• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Any chance we could have one of these in July? My bro will be here from France that month so I can kinda-somewhat hijack his Wii + Brawl.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, just so you know, Midwest Circuit Championships are on Sat, so I know at least Asdioh, myself and YbM shall be unavailable Sat, and probably Sunday for some of us (well, I'm unavailable regardless, but still. Just throwing that out.).

Seems like there are a lot of tournies on the 20th though.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Might be able to make this. Gotta see if I can make everyone else in the house get off the internet...last time I was online I lagged...but it might have been the other guy.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Bad news for me, my labtop is at the computer shop, and my tourney bracket program is on that labtop. Uhrgg... anyone have a tourney bracket program that has time for this tourney?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
There is another online tourney for the Kirby Trio, I'm not the host, I just help host this one. Other than that, were just trying to update our latest guides and stuff.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think we might have to change the tourney to Kirby only again. In every Kirby Trio is basically Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Kirby, Meta Knight Meta Knight, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight. Oh, did I forget to say Meta Knight?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think we might have to change the tourney to Kirby only again. In every Kirby Trio is basically Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Kirby, Meta Knight Meta Knight, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight. Oh, did I forget to say Meta Knight?
Glad to see Kirby's second best!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Glad to see Kirby's second best!
There's a lot of Kirby fans that over take both King Dedede and Meta Knight fans. Meta Knight is only picked is mostly because of tier whores, some of them are fans. King Dedede is has a bad match up on Kirby and Meta Knight, the reason why he's not picked a lot.

I didn't look at this thread and missed that tourney. o_o

So, when's this Kirby trio tourney that might need to be switched to kirby only?
I have yet to decide what day it would be on, but I need to restart it. I guess when I have time I will make another one, this time I'll be the only host and no co-op host, that's what the second and the third Kirby Trio tourney an epic fail, IMO.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
its good to see some old names in these forums. It makes my heart a bit proud. I think i may get some new vids of myself playing after lookin at some of these new vids.

Top Bottom