• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Suyon

Smash Lord
I might be able to come do this if my parents can give me a ride.

For melee i'd play friendlies but i don't know any AT's really and i'm not good but it's REALLY fun.
I also would like try Brawl+ and see how that feels if anyone could bring it.

Also playing guilty gear AC wouldn't be bad <.< >.>

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Considering, only because my car-less *** needs a ride. If anyone wants to help me out, please PM me so I can give you the directions. Gas money is not a problem.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll just come swing by and pick you up when I go to pick up falco400. Only thing is your address ran me pretty much straight into a college or hotel or something weird. The road just kinda ends there....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll just come swing by and pick you up when I go to pick up falco400. Only thing is your address ran me pretty much straight into a college or hotel or something weird. The road just kinda ends there....
Well that's the thing, I'm not going to be at the school this weekend. That's why I need to PM my house address to whoever picks me up. It's about 20 minutes west of my school so I'm not sure if it would be too much out of your way or not. I'll pay up on gas money, but it's your call. ^.^

Revven

FrankerZ
Hey ITT, we should play some friendlies there this weekend. I haven't been playing a lot of Brawl recently (been busy) but, I think I'd still be good enough for some friendlies or something if there's time during the tourney. DK vs. Sonic again haha. :p

Edit: Two things I need to say/know:

1) Should I bring my Wii this time again? Last time it didn't see much use as everyone that got there before myself and ITT did, all the setups were pretty much filled making me feel like I brought my Wii for nothin'. I see that the only reason I'd bring it is if we were to ever do something with Brawl+ (which seems like a no for the most part) so, I don't think I'll bring it this time.

2) I will still Twilight Hack anyone's Wii who CAN get it softmodded. v. 4.0 Wiis, I'm sorry but the exploit is still not out for you guys. It will be soon so, just hang tight. Otherwise, I can do it for 3.4 and below, just ask me, I should have my **** together.

King~

Smash Champion
ummm.......

1. well so far i think we have 3 confimed tvs(probly 4 seeing as how i have another one now) and one confirmed wii. so bring it iff u can.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Alright, guess I'm coming. ITT, I'll PM you in a sec.

Also, Falco, could you mod my Wii for me? Lack of regular internet access is keeping me from doing it myself.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Okay, so I'm probably gonna do the same thing as last time. Drive a car from Akron up to King Yoshi's, drop em off, then drive up to Falco400 and King Beef / others that need a ride.

From Akron Confirmed
Fromundaman
Myself

From Akron Uncomfirmed
BYAA!
Riddler?
Zareidriel

From others confirmed
King Beef
Falco400

From others uncomfirmed
Altrox (?)
Suyon (?)
JigglyZelda (?)

So far from what I've seen that isn't going in my car (but you're more than welcome if there's room)
King Yoshi (obviously)
QuaaBraxlin
WaddleDeeChucker
pkfire

So attendance looks like it's gonna be anywhere from 7 - 15

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
KYoshi, what time will the regular tournament start so I know what time to be there. If its too late I might just be able to stop by for a bunch of friendlies :laugh:.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I might be able to get people... Whoever is willing to drive with me... :p It depends on what happens from now until Saturday class-wise...

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
usually between 4 and 5 <.<

***** i told u.....u entering the tourney:mad:

*i look foward to your oh so witty respones*
What? Oh you wanted a your face is entering the tourney? A your face usually begins between 4 and 5? Well sorry KYoshi, but that isn't happening. You want to know why?

A wise man once said "If I must choose between righteousness and peace I choose righteousness."

KYoshi, I ain't coming to your tournament for peace. I am coming for justice. Have a nice 2 1/2 final days.

King~

Smash Champion
What? Oh you wanted a your face is entering the tourney? A your face usually begins between 4 and 5? Well sorry KYoshi, but that isn't happening. You want to know why?

A wise man once said "If I must choose between righteousness and peace I choose righteousness."

