• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
By the way, I need a teammate (unless I can convince Iskascribble to stay up here for an extra 2 days, but that's unlikely.). Anyone interested?

Kronar

Smash Cadet
I SHOULD be able to come. (First tourny woo!) The only thing is... When does it start? From the OP: This will start promptly at 2:00PM registration between 4:00 and 5:00 and can go on till whenever(or 1AM)

Does that mean Reg. at 2? Or Reg. between 4 and 5? Or am I just missing something?

King~

Smash Champion
I SHOULD be able to come. (First tourny woo!) The only thing is... When does it start? From the OP: This will start promptly at 2:00PM registration between 4:00 and 5:00 and can go on till whenever(or 1AM)

Does that mean Reg. at 2? Or Reg. between 4 and 5? Or am I just missing something?
hmm i should really update the OP,

doors open at 2, so you can come to my place anytime after 2 for warm-up and etc.

i usually start taking peoples money for the tourneys aaround 5, it might be a little later this time cause KB asked ahead of time since he plans on getting shugo.

hope you enjoy yourself

also people

BRING TVS AND WIIS

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
King, if I come, I can bring a Wii; it can be used for either Brawl or Melee (if you're doin that). And what's the entry fee for singles? And just makin sure i read correctly, no venue fee, right?

Suyon

Smash Lord
My parents bought me a ticket to a concert without my consent. I will have to watch it with my relatives that are coming over for the weekend too.
So yay you may not see me! I should just quit and retire. No one cares about my existence! It is time to disappear into the abyss.... I mean my Laptop is broken.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I really really want to go to this...but i promised i'd take my little sister to the Indian's game since she won tickets. We'll see what happens, but most likely, I'm going to the baseball game

King~

Smash Champion
My parents bought me a ticket to a concert without my consent. I will have to watch it with my relatives that are coming over for the weekend too.
So yay you may not see me! I should just quit and retire. No one cares about my existence! It is time to disappear into the abyss.... I mean my Laptop is broken.
stop..................i hope you can make it, same to you Lokii

@vocal: yea venue fee is free and its 10 for singles

King~

Smash Champion
^ollddddddddddddddd

bad news: i work saturday ive known this for two weeks, i put the day up 2 weeks ago and no one has taken it yet so its looking slim on that.

good news: i have sunday off so i can run it then if it dosent screw too many people, cause i know there where some who are busy saturday(suyon, lokii)

let me know whats uppp

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Still good to go on Sunday. Blue, you still with me?

Is it old? :embarrass Awww, I thought I was clever. :( I guess I'll just have to save that for this Sunday. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^ollddddddddddddddd

bad news: i work saturday ive known this for two weeks, i put the day up 2 weeks ago and no one has taken it yet so its looking slim on that.

good news: i have sunday off so i can run it then if it dosent screw too many people, cause i know there where some who are busy saturday(suyon, lokii)

let me know whats uppp
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF****!

I am crying inside. It's so hard to get weekend days off, and there is no way I can change my day off now.
Like to the point where I'm tempted to attempt a last minute tourny at my place if you cancel sat just so I can actually attend something for once.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Yah, I'm still good.
I think something still happening on Saturday would be cool too... heh.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I'm still good for Sunday. It's actually a little more convenient for me than Saturday anyway tbh.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This makes me really sad... If I tried to host something Sat would anyone attend? Just really pissed because requesting this sat off means I won't get another one for quite a while... :(

Top Bottom