• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
As I said Frame, I'm having a smashfest which *could* turn into a tourny, if you feel like playing Smash anyway.

Alus, you have my number... Plan on calling/showing up one of these days, preferably today. (By the way, to any who call, you can leave a message with my GF. She will be the only other person to pick up the phone, and she knows I'm a smasher and won't treat you weird if you say you're someone called 'King Yoshi' or 'Ithrowthings' or something.)

King~

Smash Champion
so yea ive been asked a bunch when i was gonna host another one, these are the dates ive came up with

the 27th is the sunday after christmas and can be still considered family time by some families(not mine)

jan 2nd is that following saturday, and i can use the practice for pound 4

let here your opinons

payouts changed aswell, to small to be payin top 5 imo

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I've already openly admitted everywhere that I suck at the ditto, so I won't play the ditto next time.

Other than that, my Peach >>>>>> yours. :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Jan. 2nd is probably gonna be a circuit event in Indiana, waiting to hear back from count. Just FYI!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You placed really well at delta upsilon. If my peach was better than your, and you placed so well, that means ohio sucks, since my peach sucks :)

******** logic is ********.
What place did you get last time you came to a tourny down here again? :laugh:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, oops. I always say 'down here' for some reason, even though usually 'here' is farther north.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOOOL @ beegs

hey m@v try coming down to cincinnati/springfield, where we have 11 solid players as opposed to cleveland's 5 (love you guys still, it's just a numbers thing). guarantee you ITT will be the last of your worries from ohio after you get the **** from infern, kel, OS, y.b.m., smash64, tyr, nope, champ, capem, fonz, lou and wakka =D

actually we might not even need the elite. i'll take you out myself ;)

LOOOL @ beegs

hey m@v try coming down to cincinnati/springfield, where we have 11 solid players as opposed to cleveland's 5 (love you guys still, it's just a numbers thing). guarantee you ITT will be the last of your worries from ohio after you get the **** from infern, kel, OS, y.b.m., smash64, tyr, nope, champ, capem, fonz, lou and wakka =D

^_^ that's what I like to call a "Ohio Beatdown"

M@v

Subarashii!
Clevand is only 2 hours away, i can go there and back the same day and back :(.

Cincinatti is 4 hours away :(

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
please please please 27th because ill be in cleveland visiting my dad!!!

Also any melee side tourney or is this strictly brawl?
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz 27th, I need to fight sago a lot more

LOOOL @ beegs

10$ MM?

clowsui

Smash Legend
i don't have 10$ to throw around, lol

3-5 i'll accept sure

wondering why though lol, i didn't mean to say that you were worse than all of them (though it did come out that way)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I'd even put more players on that 'good southern OH players' list, like Scribz, Fizz, Fonz, AZ, Q, Z, etc. Guess NEOH does need to step it up a bit (at least in # of good players. Too bad I'm far from being one of them.)

Top Bottom