• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft TWO thread

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i heard hugo likes to gravition beam geysers

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm really wondering what the thought process was that led you to believe that this was a good decision.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey i played someone named nasty nate in a 2v2 not too long ago! was that the same nasty nate as here or no? haha

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hahahahahahah

how did you find that

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
trying to get my m&m ball to attack then move back into my siege tanks. I hotkey all my army units so I have trouble making my siege tanks go siege mode while moving out. I'm also notorious for having my own army attack my **** loool

Signia

Smash Lord
apparently spamming commands in the beginning like boxing your workers and hitting your spamming control groups helps you improve your apm. Yeah it makes the numbers go up, obviously improving apm but it gets your hands moving at the speed you want to be able to maintain with actual actions eventually.

I find keyboard tech skill to be very awkward as I constantly have to look at my keyboard for right keys and I have to shift my hands a lot for quick successions of key presses

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I think spamming helps you improve your apm because it puts the idea in your head that you always need to be doing something. That makes you look for more productive things to do more often and gets you faster.

Top Bottom