KYoshi, I ain't coming to your tournament for peace. I am coming for justice. Have a nice 2 1/2 final days.
<.<

A Mazing

well see whos "final days" these are, im gonna eat ur D3s face. we'll see how much justice u have nub

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
<.<

A Mazing

well see whos "final days" these are, im gonna eat ur D3s face. we'll see how much justice u have nub
Hold on. If you are going to respond to me responding to you...do it right.

<.< <-- Terrible. Who wants to see this when they are reading a response? Not me. Something like :ohwell:. Would fit here quite nicely.

A Mazing...You know what is amazing? That you thought my response was a maze. If that was what you wanted to say, something like "Reading that was like going through a maze." That would have fit in quite nicely. If you just were trying to say Amazing while getting a nice A sound "Amazing!" would have been better. Oh and you forgot the exclamation

well see whos "final days" these are, im gonna eat ur D3s face. we'll see how much justice u have nub... Oh my...what is this? "well" should have an aposterphe between 'e' and 'l' and w should be upper case. "who's" shoulde be "whose". I'm not im and your, not ur. D3's not D3s. We'll... wow you got it right, but you still were too lazy to push Shift or Caps Lock. "you" not "u". nub? Why don't you just call me Sassy seriously? What is a nub? Not in the dictionary. I'll just cut that off.

Now I'm going to put it toghether.

:ohwell:

Amazing!

We'll see whose "final days" these are. I'm gonna eat your D3's face. We'll see how much justice you have...

King~

Smash Champion
=/

yea you just technically owned me.

but considering this isnt an english class........

ill just say, you won't have lag to save you from this a$$ kicking:mad:

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Do I have to remind you two who's winning this thing? :p
Do I have to remind you that D3 beats Lucario :o? Do I have to remind you I secondary Pikachu :o? Do I have to remind you I secondary Diddy :o? Do I have to remind you I secondary your dreaded enemy...:lucario: :o?

Yeah the odds are sure in your favor ;).

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Your D3 could barely beat me over the summer...on wifi... But you're more than welcome to play Pika and Diddy against me though... :bee:

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
That was wifi and last year. This is irl and now. Get yo facts straight :chuckle:. What happened to me using Lucario against you? Cause that's what I plan.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
More Lucario dittos? I thought I did enough of those at the circuit event... :/ Since when is my main my most dreaded enemy?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
oh man.... I hate my main more than most of you guys do *shudders* he's so hard to hit...

Also, if you guys want some practice b4 the tourney you should head up to Kent state around 8:30 tonight. not a tourney but I think they have free food and I'm assuming they're typical frat bros that are all like "DUDE, I ARE'S TOTALLY GOOD AT TEH SMASH DUR" okay, probably not that bad, but it's always fun showing extremely bad people what's what.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
The event at Kent State is sponsored by the ACM Student Chapter aka, a bunch of computer geeks who do stuff for the other computer geeks... Me included... :p

They don't provide an address for the building itself, but this might help: http://kentstate.kent.edu/directions/kent/building.asp?dir=West&building=66

Edit: Oh yeah, they're not frat boys and a majority of them know they aren't all that good from the pwnage I dealt them last Game Night...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
awww beating up on humble nerds is never fun.... They give you excuses for why they lost before they even play you. "I have like NO sonic matchup experience man, you're gonna stomp me..." It's all about your attitude, if you say or think you're gonna lose it's gonna happen. Even when the odds are stacked against you, you just gotta think you're gonna win! Yeah!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
There's one guy that thought he knew what he was doing last time...until I D3 CG'ed him off a walk-off...twice... I wonder if he changed his perspective at all... :p

Hopefully I can get some of the old crewmates to show up... Speaking of crews, I wonder if a Kent v Akron crew battle might be in order depending on how many people we'll have...

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
@ ithrowthings: You are going to get thrown. Down thrown to be exact. You want to know why? Cause your priority is too low~!.

@ ArgentStew: It does not matter who I use. You are going down. :laugh:

Top Bottom