• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star's Brawl Tourney ((Round 1 starting)) ((brackets up))

Riku00

Smash Ace
PK.Saturn notified me to say he is dropping out of the tournament because his internet is getting cut off.

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
ok well done moot. hard luck goku.

Legic i believe you, i am going to see what is Mr. T 07 up too

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
i beat 8 bit man 2-1! GG's dude! they were really close! i thought you were gonna win when I SD'd! lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
gg's ya i thought as well:/ really close:/ hey im sorry i have to go somewhere right now i cant do our match for the OTL tourney yet:/ im going to be available either this weekend or the next....

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
gg's ya i thought as well:/ really close:/ hey im sorry i have to go somewhere right now i cant do our match for the OTL tourney yet:/ im going to be available either this weekend or the next....
ok thats fine. we got a while to do our match.

Legic

Smash Cadet
gah.. so unfair that I lost because of nothing.. only because he lives in a dif time zone.. ah well Im going to an other tourney cause this tourney just isn't fair..

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
come on guys. we sill have a bit to go. it's be on for almost a month now.

I'm sorry legic. If anyone has to drop out you can take their place instead

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Star it might be a good idea to send everyone reminders again seeing as this has been on for so long. Willing to bet people have forgotten

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
We need more DQ's. I haven't played a match in over a month for this tourney and the match before me still isn't finished.

Top Bottom