• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ummm... ITT, YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

(Seriously though, we're supposed to BE there in 30...)

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Singles Was:
1st- BYAA!
2nd- Argnt
3rd- ITT

Teams was:
1st: We Met on Eharmony (ITT and BYAA)
2nd: (Omni and King Beef)

this was fun, too bad we started so late tho...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fun tourny guys! Thanks for bringing me ITT, and gj to everyone I played.

*insert more *****ing about tripping into ~60%*

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
When's the next one? May 9th = APEX May 16th = WaB 3 May 23rd = Circuit event May 30th = TYM 5!!!! (HYPE!!)

June 6th?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I fought him twice...again...and got destroyed twice...again... He was unstoppable... I don't think he lost a single game... :(
Pay attention sir, I took him out with Peach in the first game because he doesn't know how to play the matchup...PEACH.

Knowing this fact, I tried to abuse it, but he was smart to pick Halberd.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
He's definitely beatable. Only problem is, he's a smart player that uses MK. Many MK users use him as a sort of crutch to even the playing field because of their own lack of abilities.

(Here's a hint, go against all your initial gut feelings and CP him on norfair. I 2-stocked him with SONIC on norfair. He doesn't know the level at all.)

lou4222

Smash Lord
I dont know if you guys care or not but I know we were going to trya nd do our Springfield tourney in June. Should we try and coordinate so we dont do it on the same day? Or jsut go ahead and schedule whenever because of the distance?

King~

Smash Champion
lou if you guys schedual yours ill try and make mine of a diffrent weekend

cause i was thinking about what ITT said earlier this week, so most likely my next one wont be till june =/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Pay attention sir, I took him out with Peach in the first game because he doesn't know how to play the matchup...PEACH.

Knowing this fact, I tried to abuse it, but he was smart to pick Halberd.
I was only going off of what I heard... Nice job... I came close to sending him to the loser's bracket last month... Don't know what happened this time... :/

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah, I'm not so quick to conform to the higher tiers unless it is for counterpicking.

Are there even any other Peach mains in the Midwest besides Mikey Lenetia and me?

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
i would just like to see some solid play out of byaa outside of the most ******** char in the game no offence.. we some lol playing against mk is just kinda the same everytime...not much u can do about what you know hes gonna do hopefully a mk ban is issued soon because its pretty sad that out of the top 10 in circuits you will see atleast 7+ mk cause theirs not any viable counters just possible even match ups kinda sad wario is so high because he can keep up with mk....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Rowan is a real good Peach main from Louisville. Real real tough, best one ive ever seen.
Yeah he and I talk to each other around the Peach boards. Real cool guy; Would have met him if I was able to attend C4 Galore. :ohwell:

The match up really isn't that horriable. Good Marths and good MK's have a very tight fight.

Yea, MK can gimp but Marth still has that tip. ( I personally don't feel like doing a big long detailed post)

You can call me ********, but I'll go with a Marth v Meta match. I did to OS and Byaa.

I just don't want to start this crap about Meta Knight AGAIN. lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I hear you, lol. I've grown tired of MK centralized topics especially since I spent so long in the "Should MK be banned?" thread.

I guess it is a pretty close match, but so much more in MK's favor if Marth makes even the slightest mistake. He can only contest MK via spacing and blade dance for so long, especially if the MK player knows the matchup well.

I take the Wario/Kirby route on this one. =P

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
BYAA! beat shugo twice in winners finals using falco. He uses Falco and Snake occasionally but he mains MK. He also never posts on smashboards cuz he forgot his password and he says I'll just do it for him anyway.

Top Bottom