S

smashfan#100000

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15194&type=mov

in that link you`ll see what I`m talking about

X

XperimnT

Knuckles really does fit better than Shadow.
Anyone who says that Dark Samus, Crystal, Earthworm Jim, Rayman, Sonic or Knuckles wont fit in Brawl, obviously they dont know those characters.
Tails, maybe.
Shadow, not likely.
Wolf, whats the point? He would just be a clone. They’re getting rid of clones.
Ness, Ice Climbers, and Pichu are likely to disappear to make room for better fit brawlers.

H

Horronos

i see what you mean but they don`t use the games stories for the super smash bros. games.

H

Horronos

oh i was responding to smash fan 100000`s comment, sorry to confuse you.

X

XperimnT

What do you guys think about my “Mii” idea and my “online purchase” idea for Brawl anyway? Not many responded to that.

L

lilko

i know im goin off subject but recently i’ve been seein stupid questions about SSBB . see one day i heard someone ask for danny phontom??????? see that is so dumb

L

lilko

they should have giga bowser because on melee they just had to go against him but naver unlocked him

Top Bottom