• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
When, not who. I know they both stopped.

Also, possible that Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan attending SiiS! Sooo much hype.
We had 2 NEOH tournies back to back this weekend, and all I know is that by the end of them, everyone was quitting...

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im on vacation so i cant go , anyways I might have room for vocal we have 6-7 spots (7 is really stretching it)

so far the car looks like
solecalibur
Sil-robfailurerobot
kingpikachu
IPLAYSONICRogue
IUSETOPLAYSONICfalcoscrub
MAAYYBBEEEE KBizzzzzle

so that makes 6? if so we can take vocal
but like i said b4 two people are sitting in the back and if you can drive i'd like for some ppl to take turns i dont wana drive 10 straight lol

We plan on leaving friday at 6 (sharp you can be at my house by 5:30) and arriving at 1 or 2

edit - vocal just pm me i'll give you my #

King~

Smash Champion
2 things

1. i believe vocal was talking about cinci

2. wouldnt it be closer to leave from say my place(lol i dont really care, just getting blue then driving out there is bound to cause problems) or rather since its essetially along the way can you stop at my place to get me and blue

solecalibur

Smash Master
I dont see the problem with getting king or blue along the way since that is like 30 minute detour total
but of course i'd prefer for you guys to be by my place

solecalibur

Smash Master
If ppl drive to my place and im still not tired from apex I can take some ppl from neoh (Drive to my place though pl0x)

King~

Smash Champion
The way things are looking for me probably not. As I'll either be gone within the next two weeks or not,

If not maybe one last one in sept, idk last one crushed my spirit

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... I might end up hosting one before I move (not sure I'll be able to host tournies at the new place.).

Top Bottom