• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I want to place higher too, if you get the idea... :p Anyway, I'll make sure I bring my TV... I refuse to bring my Wii to anything until my missing stuff comes up though... :(

Edit: 200th post

King~

Smash Champion
hmmm seems like low attendance, which means will probly do like itts tourney(IE: round robin)

or just make this an intense training session =/

hopefully we get a decent amount again

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
IF BYAA! even ends up going he's rusty as hell. Maybe if he loses this it'll kick him in the face to get ready for APEX. Then again, with finals week and everything APEX is gonna be fun, but I think everyone's skill level will be lower.

King~

Smash Champion
hmm <.< he might get his lunch packed this time around then, i know u got better, argent was close to beating him before, and i just like fighting MK:bee:.

my finals are the week before apex, so ill be relived at apex, so much funsies

King~

Smash Champion
<_< beegs theres gonna be some serious lunch packing when i see you again :mad::mad::mad:

fine fine maybe not a whole lunch maybe just a snack

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I didn't bother thinking about this because I'm visiting Kent the day of this tourney, but mapquest says Kent is only 30 minutes away. So after my college visit, I might be abble to come brawl :)
I could bring a system and how much money?
and if there are teams, I need a partner. But my Brawl skills are still very meh, so...

<_< beegs theres gonna be some serious lunch packing when i see you again :mad::mad::mad:

fine fine maybe not a whole lunch maybe just a snack
Dude, I know, I've already have realized what it has done to me for not going to tournaments.

Everything will change soon enough though.

Btw, what are you putting in my lunch. I hope I get a taco! :D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Finals week is the week before APEX like the 4th through 8th
I'd probably see if I could join ya or (*shudder*) follow ya out myself, but according to what you say that would make Apex the weekend BEFORE a week in which I have finals and two projects due... I'll probably end up staying somewhat local and represent us at KAT0N's tourney if I even do anything... :/

Not gonna lie..but I got Prom to attend to...
You're Beegs, right? Have I played ya yet? Oh, by the way, prom mostly sucks... :p

I didn't bother thinking about this because I'm visiting Kent the day of this tourney
Thinking about going to Kent State? I live nearby and Twinsburg is 25 minutes from here...

hmm <.< he might get his lunch packed this time around then, i know u got better, argent was close to beating him before, and i just like fighting MK:bee:.
He has no chance... I'm winning this time... :chuckle:

King~

Smash Champion
I didn't bother thinking about this because I'm visiting Kent the day of this tourney, but mapquest says Kent is only 30 minutes away. So after my college visit, I might be abble to come brawl :)
I could bring a system and how much money?
and if there are teams, I need a partner. But my Brawl skills are still very meh, so...
yea kent is that far, argentstew and pk fire are from that area. 5(10 to be safe)

Dude, I know, I've already have realized what it has done to me for not going to tournaments.

Everything will change soon enough though.

Btw, what are you putting in my lunch. I hope I get a taco! :D
Naw, Just Ham and cheese, some lays, and water =D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Test Your Might II seems like forever ago... I didn't know anyone back then aside from ITT, Vidjo, and Bboy... :/

I pretty much sucked that day too... ITT wouldn't team up with me until just recently because of how bad I did... :p

Well, it is good to know that you have improved.

It might help your memory that I teamed with 4% and our name was "Hannah Montana Sleepover!". Probably the most awkward name in existence.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I remember that team... Didn't play ya... However, ITT named our team "We Met on eHarmony" at C4 Galore... I think he stole that from someone though... It was used at Yoshi's last tourney...

Edit: Yeah, I think he stole it from BYAA!...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I might come to this, depending on if my GF doesn't mind me ditching her AGAIN for smash, and money issues. If I do, ITT, can you give me a ride if I get back to you today or tomorrow?

Also, would anyone need a doubles partner if we are doing doubles?

Also, I'd be bringing a Wii and Brawl.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
2 things, first off we wanna do this sunday for beegs?

second off, ya i'll give you a ride "insert name here" just PM me that you need a ride and ur address probably wouldn't hurt either cause I've probably deleted it.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I found this flash program that does those... The link is in my sig, but it's not showing up for some reason... :/

Edit: I have a few different combinations... I don't know if I like the one with the shirt... Also, Firefox knows how to spell combination but not combinations...

King~

Smash Champion
i might be down. im not sure whats up with my saturday but i am strongly considering if theres some melee involved.
umm since i probly wont have to enter id definetly play some melee friendlies, but to be quite frank its mostly brawl dominated and they/we mostly play before and after the tourney. and usually for the first round or two all tvs are brawl =/ :/

Top Bottom