• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I like coming here when none of the other threads look interesting.

Where's my Kirby Wii game?! :O

platiepoos

Smash Apprentice
Add me, I'm a diehard Kirby main. I'm hoping to get internet by month's end.
Has it even been confirmed that VC Smash 64 will be released in the U.S.? If it is, I doubt it would have wi-fi. Is there wi-fi on other VC games? Maybe we could have some guy in Japan gift it to us. :3

Also, I'm seriously starting to get scared for Kirby wii. IGN took its page off their site and it wasn't in Nintendo Power's list for developing games EVAR! That one Kirby correspondent said that there was gonna be a Kirby Wii, but even so, would it be the same game?

Sorry for all the pessimism. ^_^;

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
no offense, but what do we do here?

EDIT: the wifiwars link brings up a page w/ "this page is expired"

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I thought everyone who posted here was part of the Star Warriors? :)

Speaking of threads... I haven't seen this many Kirby topics get locked since... well, never. There are are more locked threads than stickied threads. Lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well that's Xiivi for ya. Well, most of the threads was based on the same subject, lol.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol.

I think the mods on the AiB Kirby boards are scary... and they never post helpful threads with amazing Kirby information. Oh, and they're not witty nor good-looking. ;)

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
hey man can you change "ArkiveZero" to "8BitRevolver". I was accidentally using his account when i signed up i guess lol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As much as I dislike Wi-Fi, I'd still play online with you A1lion, but I don't even have wi-fi at my house.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I used the semi-longest version because I just dropped the numbers off the end. I was going to just use "A1" but that looked a little too short. But it's catchy, so I'll just use A1 from now on.

You probably wouldn't have fun playing me online anyway since I haven't played with lag in so long I'd probably end up SDing with Stone or something. Lol.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Of course people still post here while you're away... because it's the best thread ever. -^_^-

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, this group is more active here than the one in All is Brawl. XD

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
I want in on this too! ^_^
Though i cant make any cool art thingies, i will gladly contribute to any guides and/or demonstrations for Kirby mainers.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This is sadly the only support thread alive, all the other one's have died. We can no longer have clan wars so turning this into a clan will make this ge closed, and since there's a chat thread, this thread can't be too active. This is looking all bad. D=

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
That chat is always dead...nobody is ever in there...but a clan war with all Kirbys would be INSANE. lol the other clan would get sick of it and screw up or forfeit heh

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper how long have you been a director?
Since late December, I didn't put on the blue name till I hosted my second tourney. You want me to make a tourney, I'm free to make one since my latest tourney just got done. =3

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Interesting...

I guess if you want to set up a tournament you can, I won't be taking part in the event however. I am pretty bad at smash right now, I haven't played in so long.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's not a once in a lifetime glitch. It's just a glitch that's very hard to recreate, and perhaps even harder to utilize due to how difficult it is to pull off.

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Well if the tourney is in Viper's area, which is Detriot, there is no way in hell im goin to it >_<

Btw i still havent been able to recreate the glitch as of yet. I guess i'll stop trying, its really no use.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's not a once in a lifetime glitch. It's just a glitch that's very hard to recreate, and perhaps even harder to utilize due to how difficult it is to pull off.
Do you mean the BF version, or the glitch in general? I ask because there's a lot of other places where you can pull off that glitch.

Also, I just now realized I have never looked at this thread, and honestly no idea what it is.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You have no idea how much I want to join that... why did my Wii have to die? WHY?!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd join... if I had wifi. Maybe I could just help with the brackets?

Top Bottom