• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star's Brawl Tourney ((Round 1 starting)) ((brackets up))

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
*Yawn* hello, guys the tourney will start this weekend ok, i will be on mid term so i can dedicate my week to managing the tourney ok. so you guys better practise. the tourney i want it to be over a week after it starts ok

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
*Yawn* hello, guys the tourney will start this weekend ok, i will be on mid term so i can dedicate my week to managing the tourney ok. so you guys better practise. the tourney i want it to be over a week after it starts ok
I will follow that rule easily. I hope others do too, liek try to get your matches done asap

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
KAAY. brackets??
u could just post them before the tourney starts so we can get 1st matches done. a week isn't very long..

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hmmm... Is this EVER gonna start? I've been out of the game the past week or two, it'd be nice to see a bracket.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Apparently our tourni sponsor doesn't care much about this tourni.
Even through is his first...

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys there is just 1 Spot left. once it gets filled i will send out the tournament bracket to you all and then you can brawl

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks aryman

Well it's finally here. i will keep an eye on the results. I wish i could brawl but i will be off wi-fi for awhile. Ok so guys remember have a fair fight. if anyone cheats please report it to me ok

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=306635

Good luck and please have your match done as soon as possible ok

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
his wifi is down is that it?? like the tournament will be going on for a week maybe over time in case people can't finish the matches in time

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
TSM wins! :) it was a bit laggy for both of us haha I noticed we'd try doing something and fail terribly , but he won all 3 actually they were really close :)

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Moot i send ricky an email telling him about the tourney so if he doesn't reply by tomorrow you win.

Hard luck Hekn

HeKn_402

Smash Rookie
Moot i send ricky an email telling him about the tourney so if he doesn't reply by tomorrow you win.

Hard luck Hekn
Eh, :laugh: I had fun thats all I'm worried about right now. Also showed some of my weaknesses, so this was a great chance for me!

8Bitman

Smash Master
sorry for posting this late:/ i won against hekn 2-0:] good luck in other tourneys buddy:]:)

Top Bottom