• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star's Brawl Tourney ((Round 1 starting)) ((brackets up))

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
thanks excellence. this will be a good tourney. i hope. :D
ok i added you guys now.
heres hoping we will get the last 5 today so i can work on the bracket for tomorrow. if it doesn't take place this weekend it will be next weekend and so on until it's finished

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I'll join, if there's any room left.
Maybe now I can see some pro's skills.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
How come we upped it to 40? 32 is usually the standard, since no one can advance with a freebie

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
sorry bouyt that. i made an error in my judgement. i made the proper adjustment so nobody can advance without a battle each round

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for joining

ok now that we have all the people. i will start making the brackets. i will be busy for awhile so practice till i pm you when the brackets is up

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
slight change in plans you guys but by the title you will notice. this tournament will start in febuary as i will have a week off to keep an eye on the tournament as school will get hard for me to keep checking iun on results and all that. So i will let you guys know when the tournament will start with a personal message. It will include the brackets so please be patient

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
slight change in plans you guys but by the title you will notice. this tournament will start in febuary as i will have a week off to keep an eye on the tournament as school will get hard for me to keep checking iun on results and all that. So i will let you guys know when the tournament will start with a personal message. It will include the brackets so please be patient
that wroks :) good organization :p I await it :)

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. It will be a good tourney when the person will be there keeping an eye on things

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
not for awhile school is taking most of my time at the moment. hardly any time to myself

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
i like http://www.battlereports.com/ cuz it lets you input names and then it automatically creates brackets which you can link to. i used to use it for Starcraft tourneys. just click on "starcraft tournaments" at the top (it works for any game tho). idunno if that helps

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Man.

Sorry you left the tourney excelence.

It's ok sr, i have a site already for where i am going to make the brackets

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
ok guys first come first served i am told Moot i am sorry but you are not in the tournament. Maybe you will get a place in my next tournament i am sorry

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
ok teronist
we are going to miss you

that means instead MOOT will be in the tournament

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
yeah i am just waiting till i am on my week off school so i can take full command of the tourney as school keeps me busy

Top Bottom